Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

You wouldn't need to worry about any of this if you had nominated DeSantis or Haley. Everyone warned you dumb asses this was going to happen.
That Democrats were going to be scumbags and we just should have given up? Doesn't work that way.

Are Republicans going to try and convince us they were opposed to prosecuting their political opponents until just now?

I mean, do you expect us to forget the dumb shit you’ve been saying about doing just that for the last decade?
“LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!”

So how is that gonna work? Is trump gonna hit back through those prison bars? What is MAGA going to do now that you haven't already been trying to do for a long time?
Did you read the OP and watch the video? That's exactly what's going to happen. We are forced to bitch slap the Democrats so you get what you got coming.

Didn't know either of them were political opponents. What offices were they running for?
They are privatr citizens who reported concerning information about Trump to the FBI. They were prosecuted to send a message that Trump is off limits.

Why didn’t Republicans oppose Trump when he claimed to want to prosecute political opponents?

The party with corrupt leaders (plural) at the highest levels who have broken countless laws will regret starting this war! You started it, we'll finish it.
Getting a clue from people like Kelly, a former Fox hack who was shown the door & who is now looking for approval from Trump, one of the biggest degenerates in history?

Kelly has to reach up really high to get out from under that rock she lives under.

Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

31 May 2-24 ~~ By Tim Hains

Megyn Kelly warns Democrats that they have opened "Pandora's box" by prosecuting former President Trump.
"Who's getting indicted next? Joe Biden? Maybe Jill Biden? How low can we go? You may not want to see it, but that ship has already left port."

Commentary:
This was all expected when the decision to go R was put up last time. The anti America's weren't gonna stop just because Americans let them kick out their elected POTUS, take the election and jail 1,400 J6ers. Expect the battle to be uphill for a while, so Americans will need to get tougher.
Americans will get their Republic back unless they decide to bleed for it.
Its time to remember and take Jefferson phase literally and act.
"The Tree of Liberty must Be Refreshed From Time To Time
With The Blood Of Patriots And Tyrants"

Their game.

Their rules.

They will HATE it

They are privatr citizens who reported concerning information about Trump to the FBI. They were prosecuted to send a message that Trump is off limits.

Why didn’t Republicans oppose Trump when he claimed to want to prosecute political opponents?

And folks, I just got home from work and this is the first post I see.

White flag waved. They have ALREADY diverted to "....but Trump"

You wouldn't need to worry about any of this if you had nominated DeSantis or Haley. Everyone warned you dumb asses this was going to happen.

It's a net great thing. A lot of people on the timeline--A LOT--are donating and voting for/to Trump now.

The Dems exposed themselves.

1717188241793.png

Indeed, the shameful show trial and bogus conviction have energized and enraged the GOP base, and have turned sensible Independents against the Democratic Party, like nothing else has done in recent history.

I'd bet good money that most liberals have no clue that Bragg came up with the "34 felony charges" by counting each individual payment of the $420,000 in hush money as a separate charge. The $420K was paid in 34 payments. Bragg made each payment its own felony charge. Give me a break. That's like charging a stabbing suspect with 12 counts of assault with a deadly weapon because he stabbed the victim 12 times. It's called prosecutorial overkill and reaching.

And folks, I just got home from work and this is the first post I see.

White flag waved. They have ALREADY diverted to "....but Trump"
Yeah. How dare we remind you guys of everything you’ve said and done over the last 10 years.

Indeed, the shameful show trial and bogus conviction have energized and enraged the GOP base, and have turned sensible Independents against the Democratic Party, like nothing else has done in recent history.

I'd bet good money that most liberals have no clue that Bragg came up with the "34 felony charges" by counting each individual payment of the $420,000 in hush money as a separate charge. The $420K was paid in 34 payments. Bragg made each payment its own felony charge. Give me a break. That's like charging a stabbing suspect with 12 counts of assault with a deadly weapon because he stabbed the victim 12 times. It's called prosecutorial overkill and reaching.
The jury knew, I knew it, my family knew, all of my friends knew, most of all of NYC knew it...

Only you seem to have problems with. BYU did not.

The Republicans literally used Russian and Chinese agents to fake stories about Biden. That's an example of their most recent lawfare.

I haven't seen one Republican here criticize the Republicans for doing that. That's the kind of people they are. They proudly ally with the enemies of the USA to attack the USA. And since they are not sorry for doing it, you know they plan on doing it again.

The GOP has had a laser-like focus on lawfare going back to the Clinton admin. It's one of the thing that defines them, their Stalinist lust to use the government to attack the opposition.

Republicans make lawfare a policy. That makes them the bad guys. Democrats don't do it. That makes us the good guys.

And no, Trump cultists, more gaslighting attempts won't change that.

Yes, they were private citizens. They were not running for any office.
If he wanted to prosecute his political opponents he could have. He didn't. Biden and his team have.

If he wanted to prosecute his political opponents he could have. He didn't. Biden and his team have.
Irrelevant. His supporters were perfectly happy with his calls to prosecute political opponents.

They demonstrated their approval of doing so.

Now they claim the very thing they supported is destroying the country.

Forum List

Back