McCarthyism , unbelievable

Hey leftist dumbasses, the Trump-Russia thing is fail.

If anyone colluded with the Kremlin, it was Hillary.

We call the Russia lovers today the Alt Right.

And yet you're a little Trostky waiting for the day the U.S.A. add that other S...
Hissy pissy so early in the morning, Brucie. Your boyfriend treat you unkindly last night. You pretend Republicans are dragging the GOP through the mud. And your type from WWII on have loved fascism of every kind. McCarthy was your hero then and Trump and Putin now.

Poor little Jake thinking if he accuses me of being like him it will stick, but if Putin was my hero along with Trump, well I would be a little Trostky like you...

Putin was communist and two of Trumps wives were born in Communist nations and he loves the East Berlin lifestyle, so what make you believe I would worship either communist bastard?

McCarthy was a mental midget whore that accused people of nonsense in a country where it was not illegal to be Communist!

As for your attempt to claim I am some kind of Nazi, well Jake you are the one that loves big government, slanted political news and hate everyone that does not agree with your political opinion and believe they should be silence by accusing them of racism and fascism so remember that little Trostky!

Now should we discuss your Homophobic response!?!

Oh, I am actually independent and if you can show where one moment I have been pro-McCarthyism please do so and if you believe that because I have called you a Trotsky is proof, well no dice because the truth is not a insult except to those that live a lie and want to deny what they really are, right little Trotsky.

Now it is your turn to tell me how I suckle the balls of Trump, drink the bathwater of Ivanka Trump and that I am the fake while you are the light of reasoning of the right, well I took care of it for you Jake so do better and know Trump is a fucking loony moron that make you look sane which is not a compliment but very insulting!
Baghdad Bruce keeps up the nonsense for Trump and for Putin.

McCarthy was smarter than Baghdad Bruce, who is an Alt Right regressive who falsely states he is an "indepedent." :lol:

Be my guess to show where I have ever linked any alt-right articles or where I have ever spew alt-right nonsense and believed it and was not mocking the alt-right.

Jake it seem you believe anyone that does not agree with your opinion must be alt-right and how sad and pathetic are you?

I have yet to post anything that would be consider alt-right but I can find responses from you supporting the alt-left and their Trostky way of thinking.

Now because Stalin would be to the right of you would not have made him alt-right.

Now tell me why would a Trostky like you hate Putin when he has so much in common with what you envision for this country, little Trostky?

And yet you're a little Trostky waiting for the day the U.S.A. add that other S...
Hissy pissy so early in the morning, Brucie. Your boyfriend treat you unkindly last night. You pretend Republicans are dragging the GOP through the mud. And your type from WWII on have loved fascism of every kind. McCarthy was your hero then and Trump and Putin now.

Poor little Jake thinking if he accuses me of being like him it will stick, but if Putin was my hero along with Trump, well I would be a little Trostky like you...

Putin was communist and two of Trumps wives were born in Communist nations and he loves the East Berlin lifestyle, so what make you believe I would worship either communist bastard?

McCarthy was a mental midget whore that accused people of nonsense in a country where it was not illegal to be Communist!

As for your attempt to claim I am some kind of Nazi, well Jake you are the one that loves big government, slanted political news and hate everyone that does not agree with your political opinion and believe they should be silence by accusing them of racism and fascism so remember that little Trostky!

Oh, I am actually independent and if you can show where one moment I have been pro-McCarthyism please do so and if you believe that because I have called you a Trotsky is proof, well no dice because the truth is not a insult except to those that live a lie and want to deny what they really are, right little Trotsky.

Now it is your turn to tell me how I suckle the balls of Trump, drink the bathwater of Ivanka Trump and that I am the fake while you are the light of reasoning of the right, well I took care of it for you Jake so do better and know Trump is a fucking loony moron that make you look sane which is not a compliment but very insulting!

McCarthy was smarter than Baghdad Bruce, who is an Alt Right regressive who falsely states he is an "indepedent." :lol:

Be my guess to show where I have ever linked any alt-right articles or where I have ever spew alt-right nonsense and believed it and was not mocking the alt-right.

Jake it seem you believe anyone that does not agree with your opinion must be alt-right and how sad and pathetic are you?

I have yet to post anything that would be consider alt-right but I can find responses from you supporting the alt-left and their Trostky way of thinking.

Now because Stalin would be to the right of you would not have made him alt-right.

Now tell me why would a Trostky like you hate Putin when he has so much in common with what you envision for this country, little Trostky?

Putin is alt-right to JakeStarkey

Putin is alt-right to JakeStarkey

Soon Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren will be alt-right to Jake the Fake.

The wonderful poster believe everyone that disagree with him must be alt-right...

Baghdad Bruce continues with the personal because he cannot win on the subjects we discuss. He believes anyone who disagrees with him is a a dem and a lefty. Bruce is to the right of McCarthy where as I am slightly right center, thus Baghdad thinks I am a lefty. Old Baghdad loves him sum Putin.

Now a challenge for you, Bruce. Be polite, and you will receive it in return. This is your choice. Think wisely. Yurt and Correll were both offered the same choice, and now they are in hiding for their poor decisions.

Baghdad Bruce continues with the personal because he cannot win on the subjects we discuss. He believes anyone who disagrees with him is a a dem and a lefty. Bruce is to the right of McCarthy where as I am slightly right center, thus Baghdad thinks I am a lefty. Old Baghdad loves him sum Putin.

Now a challenge for you, Bruce. Be polite, and you will receive it in return. This is your choice. Think wisely. Yurt and Correll were both offered the same choice, and now they are in hiding for their poor decisions.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Who's on the the list and who's not?

The jig is up, Fakey Jakey, we got all your numbers.

Was it against the law to be a member of the communist party back then, or now?

That's a weird question.

The narrative has always been that the Red Scare was a "Witch Hunt" ie, that there were no communists.

NOw, suddenly you've switched gears to defending their rights to be a communist.

I guess some of you lefties are slowly reacting to new information after all, ie the Verona Papers.

I merely posed a question. To which you have so far failed to answer.

everyone knows we have the numbers of those on the Far and Alt Right.

You people have nowhere to hide.

That's a weird question.

The narrative has always been that the Red Scare was a "Witch Hunt" ie, that there were no communists.

NOw, suddenly you've switched gears to defending their rights to be a communist.

I guess some of you lefties are slowly reacting to new information after all, ie the Verona Papers.

Correll's sexual proclivities do not matter, but his defense of McCarthy and his other lies, such as the falsehoods of the Verona Papers, reveals he has no sense of morality, only a raw desire for power.

Look out your window at the treeline, boy.

You can't hide, little fascist. :lol:

Look out your window at the treeline, boy.

I am sooo scare!

What will I do???

Will I coward in fear or will I write like I usually do and not give a flying fuck what you write?

Jake if you were able to prove I was alt-right you would have.

If you could have shown where I constantly defend Trump and not spit on his name daily you would have.

Seeing you know you can not link any posts by me supporting alt-right articles nor supporting Putin mean you have nothing at all!

Now will you do a top post thread in the flame zone writing about me and telling everyone how you will get your revenge you little nerd?

Get fucking real and realize McCarthy was a mental midget, Putin is a former Communist whore and you and Trump have more in common with YOUR alternate reality.

Now attack little pup and remember Trotsky it is you that believe everyone is alt-right when they disagree with your foolish opinion!

I am sooo scare!

What will I do???

Will I coward in fear or will I write like I usually do and not give a flying fuck what you write?

Jake if you were able to prove I was alt-right you would have.

If you could have shown where I constantly defend Trump and not spit on his name daily you would have.

Seeing you know you can not link any posts by me supporting alt-right articles nor supporting Putin mean you have nothing at all!

Now will you do a top post thread in the flame zone writing about me and telling everyone how you will get your revenge you little nerd?

Get fucking real and realize McCarthy was a mental midget, Putin is a former Communist whore and you and Trump have more in common with YOUR alternate reality.

Now attack little pup and remember Trotsky it is you that believe everyone is alt-right when they disagree with your foolish opinion!
So you wish to continue the personal attacks. PS (Paranoid Schitzophrenia) ^^^. OK. You are Baghdad Bruce, defender of Trump and Putin and the Alt Right.

Last edited:

That's a weird question.

As you well know, it was not against the law. Please now make your "point".

That's a weird question.

As you well know, it was not against the law. Please now make your "point".

Oh you must mean the part where goofball repubs go all crazy trying to force everybody to march in lockstep with them, and when we refuse they claim there's some kind of a law against it. Such as treason. Is that what you want me to say?

Forum List

Back