MEDIA LIES: The Real Wisconsin Poll Numbers!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Stumpin for Trump ^ | 4/4/2016
After looking at the polls being reported in main stream media, it is clear they are not only manipulating the poll numbers they are also lying to the American public about the actual support of Donald Trump. The site www.isidewith.com has an interactive online poll which reports per Congressional District for all of the country’s states. It is staggering the difference between reports on television news which has polls reflecting approximately 500-2500 people and this site with over 54,000 people who have participated online so far. I suspect given the above, Donald Trump’s support is much greater than reported by...

trump-winning-2.jpg

Polls don't matter if people don't get out and vote. With all the different polls out there I'm still going with Trump losing the state by one (1) to two (2) percentage points.

WI isn't WTA so while it would be nice if he wins it, its not a necessity. Regardless of what happens, after April 26 it will be impossible for Cruz to reach the 1237 magic number. There will not be enough delegates left for him to secure the nomination.

Not to mention Cruz's sex scandal is about to take a turn for the worse this week. He's on borrowed time right now. If the scandal doesn't take him down the math will

Polls don't matter if people don't get out and vote. With all the different polls out there I'm still going with Trump losing the state by one (1) to two (2) percentage points.

WI isn't WTA so while it would be nice if he wins it, its not a necessity. Regardless of what happens, after April 26 it will be impossible for Cruz to reach the 1237 magic number. There will not be enough delegates left for him to secure the nomination.

Not to mention Cruz's sex scandal is about to take a turn for the worse this week. He's on borrowed time right now. If the scandal doesn't take him down the math will
There is no Cruz ‘sex scandal’ – the notion is idiocy.

I don't think any of us know if that is so or not...at least not until the DC Madam list is released.

Usually where there's smoke, there's fire. Or at least a spark. :wink_2:

The media biased and dishonest? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. I may pen a sternly worded letter to the editor. /sarcasm

I think Kat summed it up perfectly with the smoke/fire comment. The Enquirer has been around the block with these things and the pattern of exposing these cheating/lying dirt bags is always the same. They hit the public over the head with news of a politician being a cheater, it makes it rounds for a week or two (they stay silent), then they release more info to back up their original piece, that sits around for another week, then they deliver the final blow. It's all very deliberate and very well planned out. This has the markings of the way they have exposed other cheaters which leads me to believe its true.

There's still no definitive proof at this time, but from the looks of things its coming. We'll find out one way or another. To dismiss it outright is a mistake.

Forum List

Back