McEnany Announces 234 Pages of Affidavits Alleging Election Irregularities in Michigan

Right- as if politics in general is pure as the driven snow and democrats are all saints- wake up, stupid.
Trump has a long history of filing frivolous lawsuits for purposes that have nothing to do with what he is seeking in court.

You understand that, right?

Trump has a press secretary who is routinely called a liar to her face and has her mic cut off on live television for her dishonesty. She is now promoting an original Russian strategy of undermining western democracy.

Isn't great to be myopic in all this?
You mean on shrooms all the time ?
I think maybe you should come back down for awhile rocket man.

Thanks for being a Democrat though.
0000.jpg

Trump has a long history of filing frivolous lawsuits for purposes that have nothing to do with what he is seeking in court.

You understand that, right?
You understand IDGAF right? The US gov't will file the lawsuits, on behalf of, ass hat- you fucking democrats are absolutley fucking pathetic and I don't even like Trump

You understand IDGAF right? The US gov't will file the lawsuits, on behalf of, ass hat- you fucking democrats are absolutley fucking pathetic and I don't even like Trump
The US government isn't filing these lawsuits, Trump's campaign is. I don't see where the UG government gets involved outside of criminal prosecution by the DoJ which isn't happening anytime soon.

Nope. What is going on here is just Trump's campaign playing games with the media and his supporters.

Wake up

The US government isn't filing these lawsuits, Trump's campaign is. I don't see where the UG government gets involved outside of criminal prosecution by the DoJ which isn't happening anytime soon.

Nope. What is going on here is just Trump's campaign playing games with the media and his supporters.

Wake up
Trump is the president Mitt. Shut up and go back to your 11 wives in Utah.

I don't understand why all you harris regime acolytes are having a problem with all the allegations- I'd think you'd want them investigated to prove just how wonderful the deacons in your church are-
Exactly.
I get it, they feel they won and want to celebrate, gloat, whatever. Ok. It’s to be expected after 4 years of bullshit back and forth.
But the sudden attitude of “our election process is solid, there is no fraud. Hell, there isn’t even anything that looks shady” and the absolute desire to not have any type of investigation into shady looking things is what bothers me. You can win, and still be open minded.
I can tell you the God’s honest truth that if all the swing states went RED/trump, I would believe that it was due to people being sick of the media/democrats constant bullshit. I’d think Trump legit won. However, I can also tell you the democrats would be saying that it looks suspect that all the swing states flipped for trump. I’d understand if they wanted to recount, to check ballots, see if software wasnt “glitching”, etc.
I’d want democrat voters to know that yes, the country went for Trump fair and square. There was no cheating. So if you want to bitch about policies and whatever, go for it. But shut up about the cheating bullshit.

One would think you’d want a recount, ballots checked for authenticity, etc.

And that's just Michigan... so far.

“We keep hearing the drumbeat of ‘where is the evidence?’ Right here, Sean, 234 pages of sworn affidavits, these are real people, real allegations, signed with notaries,” McEnany said.

Well, you rattled their cages and got the usual monkeys screeching and throwing poo at each other.

The begging and desperation is fun to watch. B-b-b-but some chick with a dick on the TV sez Joe won!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't understand why all you harris regime acolytes are having a problem with all the allegations- I'd think you'd want them investigated to prove just how wonderful the deacons in your church are-

Absolutely! There's no reason those making the allegations should provide evidence.

Forum List

Back