Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

I love her.

It's a nice change to have a beautiful woman with actual female features as First Lady.

She's the antidote to this ......

2016.03.24-mrconservative-56f439ac91bea.jpg
Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

And this one isn't intelligent and beautiful?

This thread is about the speech tonight...Melania did a wonderful job . I was not expecting that , thought she would be all nervous and mess up.. well done

Michelle is beautiful too, all 1st lady's are

I love her.

It's a nice change to have a beautiful woman with actual female features as First Lady.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

This thread is about the speech tonight...Melania did a wonderful job . I was not expecting that , thought she would be all nervous and mess up.. well done

Negro Please!!! ,....stop the virtue signalling bullshit!! Not all 1st Lady's are beautiful.

I am sick to death of the people pretending she is some kind of natural "beauty" for the last 8 years. Michelle Obama is ugly, asshole ugly! Look at this ugly bitch!!

cc9d44923b119e3bd82bb5568be4bc19.jpg

I love her.

Are you a proud racist - or just racist?
You FLAUNT that word RACIST around as if it was a stick of garlic or a cross.... haven't you fucking LEARNED that you liberal scum have used that word TO DEATH and it means NOTHING anymore....except to you LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives that still believe in PC, which PRESIDENT TRUMP has stepped all over....Oh, look who I'm trying to explain this to, a fucking Indian Squaw that sucks peyote...I'm BAD!

Negro Please!!! ,....stop the virtue signalling bullshit!! Not all 1st Lady's are beautiful.

I am sick to death of the people pretending she is some kind of natural "beauty" for the last 8 years. Michelle Obama is ugly, asshole ugly! Look at this ugly bitch!!
Eaglewings is not a negro, she is San Franciscan.... I happen to like her...

Couldn't understand the immigrant c*nt.

Well there you have the anti immigrant and misogynist left.....all in one swoop.......plus I know your used to hot chicks like Rosie ODonnel.........you go man!!!!!

I love her.

See, if you have nothing better to do than to attack the looks of a woman, then there's something desperately wrong with you. Frankly, I would love to see a picture of you. With your mouth, I imagine you look similar to this. You're just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

images

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.

Wow how demeaning of you......liberals are exposing themselves...and we see more than just tiny dicks.

I love her.

See, if you have nothing better to do than to attack the looks of a woman. Frankly, I would love to see a picture of you. With your mouth, I imagine you look similar to this. You're just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

images

That's a BIG WART you have their, Mallomar!

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.
She has been involved in breast cancer awareness for some time.

Really? I know she has done a lot for breast awareness. Pictures of hers are everywhere

What have you don't for intelligence.......and no jerking off doesn't make you smarter.

I love her.

mobama1.png

Ok I will cave and talk about other than OP.

Michelle is a strong person, she is teaching kids to take care of themselves , and she walks the walk..
I also feel she is pretty..

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I don't want to see Michelle's penis, thank you very much.

You always want to see everybody else's.

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.

and Melania is......but to you what really gets you off is hating the US.......jack away to Michelle....she hates the US so much, we should hypen her name to Wright.

Easy...

Didn't see or hear the speech but lighten up on the spouse of the nominee. It isn't about them; her in particular. The "great tits" comment is idiotic. U R better than that.

Forum List

Back