Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

The party with corrupt leaders (plural) at the highest levels who have broken countless laws will regret starting this war! You started it, we'll finish it.

So now MAGA opposes following our laws. I was already aware of that but am surprised that you are saying it out loud.
I'm not MAGA, but I oppose twisting our laws to suit a political agenda and that is exactly what has happened here.

Of course, when the Democrats start getting charged and found guilty, you'll make the case that you will follow the laws, right?

Let's see.

1. corrupt leader ---trump
2. broken countless laws ---- trump again.
Biden, Obama, Clinton, the harpy Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer and that's just for starters. We are going to need a bunch of special counsels and a new jail for Democrats.

Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

31 May 2-24 ~~ By Tim Hains

Megyn Kelly warns Democrats that they have opened "Pandora's box" by prosecuting former President Trump.
"Who's getting indicted next? Joe Biden? Maybe Jill Biden? How low can we go? You may not want to see it, but that ship has already left port."

Commentary:
This was all expected when the decision to go R was put up last time. The anti America's weren't gonna stop just because Americans let them kick out their elected POTUS, take the election and jail 1,400 J6ers. Expect the battle to be uphill for a while, so Americans will need to get tougher.
Americans will get their Republic back unless they decide to bleed for it.
Its time to remember and take Jefferson phase literally and act.
"The Tree of Liberty must Be Refreshed From Time To Time
With The Blood Of Patriots And Tyrants"

Megyn Kelly still has an audience? :cuckoo:

1717177647910.png

I'm not MAGA, but I oppose twisting our laws to suit a political agenda and that is exactly what has happened here.

Of course, when the Democrats start getting charged and found guilty, you'll make the case that you will follow the laws, right?
The laws are the laws. Change them if you don't like them, but we all have to go by the same ones.

Biden, Obama, Clinton, the harpy Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer and that's just for starters. We are going to need a bunch of special counsels and a new jail for Democrats.
Well, at least you have a plan. Just a suggestion, but you really should try to find some evidence of wrongdoing first. Theories just won't get it without evidence.

Got it. You think laws should just apply to some people. How MAGA of you.
It seems Progs are not held accountable unless offered up as a gift to Molech. And this was fixed. And why people keep backing up African American issues on the past is getting old. We are on perma apology tour with many not living in responsible ways. If Trump does not get a fair number of voted in November from them, it is time to cut ties. And he would be better for all of us.

It seems Progs are not held accountable unless offered up as a gift to Molech. And this was fixed. And why people keep backing up African American issues on the past is getting old. We are on perma apology tour with many not living in responsible ways. If Trump does not get a fair number of voted in November from them, it is time to cut ties. And he would be better for all of us.
Good idea. Trump should just cut all ties and move to some country where he can get away with his crimes.

Americans will get their Republic back unless they decide to bleed for it.
Its time to remember and take Jefferson phase literally and act.
"The Tree of Liberty must Be Refreshed From Time To Time
With The Blood Of Patriots And Tyrants"
And you’re posting on a message board. What are you waiting for?

Forum List

Back