Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

LOL! This plagiarism will overshadow the entire convention. Telepromter Melania parrots a woman whose shoes she could never come close to filling

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:
Yeah Michelle Obama is a gifted speechwriter isn't she?

But who looked better saying those words?
Personally I dont want to hear from a wookie....

Michelle Obama is much more poised and assured than Melania, who seems shy.

As for your wookie comment, it's very rude of you to imply that Melania is a wookie. Her English is quite good, and while she lacks the confidence and business experience of Mrs. Obama, she gave a very decent performance.

But all anyone will be talking about is the plagerism.

I Rethink he was referring to America hater in chief michelle. Michelle can't go one speech without bitching about America..melania is an immigrant who said nothing going bad about america.

LOL! This plagiarism will overshadow the entire convention. Telepromter Melania parrots a woman whose shoes she could never come close to filling

Uh you mean michelle.could not fill those shoes...not even closw

She, btw, HAS been and IS proud of this country. Having such a 1st Lady again will be awesome.
No, Michelle Obama is proud lol. Melanie can't form her own sentences apparently.

Uh Michelle always bitches about the us.....bitch it aint the 50s anymore.
Melanie plagiarizes speeches. Michelle doesn't...

Michelle would need to know how to write
Wow your lack of objectivity is shocking.

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I was thinking kind of the same thing. I don't really think she's all that "classy" for a first lady. :D Lol. I don't care for Michelle either though. She seems too bitchy.

She, btw, HAS been and IS proud of this country. Having such a 1st Lady again will be awesome.
No, Michelle Obama is proud lol. Melanie can't form her own sentences apparently.

Objectivity?
I've shown more than you

I was hoping for the racist tag...so you threw me for a curve

I suppose we shouldn't have a double standard. If we're going to judge Melania, we need to judge Bill too . . . dirty old man. Lol. :D

Objectivity?
I've shown more than you

I was hoping for the racist tag...so you threw me for a curve

Yes, I know and others you've been angling for the racist tag, which is why I turned the wookie post around.

Honestly, Melania is not my idea of what a First Lady should be. A rich trophy wife, perfectly botoxed and surgically enhanced. She is antithesis of the kind of woman that modern women aspire to be.

But more troubling, is that she had an affair with a married man. To me this is a serious moral failing and I have absolutely no respect for her. For her to talk about morals and values, when clearly she has none, is gagworthy,

Forum List

Back