McCain wants cruise missle strikes and to take out the Syrian airforce: he wants WWIII

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
We've all known he is a war mongering bastard who views the planet as a battlefield. Rand Paul was right. This is a seriously dangerous game he is playing because any military action against Assad will be declaring war not only on Syria, but on Russia and Iran.

I'm praying Trump wakes up and realizes he's being played with this false flag that Assad purposefully used chemical weapons against his people.

IDK about "false flag", but I do think that is a bad idea. Its not our goddamn business anyways!

We've all known he is a war mongering bastard who views the planet as a battlefield. Rand Paul was right. This is a seriously dangerous game he is playing because any military action against Assad will be declaring war not only on Syria, but on Russia and Iran.

I'm praying Trump wakes up and realizes he's being played with this false flag that Assad purposefully used chemical weapons against his people.

A few other's on your side beating the war drums so say breitbart and we can all believe them.

President Trump Plans Military Action on Syria After Nerve Gas Attack on Civilians

I agree with McCain.

Cruise missiles are the safest bet because that way you don't risk a pilot.

However in case China retaliates, the Pacific Fleet surface ships need to be withdrawn from the eastern Pacific first.

China has an awesome land based air force.

I do not expect DJT to do anything against Syria. There is too high a risk of killing Russians if he were to.

Two likely scenarios for Syria -

1. We do nothing and a generation of Syrians are raised hating America for doing nothing.

2. We enter the war and the future generation of Syrians hate us for extending the war.

1. We do nothing and a generation of Syrians are raised hating America for doing nothing.

2. We enter the war and the future generation of Syrians hate us for extending the war.

All you have to do is take a look at Libya. Completely run by various terrorist groups. Do we really want to repeat this horrific mistake and force Syrians to live under ISIS or AQ?

And you can bet your sweet bippy that if Trump takes out Assad the death toll of Shias, Kurds, Christians, Jews, Yazidis who ran to Assad for protection will be massive. It will be a Syrian holocaust. Caused by America.

Haven't we done enough freaking damage by trying to overthrow Assad in the first place?

Think of it this way. The US in one strike in Mosul offed 200 people in Mosul. Does that give anyone the right to launch an attack on America?

That decrepit old nutless bastard could die tomorrow...he doesn't give a shit about what happens beyond that.

If this were a situation that could possibly be "won," Obama would have done it 4 years ago. Trump may rue the day he said Syria had crossed a bunch of lines.

war mongering is the republican way.
:rofl:
Funny :thup:

Well I'm glad you find dead children funny. The last wars were started by a republican
If we went through the wars of the last hundred years, guess who has agitated/started more wars?
Look at all the shit Clinton and Obama did for STARTERS
BTW, those two wars were BIPARTISAN.
Our DUOPOLY loves the war machine. Not one party.
Arent you a teacher? Shouldn't you not be so ignorant?

If this were a situation that could possibly be "won," Obama would have done it 4 years ago. Trump may rue the day he said Syria had crossed a bunch of lines.
he tried, I do believe. Obama wanted Assad gone

I believe Trump will wait and see what the UN has to say about using Sarin gas, a direct violation of international law.

there was a reason McSame was sucking wind in the polls before Pain showed up, and warhawk was basically it.

everyone but Trump wanted that sob dead and gone ..

everyone but Trump wanted that sob dead and gone ..
There are millions of people not interested in enriching the rich and hurting the poor like you war mongering assholes do.

Its funny, Nia88 is sitting here calling the right the war mongers and look at this shit!
:lol:

Forum List

Back