Megyn Kelly Goes Off On Trump Supporters: "Enough, Seriously!"

It would be much easier to follow this if they'd just split into two parties.

This is like watching a football game where both teams are wearing the same uniform.

Does any of these idiots know that they will need Megyn Kelly's support in a general election

no one is in panic mode about anything.

it's so funny how scared you are of anyone telling the truth about the donald.

no doubt you love him because his dad was arrested at a kkk rally and he and his people spew bigotry..

btw, trump's mother was born in scotland. maybe to your little mind, he isn't a natural born citizen, kkk'er. :cuckoo:
Oh Jilly...we can always count on you to get things wrong.

The media and the establishment can't believe Trump's success and have tried many times to derail him without success. Unfortunately, due to your mental condition, you are incapable to comprehending the truth.

The media wants nothing more than a Donald Trump GOP nomination. Thinking otherwise is an excercise in stupid.
Yeah that is why they have attacked him mercilessly since he decided to run...you and Jilly ought to hook up. You two make a good pair of dunces.

I can't imagine the level of ignorance the children you two could produce.

665280_orig.jpg

He sells papers. You don't think very hard, do you?

clearly

no doubt you love him because his dad was arrested at a kkk rally and he and his people spew bigotry..

btw, trump's mother was born in scotland. maybe to your little mind, he isn't a natural born citizen, kkk'er. :cuckoo:
Ridiculous. The media coddles him and gives him unheard of free advertising. Try to gain a little perspective.

The media and the establishment can't believe Trump's success and have tried many times to derail him without success. Unfortunately, due to your mental condition, you are incapable to comprehending the truth.

The media wants nothing more than a Donald Trump GOP nomination. Thinking otherwise is an excercise in stupid.
Oh really... man I did not know that... I thought that spending $220M on trashing him meant something completely different. I guess they just like to throw money away.

Ridiculous. The media coddles him and gives him unheard of free advertising. Try to gain a little perspective.
It is hard to believe one can be so ignorant...as to believe negative reporting is advertising.

You don't see negative reporting. You might see some negative punditry from surrogates for other candidates. You might see video clips of Trump saying stupid shit on stage. The media needs to present the whole story. Even the parts that you don't like.

The fact is that in interviews, the man is treated like a serious candidate. That takes every ounce of integrity that "the media" has.

Oh really... man I did not know that... I thought that spending $220M on trashing him meant something completely different. I guess they just like to throw money away.

It is hard to believe one can be so ignorant...as to believe negative reporting is advertising.

something "selling papers" is not "advertising". it's hard to believe that you are confused by the concept that certain things get readership and certain things don't. that's why "if it bleeds, it leads".

I don't a person here who would believe that BS, especially not me.

We'll...you are well known as a dummy. So....I'm not surprised.

This is like watching a football game where both teams are wearing the same uniform.
Does any of these idiots know that they will need Megyn Kelly's support in a general election
I'm not really sure how this works.

If I'm understanding this, Kelly is an enemy of the conservatives (but not the Republicans). So maybe they won't want her help if a conservative (but not a Republican) is nominated.

I think.

It is clear the minorities in the country are the heart of the problem relative to the demise of the American culture and society. They have way to much influence. Look, Clinton can't survive without them. And for their loyalty, the elected pander to their wishes which are contrary to the American way of life we grew up in.

I don't like the new world called America much these days as a result

-Geaux

No he is using the media.
What you are seeing now is the Entertainer Businessman who easily manipulated the media, so that he did not have to spend much at all on advertising.
If the media is confused now wait till he switches 180 degrees into the Presidential CEO Businessman in the not to far off future. They won't know what hit them.
They will spin it as, he is insane and has multiply personality disorder, because that would be about all they would have left since nothing else has worked. :biggrin:

If I'm understanding this, Kelly is an enemy of the conservatives (but not the Republicans). So maybe they won't want her help if a conservative (but not a Republican) is nominated.

I think.
C'mon Mac... enough with the theatrics... it's painfully obvious that Fox News is in the tank for the establishment, which includes little miss sullen blond bomb Kelly.

Is any more explanation required?

I think.
C'mon Mac... enough with the theatrics... it's painfully obvious that Fox News is in the tank for the establishment, which includes little miss sullen blond bomb Kelly.

The division in the party is probably more clear to someone who is in it.

I don't watch Fox enough to know what "side" of the party they're in bed with.

On another thread, I can't even get the party to agree whether Cruz is "establishment" or "anti-establishment". Holy crap.

From an independent perspective, this is pretty nuts.

I think.

On another thread, I can't even get the party to agree whether Cruz is "establishment" or "anti-establishment". Holy crap.

Wow! It's like you took your Petrie dish out of the incubator. You are masterful!

I think.

I quit watching Fox news myself about 6 months ago. I don't watch any other channel either. I just got sick of listening to "opinion." All these so called news channels and their "PANELS," I hate it, a quick minute or so of real news and then, "LET'S BRING ON OUR PANEL," aaaaahh, no, that's where I'm done. News I'll listen to, opinion... no.

Cruz - DEFINITELY anti establishment. When he'll stand on the senate floor and call the PARTY LEADER a LIAR, that's DEFINITELY, ANTI establishment, and it takes guts.

Cruz - DEFINITELY anti establishment. When he'll stand on the senate floor and call the PARTY LEADER a LIAR, that's DEFINITELY, ANTI establishment, and it takes guts.
That's what I thought!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
They know the game is almost up. The right wing is tearing the Republican Party apart. The left needs to do the same to the Democrat Party.

Maybe then the country will be returned to the NORMAL WORKING PEOPLE of America on both sides and we'll stop letting the media pit us against each other. Until then...you lefty fags can suck it.

I think.

I quit watching Fox news myself about 6 months ago. I don't watch any other channel either. I just got sick of listening to "opinion." All these so called news channels and their "PANELS," I hate it, a quick minute or so of real news and then, "LET'S BRING ON OUR PANEL," aaaaahh, no, that's where I'm done. News I'll listen to, opinion... no.

Guts?

All that was was a money grab. Like Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina.....and others. Say something to excite the base.....people like you.....and watch your speaking fee rise and ink that next book deal.

If I give Cruz any points for having guts.....it was with his decision to run for president. He's not well liked and being a loser on the national stage is not going to help him win reelection in TX.

Of course......I suspect he's not worried about where his money will come from moving forward.

They know the game is almost up. The right wing is tearing the Republican Party apart. The left needs to do the same to the Democrat Party.

Maybe then the country will be returned to the NORMAL WORKING PEOPLE of America on both sides and we'll stop letting the media pit us against each other. Until then...you lefty fags can suck it.

You did it! Yiu said "Democrat Party" again. You are such a cool guy!

It is clear the minorities in the country are the heart of the problem relative to the demise of the American culture and society. They have way to much influence. Look, Clinton can't survive without them. And for their loyalty, the elected pander to their wishes which are contrary to the American way of life we grew up in.

I don't like the new world called America much these days as a result

-Geaux
popcorn.gif

That's what I thought!
Will Cruz be able to get anything done if he's elected, though? I know he has a lot of support, but not from the people who make the laws. How does he do all he promised?

That's what I thought!.
Will Cruz be able to get anything done if he's elected, though? I know he has a lot of support, but not from the people who make the laws. How does he do all he promised?
Yeah, that's the big overlooked question in presidential election politics. It's doubtful that anyone elected President is going to have veto-proof power.

Looks like the kids are going to have to get along at some point. Or not.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back