Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

I agree. She's a class act all the way.

People are bitching that she didn't write her own speech?? I'm sure Hitlery doesn't write her own either.

“By far the night's best moment came from Mr. Trump's remarkable wife, Melania. But even her gracious speech was tainted with a very Trumpian controversy. A side-by-side comparison of one paragraph shows it was lifted from Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech. Let me be clear: I do not blame Mrs. Trump for this. She is a political neophyte. But her husband and his team should have been especially sensitive after The New York Times reported on Trump Institute's plagiarism a few weeks ago.”

Begala: A very Trump convention -- messy, undisciplined, angry - CNN.com

True.

Yet another Trump ‘campaign’ screw-up.

Wowsa, not sure if leftards know what they are getting into with a Melania vs Michelle thing. Do you really want to make comparisons? :p

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

That is so fucking funny now that we know she plagerized Michelle Obama's speech.

Did you praise Michelle Obama in 2008 for her speech? Why not? Its the same God damn speech. Lol

She, btw, HAS been and IS proud of this country. Having such a 1st Lady again will be awesome.
Sure she hit the jackpot here. Think about the shithole she came from

Congrats malania. You are capable of reading.

I love the praise Republicans heaped on her after reading Michelle's speech.

Michelle says thank you.

T

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.

Easy...

Didn't see or hear the speech but lighten up on the spouse of the nominee. It isn't about them; her in particular. The "great tits" comment is idiotic. U R better than that.
Typical uninformed right winger. The hotty with nice tits plagerized. She doesn't even have her own thoughts.

Bottom line is her speech was given for a purpose and she failed. No ones buying it. Night 1 was a fail.

She makes hitlery look like a piker......
Obama said hope and change and trump is now the change candidate and they are copying every move the Obama's made.

The trumps know a winner and the Obama's are winners
Yes...the Obamas are takers....the Trumps are makers....

really? trump filed bankruptcy four times, idiot and ripped off his vendors and the trump u suckers.

see, this is what makes you a loser--- the inability to discern simple fact

Melania needs to show more cleavage......that is why Trump married her

She makes hitlery look like a piker......
Obama said hope and change and trump is now the change candidate and they are copying every move the Obama's made.

The trumps know a winner and the Obama's are winners
Yes...the Obamas are takers....the Trumps are makers....

really? trump filed bankruptcy four times, idiot and ripped off his vendors and the trump u suckers.

see, this is what makes you a loser--- the inability to discern simple fact
Really? That's all you got....you fucking fascists are doomed...:lol:

Forum List

Back