McDonalds Pays $15 an hour and still turns a huge profit

Again, you're comparing us to the worst losers in the EU in this Pub World Great Recession. Spain and Greece have had 25% UE before- they're not what I call modern countries- See original EU, Canada, Japan, NZ and Oz.
In other words you were caught bullshitting on poverty levels so are now pathetically reduced to filtering the world on your personal definition of modern then dismissing information you don't like.

Btw Japan and Belgium are higher poverty rate than the US too.

If they were from Haiti or Jamaica, sure.

If the alternative is zero dollars an hour then yes.

False dichotomy.

Another alternative is to go to work for the guy who pays ten dollars an hour. Then the cheap bastard goes out of business for lack of workers.

False dichotomy. You assume someone who is employable at 2/hr is also employable at 10/hr. That's clearly wrong.

They pay them upwards of $15 in NYC too. Oh, wait. that probably goes against the propaganda being pumped out by the OP.

If the McDonalds in back country Mississippi is paying $15 hr to ask about the size of fries and push microwave oven buttons, I'm moving there and working part time.

So you think your job is much more complicated than pushing some buttons?

Wake up people, none of you doing anthing more complicated than a fast food worker. Hell, some of you probably much more useless than a fast food worker.

If governments were to cooperate with the computer technology fully, most of you would be just as useless as the big shit I took last night, government itself being in the first place :)

Quit flattering yurselves, you can not claim you are any more useful than a fast food worker, unless you are an ignorant supremacist. At the end of the day, you are just a button pusher.

Speak for yourself, asshole.

Quit flattering yurselves, you can not claim you are any more useful than a fast food worker, unless you are an ignorant supremacist. At the end of the day, you are just a button pusher.
How do you measure "useful" exactly? I can make a fair claim that in a year I generate far more revenue for my company than a fast-food worker does for their company.

They pay them upwards of $15 in NYC too. Oh, wait. that probably goes against the propaganda being pumped out by the OP.

If the McDonalds in back country Mississippi is paying $15 hr to ask about the size of fries and push microwave oven buttons, I'm moving there and working part time.

Wake up people, none of you doing anthing more complicated than a fast food worker. Hell, some of you probably much more useless than a fast food worker.

If governments were to cooperate with the computer technology fully, most of you would be just as useless as the big shit I took last night, government itself being in the first place :)

Another ignoramus who thinks world could not have survived without him doing his shitty job, in the shitty way he does it.

Well let me tell you this guys, your worth is just as much as an algorithm worths, meaning nothing.

The reason you still have a job is because somebody thinks it is not time to pull the plug on you buddy. Not because you are a sooooo special.

Again, you're comparing us to the worst losers in the EU in this Pub World Great Recession. Spain and Greece have had 25% UE before- they're not what I call modern countries- See original EU, Canada, Japan, NZ and Oz.
In other words you were caught bullshitting on poverty levels so are now pathetically reduced to filtering the world on your personal definition of modern then dismissing information you don't like.

BS. Link to them having higher poverty rates? You are clueless.

Spain and Greece are a mess. Spain had 24% UE when I lived there 1994-5. Greece is a BS oligarchy leftover from Nixon supported dictatorship, a corrupt mess. Your depression era stats are irrelevant.

Look at 2007- my statement is fact. "Except the USA leads the modern world in poverty, rich/poor gap, bad upward mobility, and starting world depressions, after 30 years of Reaganism. See my last post- thanks Pubs and silly hater dupes..."

How do you measure "useful" exactly? I can make a fair claim that in a year I generate far more revenue for my company than a fast-food worker does for their company.

The question is, do you do more than pushing buttons?

Your lives are ran by computers. Nobody should claim that he/she has any significance in this process.

Therefore, yes, $15 toooo much for a fast food worker in this country, just like whatever you are making is tooo dam high for whatever you are doin. Because nobody does anything anymore. Without a computer, most people here probably could not be able to take a dump.

BS. Link to them having higher poverty rates? You are clueless.

Spain and Greece are a mess. Spain had 24% UE when I lived there 1994-5. Greece is a BS oligarchy leftover from Nixon supported dictatorship, a corrupt mess. Your depression era stats are irrelevant.

Look at 2007- my statement is fact. "Except the USA leads the modern world in poverty, rich/poor gap, bad upward mobility, and starting world depressions, after 30 years of Reaganism. See my last post- thanks Pubs and silly hater dupes..."

You do realize that Dems on their own caused the "great Recession" and Reps blocking Obama saved us from a depression right?

BTW, that's what you sound like, full fucking retard.

Another ignoramus who thinks world could not have survived without him doing his shitty job, in the shitty way he does it.

Well let me tell you this guys, your worth is just as much as an algorithm worths, meaning nothing.

The reason you still have a job is because somebody thinks it is not time to pull the plug on you buddy. Not because you are a sooooo special.

You really are an envious poorly educated fucktard, aren't you?
You have no idea what I do yet you blabber on about whatever.
Newsflash: if any job could be replaced more economically with a machine, it would have been done.

Yes. I program the buttons others push.

Therefore, yes, $15 toooo much for a fast food worker in this country, just like whatever you are making is tooo dam high for whatever you are doin.
Nonsense, "too high" means either the wages paid to someone are out of wack with others with same skills/experience and position, or exceed their monetary contribution to the company. The second one can be difficult to quantify but you certainly couldn't make a case that anyone in this forum reading your message is paid too much without knowing what they do and what they are paid.

Because nobody does anything anymore.
It would be pretty funny to see you dropped into various jobs that you label as not doing anything to watch you flail.

Wages are as much a political question as they are an economic one. The value of what people do is subjective, and there are no easy guidelines. The far right will tell you that the market will decide, but of course it will not. It will merely allow the strongest to grab the largest share of the pot, and allow the disempowered to be trampled upon.

What has been shown to work is having a large and strong middle class in society, with relatively little at either end- not too much poverty, and not too much extravagant wealth. When the middle class spends, it tends to have a higher multiplier effect. The funds expended go to worthwhile industries in the community, statistically more often than the expenditures at either end of the spectrum. This sort of society can only be acheived by regulation from government.

Yes. I program the buttons others push.

Therefore, yes, $15 toooo much for a fast food worker in this country, just like whatever you are making is tooo dam high for whatever you are doin.
Nonsense, "too high" means either the wages paid to someone are out of wack with others with same skills/experience and position, or exceed their monetary contribution to the company. The second one can be difficult to quantify but you certainly couldn't make a case that anyone in this forum reading your message is paid too much without knowing what they do and what they are paid.

Because nobody does anything anymore.
It would be pretty funny to see you dropped into various jobs that you label as not doing anything to watch you flail.

Well, comparing to the rest of the world, any doctor, any lawyer, any computer programmer, any cab driver, any fast food worker simply is overpaid. Same skill, same experience, and what makes you worth more than an Indian or a Chinese programmer?

Hmmmmm.......

Nothing.

Any company could outsource your job and still keep making millions. That is the reason US is in this mess at the first place.

Do you know how much medical tourism worth nowadays, billions of dollars... Same skill, same experience worth much much and much less in anywhere on the world. That should tell you something.

And also, I could replace 90% of the people blabbering about how useless the fast food workers are, simply by a software. Most of these people are "button pushers" just like you are anyways. And they come here and shit on people they think useless???

They are uselesss!!!

With the speed of technology advancing, nobody should consider himself irreplaceable, including fast food workers.

A "button pusher" should NOT act like he is anything more than that.

Wages are as much a political question as they are an economic one. The value of what people do is subjective, and there are no easy guidelines. The far right will tell you that the market will decide, but of course it will not. It will merely allow the strongest to grab the largest share of the pot, and allow the disempowered to be trampled upon.

What has been shown to work is having a large and strong middle class in society, with relatively little at either end- not too much poverty, and not too much extravagant wealth. When the middle class spends, it tends to have a higher multiplier effect. The funds expended go to worthwhile industries in the community, statistically more often than the expenditures at either end of the spectrum. This sort of society can only be acheived by regulation from government.

Haha, market has decided already, did it not?

Market decided that the US wages are too dam high. That is the reason there is a recession in this country. Because you can get the same job done for much less in anywhere in the world. And on top of that, you can get the same job done without the need of a person at all.

Market will decide....

Market already did decided. People are still dreaming the good old days. The world has changed. It will never be the same. So you either adapt, or simply vanish...

What this country needs is to drop wages, all around, not to raise them.

Newsflash: if any job could be replaced more economically with a machine, it would have been done.

Already have retard. Why do you think this country is in recession?

I bet this is newsflash for you...

Except the USA leads the modern world in poverty, rich/poor gap, bad upward mobility, and starting world depressions, after 30 years of Reaganism. See my last post- thanks Pubs and silly hater dupes...

Please don't make shit up. Greece, Italy, and Spain exceed our poverty rate. And we are tied with Germany.

The only country which exceeds our upward mobility is the United Kingdom. All others fall behind us.

2aeqxsh.jpg

BS- That graph means only the UK is worse than us.

Apparently you are an idiot. You got the graph exactly backwards.

Already have retard. Why do you think this country is in recession?

I bet this is newsflash for you...

First we are not in a recession.
Second, we have problems because economic illiterates like you vote white guilt and elect glib liars like Obama.
Third, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back