McDaniel to challenge Primary Results

Why did RWnuts think this crossover primary voting was the greatest thing ever when Rush Limbaugh was trying to get Republicans to do it in the 2008 Democratic primary?

I have no idea why Democrats should be allowed to vote in a Republican primary anyway.
And the same for Republicans being allowed to vote in a Democrat primary.

And what really gets me are the lefties ragging on the tea party candidate
when it took votes from Democrats to beat him.

Is that a cheap shot at the so-called Reagan Democrats?

Yeah, I'd suggest bailing after getting caught in a lie.
What lie??????? Please show me... Otherwise shut the fuck up if you cant post anything but dishonesty.

That's funny. I already showed it.

The dishonestly has been revealed. And .... it ain't me babe. no, no, no it ain't me babe.

No you didn't....And if you honestly think you did you should go back and learn reading comprehension.

What lie??????? Please show me... Otherwise shut the fuck up if you cant post anything but dishonesty.

The dishonestly has been revealed. And .... it ain't me babe. no, no, no it ain't me babe.

No you didn't....And if you honestly think you did you should go back and learn reading comprehension.

LMAO :) Its just pissed off that I've ignored it.. It follows me to different threads and does the same thing.

LMAO :) Its just pissed off that I've ignored it.. It follows me to different threads and does the same thing.

I am so tired of these kinds of assholes. Like right now I am being accused of hating woman because I apparently shit on so many of them....The number of women I show no respect to is maybe 4 or 5. Yet doesn't stop them from trolling my with the lie. Tired of it. No longer have the patience for it ether.

I am so tired of these kinds of assholes. Like right now I am being accused of hating woman because I apparently shit on so many of them....The number of women I show no respect to is maybe 4 or 5. Yet doesn't stop them from trolling my with the lie. Tired of it. No longer have the patience for it ether.

"These kinds of assholes" are every bit as sick of idiots like you.

If you can't pick out where LGS claimed not to have said something that he/she said in his/her original post - then you really are as stupid as people around here say you are.

((Thanatos)) I &#9829; you and I think you are gallant and incredibly kind.. Ignore the liars, freaks.. etc.. Honestly, do they matter? < hug >

If you can't pick out where LGS claimed not to have said something that he/she said in his/her original post - then you really are as stupid as people around here say you are.
You have yet to prove she did this. If you believe I am wrong you have to show me. This is how it works.

((Thanatos)) I &#9829; you and I think you are gallant and incredibly kind.. Ignore the liars, freaks.. etc.. Honestly, do they matter? < hug >

thank you

You have yet to prove she did this. If you believe I am wrong you have to show me. This is how it works.

I showed HER - because I was exchanging with HER.

So you're saying you just want to jump into the end of a conversation and demand a repeat of the previous dialogue?

She claimed she never said democrats voted in both Democratic and GOP primaries.
Her original posts proves otherwise.

She lied when she claimed she never put forth that claim.

But if you prefer to have her kiss your ass for trying to help get her off the hook, then squirm and wriggle to your heart's content.

It doesn't change the facts.

So you're saying you just want to jump into the end of a conversation and demand a repeat of the previous dialogue?

She claimed she never said democrats voted in both Democratic and GOP primaries.

But if you prefer to have her kiss your ass for trying to help get her off the hook, then squirm and wriggle to your heart's content.

Apparently your understanding of them do.

Really? is that ALL you got?

That's a pretty clear confirmation of everything I said. But by a childish person who still has to put on a show of disagreement.

See ya around

Really? is that ALL you got?

That's a pretty clear confirmation of everything I said. But by a childish person who still has to put on a show of disagreement.

See ya around
Go run bitch. We know that's all you can do because your spin failed.

They are, and always have been, right wingers. Learn some history yourself!

No they weren't. Only a fucking retard thinks they were. You need to go to the democrat party because you sound just like them more every day.

Of course they were right wingers. And in the aftermath of the civil rights movement, they started to migrate to the GOP. When Reagan ran in 1980, he actively courted these Dixiecrats and conservative Southern Democrats by kicking off his post-convention campaign in Philadelphia, MS (site of the movie, Mississippi Burning) where he just so happened to mention States' Rights.

The movie was fiction, dipshit. The incidents it portrayed were rare, not common. It was a glorified anti-white, anti-south piece of fictional garbage.

Yes, there were abuses by the democrats that made up the KKK. But the vast majority of whites in the south did not participate in that terrible activity.

Yes, the KKK was made up of southern democrats. Nothing you say can negate that historical FACT.

Forum List

Back