Meet The Real David Duke, A Champion For America And You!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's a patriot for America and a patriot for you. He will champion preserving our founding principles so we can make this country great again.

Meet the Real Dr. David Duke - David Duke for Senate

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

The fucker has been around a long time and said a lot of shit. I think we know who he is by now.

The fucker has been around a long time and said a lot of shit. I think we know who he is by now.

I am guessing Steve is a pup in the political realm... I remember David Duke when he was a Democratic Politician before becoming Republican...

He was a retard then and still is and now you know why he appeal to those like Stevie...

I am guessing Steve is a pup in the political realm... I remember David Duke when he was a Democratic Politician before becoming Republican...

He was a retard then and still is and now you know why he appeal to those like Stevie...
Yes, he's like a rash that will not go away.

Yes, he's like a rash that will not go away.

More like Herpes...

Forum List

Back