McDonalds' Higher Wages = Higher Sales...

As usual, greedy white Republican dudes have derailed and lost it. They've forgotten what this thread is about. Fact is, McDonalds paying better wages hasn't resulted in it raising prices significantly or going out of business. As the OP pointed out, it's actually resulted in the exact opposite. McDonalds is doing fine.

However, it is losing ground to its numerous competitors. It isn't 'Top Dog' so much anymore. Its competitors have caught up, and some have even surpassed it. That, and mismanagement is what has hurt McDonalds. It's had nothing to do with its Workers. Greedy white Republican dudes can't and won't acknowledge the actual reality. It's always the Workers' fault in their warped minds. Just blame the slaves. It's convenient.

Who blamed any workers?

The point being made that X kind of work is only worth X amount of dollars. Forcing any industry to pay a worker more than they are worth is the politicians fault--not the workers.

Why is diabetes on the rise? Hmmmm can't be fast food can it? I think perhaps obese people should be paying a lot higher premiums since they require more Dr visits.

Yeah, like you know more about diabetes than the experts. But then again, you're a liberal, so you think you're an expert at everything.

As usual, greedy white Republican dudes have derailed and lost it. They've forgotten what this thread is about. Fact is, McDonalds paying better wages hasn't resulted in it raising prices significantly or going out of business. As the OP pointed out, it's actually resulted in the exact opposite. McDonalds is doing fine.

However, it is losing ground to its numerous competitors. It isn't 'Top Dog' so much anymore. Its competitors have caught up, and some have even surpassed it. That, and mismanagement is what has hurt McDonalds. It's had nothing to do with its Workers. Greedy white Republican dudes can't and won't acknowledge the actual reality. It's always the Workers' fault in their warped minds. Just blame the slaves. It's convenient.

Who blamed any workers?

The point being made that X kind of work is only worth X amount of dollars. Forcing any industry to pay a worker more than they are worth is the politicians fault--not the workers.

You folks always blame the poor struggling worker who has nothing to do with managing the Business. When Businesses fail, it's usually due to corruption and incompetent mismanagement. In other words, the folks making the big bucks are responsible for the failure. But you folks always conveniently pin it on poor workers who don't make the decisions on how businesses are run. Just blame the slave. You greedy white dudes have been brainwashed by Corporate assholes.

MsDonalds' struggles have nothing to do with its workers. It has everything to do with it losing ground to its numerous competitors and mismanagement. It will never be the 'Top Dog' it once was. That's the new reality. But honestly, to hell with McDonalds. It's made several $Billions off paying workers shite wages. It's abused workers for many years. It probably should go out of business. Karmic Justice.

You folks always blame the poor struggling worker who has nothing to do with managing the Business. When Businesses fail, it's usually due to corruption and incompetent mismanagement. In other words, the folks making the big bucks are responsible for the failure. But you folks always conveniently pin it on poor workers who don't make the decisions on how businesses are run. Just blame the slave. You greedy white dudes have been brainwashed by Corporate assholes.

MsDonalds' struggles have nothing to do with its workers. It has everything to do with it losing ground to its numerous competitors and mismanagement. It will never be the 'Top Dog' it once was. That's the new reality. But honestly, to hell with McDonalds. It's made several $Billions off paying workers shite wages. It's abused workers for many years. It probably should go out of business. Karmic Justice.

Now there's your typical liberal solution: better no job than a low paying job. With a low paying job, you have some money. With no job, you have no money.

McDonald's nor any company doesn't make money by how much they don't pay their workers, they make money by producing a product or service and selling it for a profit.

I don't know where you people get this idea that a worker should be paid according to the profit of a company. If you wish to be paid that way, then buy stock in the company you work for. If you don't like the money a job pays, then it's simple, don't accept the job. If you don't like the pay anybody is offering you, then start your own business and pay yourself what you want.

If left up to greedy white Republican dudes, we will continue to move backwards and become a Slave Labor Country like China and others. That's why these matters can't be left up to them.

Do you really think that enough states will ratify an amendment re-instituting slavery? Are you insane?

I frankly don't care what macrons pays...I would only work there if I was forced to. One cannot survive on $10 per hour so those jobs are meant as extra where a person shows up and puts in minimal effort. They aren't jobs that enable one to make a living. They were not intended to.

Macrons will struggle as people wise up and avoid them....they will either wise up then and switch over to more nutritious and better tasting food or suffer....either works for me.

Now there's your typical liberal solution: better no job than a low paying job. With a low paying job, you have some money. With no job, you have no money.

McDonald's nor any company doesn't make money by how much they don't pay their workers, they make money by producing a product or service and selling it for a profit.

I don't know where you people get this idea that a worker should be paid according to the profit of a company. If you wish to be paid that way, then buy stock in the company you work for. If you don't like the money a job pays, then it's simple, don't accept the job. If you don't like the pay anybody is offering you, then start your own business and pay yourself what you want.

Like i said, to hell with McDonalds. It's made its massive fortune off the backs of poor struggling slave workers.

If left up to greedy white Republican dudes, we will continue to move backwards and become a Slave Labor Country like China and others. That's why these matters can't be left up to them.

Do you really think that enough states will ratify an amendment re-instituting slavery? Are you insane?

Greedy white Republican dude will continue to move us backwards as a nation. He's all-in on that Slave Labor thing. He hopes we become more like China and other Slave Labor nations. It would be incredibly unwise to leave this issue up to him solely. Americans Workers would be completely flucked.

Like i said, to hell with McDonalds. It's made its massive fortune off the backs of poor struggling slave workers.

Do you even understand the definition of the word "slave" or would you like me to post it here for you?

Nobody is forced to work at McDonald's, Wal-Mart, Target, or anywhere else in this country.

That is correct ray. The only way to avoid those jobs is not to apply for them....but there is a surplus of people who will so why would a company pay more? Those places ate designed for high turnover and to not retain good workers. But their prices ate cheap so they will flourish in a country where 40 grand a year is well below decent pay.

That is correct ray. The only way to avoid those jobs is not to apply for them....but there is a surplus of people who will so why would a company pay more? Those places ate designed for high turnover and to not retain good workers. But their prices ate cheap so they will flourish in a country where 40 grand a year is well below decent pay.

Exactly. Again I say, you are only worth as much as the next person willing to do the same job the same way. That's how your worth in this country is determined.

But you people blame McDonald's and others that do the exact same thing you and I do all the time. Yet you are pure as the wind driving snow and McDonald's are good for nothing rotten greedy people.

Do you even understand the definition of the word "slave" or would you like me to post it here for you?

Nobody is forced to work at McDonald's, Wal-Mart, Target, or anywhere else in this country.

With the exception of my companies, there are very few where the employee isn't a slave.

Exactly. Again I say, you are only worth as much as the next person willing to do the same job the same way. That's how your worth in this country is determined.

But you people blame McDonald's and others that do the exact same thing you and I do all the time. Yet you are pure as the wind driving snow and McDonald's are good for nothing rotten greedy people.

More of the 'employees are commodities' bullshit?

Answer this: How much do you pay an employee that makes you all of your monies?

Forum List

Back