Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

Gas wasn't under 2 dollars when Trump was president.

The fuck is wasn't.

Look at April and May of 2020. Gas was below two bucks a gallon.

Also take note that at no time during Trump's Presidency did gas ever go over $3 a gallon.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 20-34-21 U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dol...png

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

Now, look at the prices since January of 2021, when Biden took office. Prices made it to over five bucks a gallon. In a single nine month period prices jumped a dollar a gallon. Furthermore, there haven't been two consecutive months during Biden's abortion of a Presidency where the average price of gasoline went down.

And idiot jerk-offs on the left praise him...

The fuck is wasn't.

Look at April and May of 2020. Gas was below two bucks a gallon.

Also take note that at no time during Trump's Presidency did gas ever go over $3 a gallon.

View attachment 685576

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

Now, look at the prices since January of 2021, when Biden took office. Prices made it to over five bucks a gallon. In a single nine month period prices jumped a dollar a gallon. Furthermore, there haven't been two consecutive months during Biden's abortion of a Presidency where the average price of gasoline went down.

And idiot jerk-offs on the left praise him...
What states was gas under 2.00 gallon in?

You do know that the president doesn't control gas prices, you do know that don't you?

Based on what? Trump's word.

Is FOX News lying on your savior?
no Fox reported what the xiden admin said, before we learned trump had declassied everything

moreover that doesn’t say anything about nuclear secrets

no Fox reported what the xiden admin said, before we learned trump had declassied everything

moreover that doesn’t say anything about nuclear secrets
So the FBI and every news outlet in America is lying, but your savior is telling the truth.

Tell me another president who took classified documents from the WH to their personal residence.

May 11 2016
“I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working on that over the next period of time,” he said.
In late February, nearly a year after promising Hewitt he’d release the tax returns, he told the radio host that he’d do so "at some point, probably."

But two days later, Trump said at a CNN debate that he couldn’t release the tax returns because he’s been audited every year for the last 12 years. He claimed after the debate that the IRS had targeted him for being a "strong Christian."
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You do know that the president doesn't control gas prices, you do know that don't you?

That's what we were being told when the price was going up two or three dollars in a relatively short period of time. Yet, when it goes back down fifty cents, he sure is eager to claim credit for that.

What states was gas under 2.00 gallon in?

I know it was lower than $2 a gallon here in Florida, as well as Georgia and South Carolina. Not that any of that matters, though. You said that gas wasn't lower than $2 a gallon while Bush was in office, and the fact of the matter is that it was.

I won't even try to pretend that you have the quality of character which would allow you to admit you're in error, though...

Then why are liberals jerking off all over themselves in their praise of Biden for bringing gasoline prices down? We even have a thread here on USMB saying "God bless Joe Biden" for bringing down gas prices...

So the FBI and every news outlet in America is lying, but your savior is telling the truth.

Tell me another president who took classified documents from the WH to their personal residence.
news outlets are merely reporting.

obama, bush, etc all took classified material to their homes.

with that said, these dos were declassified

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
No one has a bigger brain bigger than the orange retard.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly dedicated moments of his presidency to informing the public about his intelligence. A few weeks before he took office, Trump announced he didn’t need daily intelligence briefings because “I’m, like, a smart person.” In January, he reminded everyone on Twitter that his “two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.” Now, he’s telling reporters about his “very, very large brain.”​

“If you look at Mr. Pillsburgy, the leading authority on China, he was on a good show — I won’t mention the name of the show — recently,” Trump said. “And he was saying that China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain.”

I know it was lower than $2 a gallon here in Florida, as well as Georgia and South Carolina. Not that any of that matters, though. You said that gas wasn't lower than $2 a gallon while Bush was in office, and the fact of the matter is that it was.

I won't even try to pretend that you have the quality of character which would allow you to admit you're in error, though...

Then why are liberals jerking off all over themselves in their praise of Biden for bringing gasoline prices down? We even have a thread here on USMB saying "God bless Joe Biden" for bringing down gas prices...
RWNJ's were blaming Biden for the rise in fuel prices, but don't want to give him credit for lowering prices?
Presidents for the most part, unless negotiating with an oil supplier or releasing oil from the strategic oil supply, have nothing to do with fuel prices.

Most likely, the supply and demand issues are beginning to equal out, resulting in the price drop.

Forum List

Back