Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

Blowing up now speech was plagerized from Michelle Obama's speech from 2008.

I love her.

It's a nice change to have a beautiful woman with actual female features as First Lady.

She's the antidote to this ......

2016.03.24-mrconservative-56f439ac91bea.jpg
Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

And this one isn't intelligent and beautiful?

This thread is about the speech tonight...Melania did a wonderful job . I was not expecting that , thought she would be all nervous and mess up.. well done

Michelle is beautiful too, all 1st lady's are

Negro Please!!! ,....stop the virtue signalling bullshit!! Not all 1st Lady's are beautiful.

I am sick to death of the people pretending she is some kind of natural "beauty" for the last 8 years. Michelle Obama is ugly, asshole ugly! Look at this ugly bitch!!

cc9d44923b119e3bd82bb5568be4bc19.jpg

Michelle Obama is far better looking than Melinda... But that is me, I like actual real women not the product of a plastic surgeon...

If you like plastic look then you might be the other type but plastic is fake to me..

Now how do we know if Michelles butte are not implants..lol... I hate those plastic surgery looking women too.

To me Melinda looks like she is natural ,but who knows...

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I don't want to see Michelle's penis, thank you very much.

You always want to see everybody else's.

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.

and Melania is......but to you what really gets you off is hating the US.......jack away to Michelle....she hates the US so much, we should hypen her name to Wright.

I guess Melania thinks a lot of Michelle.She plagiarized her speech almost word for word.

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.
Smart and hot is pretty good too.

Sure, but if I have to choose one or the other, I'll go with smart every time

Oh you are so enlightened. We are all very impressed.

Her name is MELANIA

It's best to commit it to memory...you'll be saying it for the next 8 years.....

:thup:

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.

Easy...

Didn't see or hear the speech but lighten up on the spouse of the nominee. It isn't about them; her in particular. The "great tits" comment is idiotic. U R better than that.

I heard that speech twice. The first time was when Michelle gave it. Melanie plagiarized it almost word for word.

I agree with you. She came off well. I like her.

Here is the bad news.

Her speech writer should be fired. You will learn in the coming days that she directly plagiarized sections of Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech.

Don't take my word for it, just turn on the news.

http://gawker.com/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-a-section-of-miche-1783889522

The good news is that I don't think she did this on purpose. I think she was sabotaged by her husband's inability to assembled a good team.

Here is the bad news.

Her speech writer should be fired. You will learn in the coming days that she directly plagiarized sections of Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech.

http://gawker.com/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-a-section-of-miche-1783889522

The good news is that I don't think she did this on purpose. I think she was sabotaged by her husband's inability to assembled a good team.

In her interview before the speech, she said she wrote it herself.

Here is the bad news.

I hope your wrong, that would really suck.

Here is the bad news.

Oh no, I just watched your link.........horrible.. what the heck..

CNN is playing parts of Melania speech and then Michelle Obama's speech, and the words are almost identical, the construction of the speech is identical, and they are saying Melania's speech is a direct plagerization of the Obama speech, and Melania's speech writer should apologize.

CNN is playing parts of Melania speech and then Michelle Obama's speech, and the words are almost identical, the construction of the speech is identical, and they are saying Melania's speech is a direct plagerization of the Obama speech, and Melania's speech writer should apologize.

How could that happen, how awful.. Trump is going to sue the shit out of him.

But who looked better saying those words?
Personally I dont want to hear from a wookie....

How could that happen, how awful.. Trump is going to sue the shit out of him.

It's unbelievable this happened. I feel badly for Melania Trump. It's her first big speech, and she did a good job.

I'd bitchslap the asshole who did this into next week. This is really bad.

and Melania is......but to you what really gets you off is hating the US.......jack away to Michelle....she hates the US so much, we should hypen her name to Wright.

I guess Melania thinks a lot of Michelle.She plagiarized her speech almost word for word.

Michelle talked about why Donald Trump is the best man to turn the country around? I don't recall that, but now I just gained a little respect for her.

But who looked better saying those words?
Personally I dont want to hear from a wookie....

Michelle Obama is much more poised and assured than Melania, who seems shy.

As for your wookie comment, it's very rude of you to imply that Melania is a wookie. Her English is quite good, and while she lacks the confidence and business experience of Mrs. Obama, she gave a very decent performance.

But all anyone will be talking about is the plagerism.

Forum List

Back