Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

Tye only ass you own is yours and "the donald" uses it nightly. gilry man.
TP the trump/pence crowd. lol

I will say it again, you are from the c*nt faced crowd that hate them but its ok if they suck off "the donald" so go blow trump again with her.

Couldn't understand the immigrant c*nt.

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

Well there you have the anti immigrant and misogynist left.....all in one swoop.......plus I know your used to hot chicks like Rosie ODonnel.........you go man!!!!!

First Purdue sucks.....we own that the ass...

And truth is the left hates immigrants....unless they get on the plantation......but I could understand her...maybe you need a hearing aid ole boy

I will say it again, you are from the c*nt faced crowd that hate them but its ok if they suck off "the donald" so go blow trump again with her.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Well there you have the anti immigrant and misogynist left.....all in one swoop.......plus I know your used to hot chicks like Rosie ODonnel.........you go man!!!!!

And truth is the left hates immigrants....unless they get on the plantation......but I could understand her...maybe you need a hearing aid ole boy

So how bad are gonna be the boiler fakers this year??

Don't worry, Trump's gonna commandeer your train and everyone will jump on his.

And he's gonna jumps on melania........Don't has the life bro.........no denying that!

You and your stupid f*ck face crowd hate immigrants but its ok if they suck the c*ck of "the donald" isnt it. So go blow Trump and be happy.

Aren't you one of the scumbags that says we are ALL immigrants...or was that another FAGERAL shithead?.. Now call her a Nigga, and you'll be doing just what DemoRATS always do!

May the next Wet back have his way with you and leave you like the rest of their victims

You have no idea what you are talking about. Oh, wait you do. I think when you were a frat boy you pulled a train, was your ass sore. LOL FOOL boy.

So how bad are gonna be the boiler fakers this year??

Don't worry, Trump's gonna commandeer your train and everyone will jump on his.

And he's gonna jumps on melania........Don't has the life bro.........no denying that!

You are the one afraid of everyone. Go cry some where girlie boy!

You and your stupid f*ck face crowd hate immigrants but its ok if they suck the c*ck of "the donald" isnt it. So go blow Trump and be happy.

Aren't you one of the scumbags that says we are ALL immigrants...or was that another FAGERAL shithead?.. Now call her a Nigga, and you'll be doing just what DemoRATS always do!

May the next Wet back have his way with you and leave you like the rest of their victims

The Fagerals also are afraid to death that Mrs. Trump will be viewed by most woman as smarter and beautiful along with much younger than that wrinkled old bitch and insure many thinking women will bond with a woman fluent in 4 languages while the Hildebrand has trouble walking and talking at the same time ..

I"m sure that Melania Trump's pubic hair is exquisitely trimmed. Probably to Donald's precise specifications.

I"m sure that Melania Trump's pubic hair is exquisitely trimmed. Probably to Donald's precise specifications.
The Hildebrand is too old to have any public hair...another reason Blow Job hasn't had sex with her in 3 decades.

The Hildebrand is too old to have any public hair...another reason Blow Job hasn't had sex with her in 3 decades.

I'm sure your mom and/or grandmother are very appreciative of your vile contempt for older women.
Thank you cocksucker as they have both passed a decade ago
No he just has contempt for Billary.

Melania was just nervous

She just forgot the part where she was supposed to say.....Like Michelle Obama says:

Hello my name is Melina Trump and I don't have anything nice to say about my husband so I'll say what Michelle said about Barack 8 years ago

Link to her saying she hated America?

What did Melania say about trump that was different from what Michelle said about Obama 8 years ago?

I didn't ask what Michelle said different.

Melania basically pointed to Michelle and said, "vat she said comrad"

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Melania couldn't have picked a better role model than Michelle

Melania was just nervous

She just forgot the part where she was supposed to say.....Like Michelle Obama says:

Hello my name is Melina Trump and I don't have anything nice to say about my husband so I'll say what Michelle said about Barack 8 years ago

What did Melania say about trump that was different from what Michelle said about Obama 8 years ago?

It's just a shame mooch failed as a First Lady......

Melania was just nervous

Michelle will go on to do great things. Hillary did does and will do great things.

What did nancy Laura and barbara wind up doing? Nothing. Same thing they always do. Wipe their husbands old white asses.

Same thing for ex presidents. Carter and Clinton have done a lot since being potus. What have the 2 George's done? Paint and jump out of airplanes.

It's almost as if hw bush has been in exile

Michelle will go on to do great things. Hillary did does and will do great things.

What did nancy Laura and barbara wind up doing? Nothing. Same thing they always do. Wipe their husbands old white asses.

Same thing for ex presidents. Carter and Clinton have done a lot since being potus. What have the 2 George's done? Paint and jump out of airplanes.

Mooch has never, and will never do good things for America....hopefully she will change that by divorcing that freak of a husband....

Melania was just nervous

I'm guessing you keep an extra large bucket next to you that you shit and piss in while you are online so you don't have to take a break from posting idiotic one line posts. It can't be smelling too good in mommy's basement right about now though. LOL.

Averaging over 100 stupid posts per day. You really need to get a life, you pathetic fucking loser. ROTFLMAO

I'm guessing you keep an extra large bucket next to you that you shit and piss in while you are online so you don't have to take a break from posting idiotic one line posts. It can't be smelling too good in mommy's basement right about now though. LOL.

Averaging over 100 stupid posts per day. You really need to get a life, you pathetic fucking loser. ROTFLMAO
Typical fascist liberal you are...thanks for self outing what we already knew....

Mooch has never, and will never do good things for America....hopefully she will change that by divorcing that freak of a husband....
They said that about hillary! Lol

They said that about hillary! Lol
I know....:lol:

Forum List

Back