Meet Caitlyn Jenner

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.

I just hope he's at peace now......and I hope he like all the Kardasians would just slither away and leave the world alone.

If that is what transgender looks like after an operation then I doubt it is possible that Michele Obama could be one. More likely the rumor was circulated to make the administration more popular with the gay community. Disinformation is nothing new. It's a motive in itself. As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

If that is what transgender looks like after an operation then I doubt it is possible that Michele Obama could be one. More likely the rumor was circulated to make the administration more popular with the gay community. Disinformation is nothing new. It's a motive in itself. As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

I know, that was my first thought... how confusing and frankly, how utterly embarrassing.

As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

Sorry for his children? You do realize that that bitch of a wife and those bitches of daughters are exactly what drove him into the nut farm, right?

Amazing how you haters know so much about this.

I've never met any of them, never spent time with them or their familes so I can't speak to how accurate your comments are.

:rolleyes:

If you are referring to me, Luddly, I am not a hater. I am merely being honest about what I think about all of this. Just because my truth is not compatible with yours - does not mean I am a "hater". I'm not. I hate sin. I do not hate transgender people. I hate the sin they are in!

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

I just hope he's at peace now......and I hope he like all the Kardasians would just slither away and leave the world alone.

They're all making bank. Seriously, people, who are you out there propping up this nonsense? Somebody's watching that crap. Why?
Lord, please tell me: Why? :confused-84:

It's no secret I support same sex marriages receiving the same government cash and prizes as opposite sex marriages.

Nevertheless, this Jenner thing totally creeps me out. I feel sorry for the guy. I don't think he knows what he's doing. In a way, it feels the same as when we watched Charlie Sheen publicly melt down.

That's right. I called Jenner a guy. I think he 's make a huge mistake.

As for this guy? It's a tragic story. I'm sorry for his children. This has to be very confusing.

Sorry for his children? You do realize that that bitch of a wife and those bitches of daughters are exactly what drove him into the nut farm, right?
I have heard that before. Mostly it was the women's publicity and his being ignored.
Something drove him to it. It is possible it was his family. I do not know. Still he has a son who opted not to be a part of that reality show and from what I read he is in a very deep depression. I feel for him and for his youngest daughter who appears to be headed down the wrong road. Kim Kardashian is not his daughter. Neither are the two sisters who are on tv.

Debate his gender?

An examination by any medical doctor in the world would tell you he is physically a male.
He said he is a female didnt he? Why not just call him what he wants to be called? No skin off your nose right?

I want to be called a black Eskimo, and I believe you and other taxpayers owe me since you and others stole my land.
By the way, I want you to be known as a white male.
Thats fine. Now what are you going do about it?

Serious question, would you do Caitlyn anally?
Your obsession with anal sex is disturbing.

As well as their obsession with other people's genitalia.

Here's a man who has been straight up all his life. I'm having a hard time with this because the Bruce Jenner I know and loved was the decathalon hero of America.

Wheaties breakfast of champions hero.

This is obviously NOT an easy choice. This must be for real. This has to be hard.

I'm not going to judge the man.

And Jenner is being vilified for getting a sex change. At least he has the courage to do what he wants to do without fearing the PC police. Get a grip.

What courage?
To do what he wants to do despite those that criticize him.

While you fear being labeled a bigot for doing what you want to do, criticize him.

Again, what Courage? All the people that matter to him support him, all the people in his social circles support him, etc. There is no downside for him at all, unless he instantly regrets the old slice and dice after it happens, and in that case, he's an idiot.
Obviously you don't get it. He's getting slammed for doing what he wants to do while you fear getting slammed for doing what you want to do.

He's also getting rewarded by people like you who get all teary eyed and emotional believing he's so brave.
I'm not tears eyed. That would be you and the rest of the melters.

It's no secret I support same sex marriages receiving the same government cash and prizes as opposite sex marriages.

Nevertheless, this Jenner thing totally creeps me out. I feel sorry for the guy. I don't think he knows what he's doing. It's kind of like watching Charlie Sheen melt down.

That's right. I called him a guy.
He is a guy. Having an operation changes nothing. He was created a male and that is what he is. Whether others chooses to acknowledge the truth or not.

Last edited:
Hey, I want to be Jennifer Aniston's dildo!

Which is why she has bodyguards.

Really, you wannabe men are just sick and disgusting. Instead of obsessing about other men's genitals, you should try getting your own.

They're all making bank. Seriously, people, who are you out there propping up this nonsense? Somebody's watching that crap. Why?
Lord, please tell me: Why? :confused-84:
Because they want to? Are you against the freedom to watch what you want to now?

Here's a man who has been straight up all his life. I'm having a hard time with this because the Bruce Jenner I know and loved was the decathalon hero of America.

Wheaties breakfast of champions hero.

This is obviously NOT an easy choice. This must be for real. This has to be hard.

I'm not going to judge the man.

That is true. He has been straight all his life and never shown any signs of confusion about his identity. This is terrible but I have to confess that I have considered that the powers that be in Hollywood somehow forced him to go down this road in order to once again keep that family on the headlines of news stories. It also promoted something that Hollywood has an agenda for. If that is what they did to him? They should be ashamed. I think there is some very dark things that go on in Hollywood and I am not so convinced that Bruce chose to do this on his own. I know the idea sounds far fetched but it has been on my mind.

Forum List

Back