Meet Barbara Satin, Obama's Trangender Appointee To Presidents Counsel On Faith

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Still think Obama being raised by a transgender nanny in Indonesia didn't have any influence on him?

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

WND » Stunner! Obama names transgender to faith post » Print

Last edited:
Still think Obama being raised by a transgender nanny in Indonesia didn't have any influence on him?

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

You're afraid of transgender people. God would not be.
Why do you embrace transgenders?
Why wouldn't I? Multiple sexes, multiple genders. Sometimes the hand does not fit the glove.

That is the reality, embrace it.

He is no more qualified to be on any faith based council than the average parakeet.

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

Why wouldn't I? Multiple sexes, multiple genders. Sometimes the hand does not fit the glove.

You embrace degeneracy and immorality. Those are not the qualities of an ethical moral person.

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

You embrace degeneracy and immorality. Those are not the qualities of an ethical moral person.
I embrace what is.

What is the deal with Obama pushing the freakazoid transgender agenda on the American people?

These fruitcakes are like only 0.03% of the population.

Yet president Weirdo acts like basing his administration's entire domestic policy around these sick fucks is his top priority. And to hell with the normal straight American people. ......... :evil:

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

He really is at war with conservatives and basic faith. That man in a dress is the biggest slap in the face and blasphemy to any church of worth or note that his choice of this mutilated halfling had to be purposeful. Obama might as well have walked up to the Vatican and taken a dump in the holy water.

Barbara Satin
barbara-satin.jpg

I embrace what is.
You are weak minded!

I embrace what is.
You are weak minded!
Nothing weak about dealing with reality head on. Most can't.

Forum List

Back