McDonalds' Higher Wages = Higher Sales...

Any business that can't pay more than welfare wages should not be trying to grow the business case closed. Who in their right mind would apply for something like that?

"Any business that can't pay more than welfare wages should not be trying to grow the business case closed."

Should not be, according to what ethical rule....?

I will presume the process for becoming a plumber or electrician is much simpler and far less time consuming in South Dakota than in NY.

I don't know why, but if that is the case, move to South Dakota.

Here the trades can't find people. Young adults today are too consumed with recreational narcotics to enjoy a new career or future. Our priorities have slipped away the last couple of decades and continue to do so.

Thanks to government and liberal policies, people take the path of least resistance; take the easy way out.

If it requires effort, physical work and sacrifice, forget about it. I'll stay home on my Obama phone and eat my SNAP's paid Fruit Loops in my HUD home up in the suburbs.

Believe it or not, I can agree with much of what you've said. But I just can't go with y'all greedy white Republican's worship of Corporate Elite bastards. There has to be balance. That's why we can't leave it all up to you folks. Your insatiable greed clouds your judgement. You're worshipping very bad people. They actually despise y'all. If you ain't a corrupt $Billionaire like them, folks like the Bush's and Cheney's want nothing to do with you. You're only worthy of being used for Election Day.

Yeah, there's nothing worse than a poor white Republican dude thinking his $Millionaire Party leaders actually care about him. They're worshipping bad folks who'd gladly sell their own mothers if they saw a profit in it. They'd like em to make $1 an hr if possible. Yet these poor folks just keep on voting against their own best interests. It's very sad. Just poor dupes who don't know any better.
Your error is in imagining that republicans want politicians who care about them. The millionaires are likely to be people who don't care about me. I don't want them to care. I want them to leave me alone. It's the democrats who care so much that they appoint themselves as the final authority in what I want and what is good for me.

You're voting for folks who would be happy seeing you make $1 an hr. They not only don't care about you, they despise you. You're shit beneath their boots. You're only worthy of being their obedient slave worker. Oh, and also being used for Election Day.

I will presume the process for becoming a plumber or electrician is much simpler and far less time consuming in South Dakota than in NY.

I don't know why, but if that is the case, move to South Dakota.

Here the trades can't find people. Young adults today are too consumed with recreational narcotics to enjoy a new career or future. Our priorities have slipped away the last couple of decades and continue to do so.

Thanks to government and liberal policies, people take the path of least resistance; take the easy way out.

If it requires effort, physical work and sacrifice, forget about it. I'll stay home on my Obama phone and eat my SNAP's paid Fruit Loops in my HUD home up in the suburbs.

Believe it or not, I can agree with much of what you've said. But I just can't go with y'all greedy white Republican's worship of Corporate Elite bastards. There has to be balance. That's why we can't leave it all up to you folks. Your insatiable greed clouds your judgement. You're worshipping very bad people. They actually despise y'all. If you ain't a corrupt $Billionaire like them, folks like the Bush's and Cheney's want nothing to do with you. You're only worthy of being used for Election Day.

Yeah, there's nothing worse than a poor white Republican dude thinking his $Millionaire Party leaders actually care about him. They're worshipping bad folks who'd gladly sell their own mothers if they saw a profit in it. They'd like em to make $1 an hr if possible. Yet these poor folks just keep on voting against their own best interests. It's very sad. Just poor dupes who don't know any better.
Your error is in imagining that republicans want politicians who care about them. The millionaires are likely to be people who don't care about me. I don't want them to care. I want them to leave me alone. It's the democrats who care so much that they appoint themselves as the final authority in what I want and what is good for me.

You're voting for folks who would be happy seeing you make $1 an hr. They not only don't care about you, they despise you. You're shit beneath their boots. You're only worthy of being their obedient slave worker. Oh, and also being used for Election Day.
I enjoy seeing the depth your lies sink to. At least back in the day, people could make up reasonable lies that were believable. Now, you loons just say anything, and as a result. You lost the entire country to us! Isn't that a kicker?

I'm not a fan of McDonalds food, but I really like their kiosks. Went to one across from the Pond (where the Ducks play hockey) and was very impressed. So much better than the counter help they used to have.. Ordered the crappy food and it came right to my table. Fries were good, burger was crappy.

I'm not a fan of McDonalds food, but I really like their kiosks. Went to one across from the Pond (where the Ducks play hockey) and was very impressed. So much better than the counter help they used to have.. Ordered the crappy food and it came right to my table. Fries were good, burger was crappy.

I always said one of the things middle-aged and younger people will never know , and that is what a real Big Mac and a real Whopper tasted like. They used to make great burgers years ago but as time went on, kept using cheaper and cheaper crap in effort to keep the price down. The only FF restaurant that stayed the same was Wendy's, but you're going to pay more for a meal than you will at McDonald's or Burger King.

I always said one of the things middle-aged and younger people will never know , and that is what a real Big Mac and a real Whopper tasted like. They used to make great burgers years ago but as time went on, kept using cheaper and cheaper crap in effort to keep the price down. The only FF restaurant that stayed the same was Wendy's, but you're going to pay more for a meal than you will at McDonald's or Burger King.

We have two good FF chains in CA, In-N-Out and Farmer Boys. Both very different, but both have great burgers.

We have two good FF chains in CA, In-N-Out and Farmer Boys. Both very different, but both have great burgers.

We have a new place near us called "Habit Burger" - it's really good!

Nuns?

The only other good hamburger is Dairy Queen--or otherwise called Brazier Burger.

Nuns?

More like addiction. They taste like real food should.

Pricey though. They are good. And The Hat for pastrami... Can't get a table at the one in Victoria Gardens.

The only other good hamburger is Dairy Queen--or otherwise called Brazier Burger.

I haven't seen a Dairy Queen in 30 years. I think El Pollo Loco bought them out, or did they buy out Foster Freeze?

Yeah, I think it was Foster.

I haven't seen a Dairy Queen in 30 years. I think El Pollo Loco bought them out, or did they buy out Foster Freeze?

Yeah, I think it was Foster.

Not sure, but I know we still have them around here. You have to really look for one though.

FYI - McDonalds has some of the strictest beef requirements in the industry. Their beef is about as good as you are going to get in the fast food world.

FYI - McDonalds has some of the strictest beef requirements in the industry. Their beef is about as good as you are going to get in the fast food world.

But the way they cook it is not. Instead of grilling it, they press it between two hot pieces of metal. It's not much better than microwaving.

McDs is replacing expensive humans with robots. I was right.

McDonald's hits all-time high as Wall Street cheers replacement of cashiers with kiosks
  • Cowen says McDonald's will upgrade 2,500 restaurants to its "Experience of the Future" technology by year-end, which includes digital ordering kiosks.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/

Forum List

Back