Median CEO pay crosses $10 million

It don't work that way. I have NEVER gone to a job and tried to debate my wage. Its either told to me what the wage IS or its in the job ad etc before I apply...its already a done deal.

You are not in the rigged game of CEOs. They even negotiate what they get when they fail, and it's a lot. Think the average worker will get hired if he wants to negotiate his failure at the job?

It don't work that way. I have NEVER gone to a job and tried to debate my wage. Its either told to me what the wage IS or its in the job ad etc before I apply...its already a done deal.

Then whose fault is that? If you are just going to take what they offer without even making an attempt to get higher pay, why should you get paid more?

People combined make for a formidable force. 1 person is easily picked on and destroyed. Especially when you come against HUGE companies Unions are awesome. My BIL is apart of a Coal Miner's Union. They make sure safety is up to date and wages are good.

The worker hasn't been doing so well since this war on unions.

You seriously expect people who are hungry,need money for bills and rent to hassle a manager over 8$ or 10$ an hour..they TELL YOU what the pay is you take it or leave it. Its not cut and dry like you want it to be...this isn't some corporate job where you can debate the pay...you either take it and you organize and try to get better pay or you don't take it and you starve and lights and water get turned off and you get evicted for not being able to pay rent.There would be no reason for "extortion" if a livable wage was paid to ALL workers.

Oh Tom Joad! Izzatyou?!

You Communists ALWAYS tell the same lie: put us in control and we'll raise your living standard and it always ends worse for everyone except the rulers

People combined make for a formidable force. 1 person is easily picked on and destroyed. Especially when you come against HUGE companies Unions are awesome. My BIL is apart of a Coal Miner's Union. They make sure safety is up to date and wages are good.

Funny. Most workers I know do well except when unions are involved.

You seriously expect people who are hungry,need money for bills and rent to hassle a manager over 8$ or 10$ an hour..they TELL YOU what the pay is you take it or leave it. Its not cut and dry like you want it to be...this isn't some corporate job where you can debate the pay...you either take it and you organize and try to get better pay or you don't take it and you starve and lights and water get turned off and you get evicted for not being able to pay rent.There would be no reason for "extortion" if a livable wage was paid to ALL workers.

Oh Tom Joad! Izzatyou?!

You Communists ALWAYS tell the same lie: put us in control and we'll raise your living standard and it always ends worse for everyone except the rulers

Well why would it? The only person who can raise your standard of living is yourself. You do that with the choices you make.

And the union workers I know do much better.

But we know unions are in decline and wages are stagnant for the worker. Coincidence?

Oh Tom Joad! Izzatyou?!

And where is the trickle down?

But we know unions are in decline and wages are stagnant for the worker. Coincidence?

No, more and more people don't want to be mind-numbed union zombies anymore. Unions have become just another racket and money laundering organization for the Democrat party.

Ok, so, let's cut all CEO pay to say $100k.

This would affect you how?

:lol:

Well if you believe increasing min wage would cost jobs and increase prices, then decreasing exec pay should create jobs and lower prices.

No, more and more people don't want to be mind-numbed union zombies anymore. Unions have become just another racket and money laundering organization for the Democrat party.

So they got smart and now we have stagnant wages and growing inequality? Doesn't sound so smart.

So they got smart and now we have stagnant wages and growing inequality? Doesn't sound so smart.

there is nothing wrong with inequality. Who made the rule that everyone needs to earn the same amount of money?

there is nothing wrong with inequality. Who made the rule that everyone needs to earn the same amount of money?

We have to have inequality I would say. But to much leads to a slow economy. You notice ours for the last several years?

We have to have inequality I would say. But to much leads to a slow economy. You notice ours for the last several years?

The current slow economy has nothing to do with CEO pay, minimum wage, unions, or "worker" pay. It is the result of an over taxing, over regulating, over spending, incompetent government.

Here's an idea. Lets guarantee every citizen an annual income of 100K, no more no less, no matter what job they do, what education or skills they have, or if they work or not----------100K for everyone. Sound good?

Forum List

Back