Let's simplify government. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for being naturally unemployed in our at-will employment States, can solve most of our problems.
Let's simplify it even further. A $5.00 an hour minimum wage and absolutely no "unemployment compensation". Much better than your idiotic "plan".
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics, right wingers.

stop whining about the cost of social services or the poor not paying enough taxes.

5b52639255954.image.jpg
The Naked News is great. Could Naked Politics, be better?

Let's simplify government. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for being naturally unemployed in our at-will employment States, can solve most of our problems.
Prime example of why the left-wing policies you support are so idiotic. Nothing ends in unemployment, poverty, misery, and catastrophic failure like idiotic left-wing policy.

Minnesota’s minimum wage hike leads to significant job losses among young workers, study finds
Right wing special pleading? We know, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in Demand. And, more people should be finding labor force participation more attractive at the higher price point.

Prime example of why the left-wing policies you support are so idiotic. Nothing ends in unemployment, poverty, misery, and catastrophic failure like idiotic left-wing policy.

Minnesota’s minimum wage hike leads to significant job losses among young workers, study finds
Right wing special pleading? We know, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in Demand. And, more people should be finding labor force participation more attractive at the higher price point.

So, you are of the opinion that this corporate entity disguised as a legitimate governmental body is entitled to a portion of your labor that you bartered for in exchange for paper scrip known as Federal Reserve Notes of debt? Sounds like indentured servitude to me....

So, you are of the opinion that this corporate entity disguised as a legitimate governmental body is entitled to a portion of your labor that you bartered for in exchange for paper scrip known as Federal Reserve Notes of debt? Sounds like indentured servitude to me....
The price of Government; we have a first world economy. we really just need, better management.

"our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own" - Cesar Chavez

Sharp kid ...she will go far
Yeah...she’s definitely “sharp”. :lmao:
“Well I think a lot of it has to do with changing our strategy around governance,” Ocasio-Cortez responded. “You know there’s a lot inside baseball,” she tried to explain, “and inside the beltway, you always hear that term thrown around, but there are very few organizers in Congress and I do think that organizers operate differently, it’s a different kind of strategy. And what it is really about organizing, and and really thinking about that word, organizing,” she repeated, “segmenting people, being strategic in their actions. In really bringing together a cohesive strategy of putting pressure on the chamber instead of only focusing on the pressures inside the chamber,” she concluded vaguely.
It takes a left-wing nitwit to consider Ocasio-Cortez “sharp”.

Ocasio-Cortez is asked for her ‘plan’ for Congress – her answer is a word salad mess.

Sharp kid ...she will go far
Yeah...she’s definitely “sharp”. :lmao:
“Well I think a lot of it has to do with changing our strategy around governance,” Ocasio-Cortez responded. “You know there’s a lot inside baseball,” she tried to explain, “and inside the beltway, you always hear that term thrown around, but there are very few organizers in Congress and I do think that organizers operate differently, it’s a different kind of strategy. And what it is really about organizing, and and really thinking about that word, organizing,” she repeated, “segmenting people, being strategic in their actions. In really bringing together a cohesive strategy of putting pressure on the chamber instead of only focusing on the pressures inside the chamber,” she concluded vaguely.
It takes a left-wing nitwit to consider Ocasio-Cortez “sharp”.

Ocasio-Cortez is asked for her ‘plan’ for Congress – her answer is a word salad mess.

Sharp as a sack of wet mice.

NEW YORK — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 28-year-old former bartender and Bernie Sanders campaign organizer who won a stunning congressional primary victory against a powerful New York incumbent Tuesday, said she would support impeaching President Donald Trump if she wins in November.

Primaries upend political landscape ahead of midterm elections and could spell trouble for Trump

so - the left says the constitution is out dated and needs to be "fixed" so guns can be controlled, yet they now go to a concern from the 1700s where franklin got a box of diamonds from the king of france and john jay got a horse from the king of spain.

yet neither of them were presidents.

just another noise maker pimping hate it would seem. but lets dig deeper. let's see who was at her victory party, shall we?

Ocasio-Cortez invited anti-Semitic, racist to victory party

"Not only did Ocasio-Cortez, the new darling of the Communist Democrat movement win, she brought known anti-Semite and racist called Jews “Greedy Jewish Landlord” and blacks the N-word. He even campaigned for Oscasio-Cortez using his vile anti-Semite rhetoric. "

i'm glad to see the democrats advocating change. but it looks like they're doubling down on the direction that is currently bringing them down.

buckle up.

Why do republicans keep trying to sell this? Your leader is a racist and you support him.
the last leader was racist and people supported him.

when your side stops abusing a word because they need the emotional ties that comes from it, maybe those words will regain meaning.

Nobody abuses the word racist but you on the right. Obama was no racist.

NEW YORK — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 28-year-old former bartender and Bernie Sanders campaign organizer who won a stunning congressional primary victory against a powerful New York incumbent Tuesday, said she would support impeaching President Donald Trump if she wins in November.

Primaries upend political landscape ahead of midterm elections and could spell trouble for Trump

so - the left says the constitution is out dated and needs to be "fixed" so guns can be controlled, yet they now go to a concern from the 1700s where franklin got a box of diamonds from the king of france and john jay got a horse from the king of spain.

just another noise maker pimping hate it would seem. but lets dig deeper. let's see who was at her victory party, shall we?

"Not only did Ocasio-Cortez, the new darling of the Communist Democrat movement win, she brought known anti-Semite and racist called Jews “Greedy Jewish Landlord” and blacks the N-word. He even campaigned for Oscasio-Cortez using his vile anti-Semite rhetoric. "

i'm glad to see the democrats advocating change. but it looks like they're doubling down on the direction that is currently bringing them down.

buckle up.

Why do republicans keep trying to sell this? Your leader is a racist and you support him.

when your side stops abusing a word because they need the emotional ties that comes from it, maybe those words will regain meaning.

Obama is a race demagogue. He’s a Marxist idelogue. Anything to push his Marxist agenda is ok by him, including race baiting and exacerbating segregation.

buckle up.

uh huh. you can dream all you want but the left is the side that will go NAZI RACIST *($&*(#(*&$ at the drop of a hat.

don't even try to play stupid.

She hasn’t even been sworn in yet and she is already whining...
“I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez told The New York Times. “So, how do I get an apartment? Those little things are very real.”
Here’s a radical “idea”, you lazy communist parasite: work a job for the next 3 months.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rips Fox News for jokes about her financial situation
In the mean time. She can turn a few tricks until her paycheck kicks in.

She hasn’t even been sworn in yet and she is already whining...
“I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez told The New York Times. “So, how do I get an apartment? Those little things are very real.”
Here’s a radical “idea”, you lazy communist parasite: work a job for the next 3 months.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rips Fox News for jokes about her financial situation
Yes she shouldn’t be complaining about her financial situation and should get a job if she needs money.

And yes, Fox anchors and pundits should not be making fun of her about it

Forum List

Back