Meet Conservative Icon Dr. Ben Carson

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
B2GX7BzIUAE5wsI.jpg:large

Seems like he has "hands on experience".

I love how you libs hate folks that manage to escape the plantation.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg do you people LISTEN to yourselves???

:lmao:
The Liberal Democrat plantation, TheOldFool.

What do you mean by "Democrat plantation?"

I don't believe you read the OP sir.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

Food stamps, welfare, free stuff, etc. You know the drill.

Good thing he had access to those things. Don't ya think?

The hunger for knowledge had taken hold of him, and he began to read voraciously on all subjects. He determined to become a physician, and he learned to control the violent temper that still threatened his future. After graduating with honors from his high school, he attended Yale University, where he earned a degree in Psychology.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
From Yale, he went to the Medical School of the University of Michigan, where his interest shifted from psychiatry to neurosurgery. His excellent hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a superior surgeon. After medical school he became a neurosurgery resident at the world-famous Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. At age 32, he became the hospital's Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery.
In 1987, Carson made medical history with an operation to separate a pair of Siamese twins. The Binder twins were born joined at the back of the head. Operations to separate twins joined in this way had always failed, resulting in the death of one or both of the infants. Carson agreed to undertake the operation. A 70-member surgical team, led by Dr. Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intra-uterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy, in which an infant suffering from uncontrollable seizures has half of its brain removed. This stops the seizures, and the remaining half of the brain actually compensates for the missing hemisphere.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In addition to his medical practice, Dr. Carson is in constant demand as a public speaker, and devotes much of his time to meeting with groups of young people. In 2008, the White House announced that Benjamin Carson would receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.

look at this (and my link)- then look at Obama! LMAO.

Good thing he had access to those things. Don't ya think?

even better thing he worked hard and did something with his life.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
One of the world's top brain surgeon at one of the world's best hospitals.He got out of the Democrat trap and he's helping others get out.
He relied on Democratic policies to get out of the ghetto and make something out of his life.

Democrats created that environment of possibility. Not Republicans.

Yet he apparently thinks he did it all by himself.

Forum List

Back