Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Your fauxrage, oddtoo, does not add up. Meg is digging a hole she may not be able to climb out of, and I really don't think the pubs in Callie want a Brown in office. He will punish them severely, and they know it. So, help her out, oddsome: offer a program that she can stand on to election day.

It's amazing how right wingers can turn on a dime, and applaud hiring an undocumented worker.

She went through a service and hired a worker who it turns out committed fraud. When she found out she was illegal she fired her. What is wrong with what she did? Facts only - not opinion.

She received a notification from the Social Security Administration that Nikki's SSN was bogus. She first claimed she never got it, then claimed that Nikki must have taken it, and when it was produced with a handwritten note from her husband on it, she admitted they had received notice.

Here's a clue. If I received a notice from SSA telling me that, I sure as hell would have followed up. Since this woman has been shown to be a consummate liar, I want proof that she demanded the agency send her a documented worker. I call bullshit on her claims until she shows that.

Not all notifications from SSA are about fraud. Women who get married and change their last names sometimes get notices that names and numbers don't match. It happened to me and I had to sort it out by going to the SS office with my marriage certificate. The letter didn't say that the maid was in the country illegally - but that there was a problem with the name number match. Given that the maid had signed a questionnaire saying she was in the country LEGALLY and the notorious ineptness of government bureaucracies, it's reasonable that Whitman's husband would have assumed that this was some error that needed to be cleaned up.

Or would you LEFTIES rather have us all assume that Latinos are here in the country illegally?

It's amazing how right wingers can turn on a dime, and applaud hiring an undocumented worker.

She went through a service and hired a worker who it turns out committed fraud. When she found out she was illegal she fired her. What is wrong with what she did? Facts only - not opinion.

She received a notification from the Social Security Administration that Nikki's SSN was bogus. She first claimed she never got it, then claimed that Nikki must have taken it, and when it was produced with a handwritten note from her husband on it, she admitted they had received notice.

Here's a clue. If I received a notice from SSA telling me that, I sure as hell would have followed up. Since this woman has been shown to be a consummate liar, I want proof that she demanded the agency send her a documented worker. I call bullshit on her claims until she shows that.
You're either ignorant or lying outright.

The letter in question, which came from SSA not INS/ICE, clearly states that it was neither questioning the legal status of the employee nor to be used as grounds for sanction of said employee.

The point remains that she was notified by Social Security that the maids number was bogus. She knew the woman was illegal, or at should have suspected it, and at that point she had the responsibility to notify authorities.

The point remains that she Claims she never received any letter.

Not that you guys care about that.

The point remains that the letter was produced, with her husband's handwritting on it, which demonstrates she's full of shit.

Her husbands Hand writing according to who?

I want proof that you aren't having sex with dogs. Prove it you filthy dog fucker.

I'm so GLAD the Demonrats are hysterically bent on kicking out a "poor" ILLEGAL law-breaking mexican maid......maybe that message will get to Obama.....and he will weed out the rest of them with the same amount of fanaticism and nitpickiness....you Dimmies are of course all in AGREEMENT with that...?

....and I'm sure there are PLENTY of UNEMPLOYED and LEGAL U.S. citizens who will line up around the block to fill the empty job position....gee....this could be Obama's great plan to create JOBS!!

//end sarcasm...

Clearly, Whitman couldn't win here, no matter what she did.

She finds out that the housekeeper is an illegal and had been lying to her for years, then fires her: Cold, cruel, unfeeling, uncompassionate monster Meg.

She finds out that the housekeeper is an illegal and had been lying to her for years, then helps her get a green card and possibly citizenship: Lying, scheming, exploitative, illegal harboring Meg, who only did "the right thing" because she wanted to cover her tracks.

...and the band played on....

Not all notifications from SSA are about fraud. Women who get married and change their last names sometimes get notices that names and numbers don't match. It happened to me and I had to sort it out by going to the SS office with my marriage certificate. The letter didn't say that the maid was in the country illegally - but that there was a problem with the name number match. Given that the maid had signed a questionnaire saying she was in the country LEGALLY and the notorious ineptness of government bureaucracies, it's reasonable that Whitman's husband would have assumed that this was some error that needed to be cleaned up.

Or would you LEFTIES rather have us all assume that Latinos are here in the country illegally?

The letter stated that the maid's SSN didn't match up, and directed Whitman to resolve the problem by reviewing the actual social security card, and send that information back. Nothing was done about it. Any employer would have dealt with that issue, unless they didn't care that they had an undocumented worker on the payroll.

The letter stated that the maid's SSN didn't match up, and directed Whitman to resolve the problem by reviewing the actual social security card, and send that information back. Nothing was done about it. Any employer would have dealt with that issue, unless they didn't care that they had an undocumented worker on the payroll.
So says the dog fucker!

You're assuming that she knew. No proof has been presented that she did.

What we do know is that Allred has now outed this poor woman as an illegal who lied and had fraudulent ID - all for a political smear campaign. Will the maid now be subject to deportation? Or will Jerry Brown intervene to make sure she is granted an Obama's Aunt style accommodation?

And let's assume for a moment that Whitman did know, and examines the forged SS card from the maid. She would have done what was required. Or do you assume that anyone who hires a maid has the forensic skills to determine if an ID is real or fake? Considering that CA grants driver's licenses to illegals, the maid also likely had a valid CDL, further complicating the ID verification process.

Last edited:

What we do know is that Allred has now outed this poor woman as an illegal who lied and had fraudulent ID - all for a political smear campaign. Will the maid now be subject to deportation? Or will Jerry Brown intervene to make sure she is granted an Obama's Aunt style accommodation?

The letter was produced, with a hand written note from her husband. This was in 2003. Where was their follow-up? Oh yeah, it was just before Meg decided to run for office and fired the woman.

That's an accusation, not proof.

The letter was produced, with a hand written note from her husband. This was in 2003. Where was their follow-up? Oh yeah, it was just before Meg decided to run for office and fired the woman.

Do you wear a condom when you fuck the dog?

She finds out that the housekeeper is an illegal and had been lying to her for years, then fires her: Cold, cruel, unfeeling, uncompassionate monster Meg.

She finds out that the housekeeper is an illegal and had been lying to her for years, then helps her get a green card and possibly citizenship: Lying, scheming, exploitative, illegal harboring Meg, who only did "the right thing" because she wanted to cover her tracks.

That is exactly how a 'smear' is supposed to work.......

Given the source, it's highly likely the evidence is in the CBS "Fake But Accurate" category.

That is exactly how a 'smear' is supposed to work.......

You and the other RW fringers know all about smear; it's your stock and trade.

Poor WC's opinions really do belong in a WC.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back