Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

Who knew you are part of the staff in the Trump home.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

She plagiarized a speech Michelle Obama gave. That says all that needs said about her.

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:
That is so fucking funny now that we know she plagerized Michelle Obama's speech.

Did you praise Michelle Obama in 2008 for her speech? Why not? Its the same God damn speech. Lol

It is so funny how I say something nice about the Right, the Left's jump all over me..

and I say something nice about the Left and the Right jumps all over me...never fails.

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I don't want to see Michelle's penis, thank you very much.

You always want to see everybody else's.

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.

and Melania is......but to you what really gets you off is hating the US.......jack away to Michelle....she hates the US so much, we should hypen her name to Wright.
If the First Lady is so bad...why did Melania take so much from her speech?

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

melania trump plagiarized michelle obamas speech.

you have very low standards. no doubt if they look like a centerfold you think women are just peachy keen.

:cuckoo:

Jillian, get over yourself...what I can't comment on a person woman to woman? Don't be stupid..

She fucking is fluent in 5 languages .

I will repeat..
It is so funny how I say something nice about the Right, the Left's jump all over me..

and I say something nice about the Left and the Right jumps all over me...never fails.

Melania needs to show more cleavage......that is why Trump married her
more of your democrat war on women.....huh.....
You don't war with subordinate women like Nancy Laura or Melania.

he hates women. so why would he know what class is?
Ivanka trump is smart and beautiful. Trump was right for wanting to sleep with her.

I rate her a 9.
Yeah...just dump the old wife first....

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

She plagiarized a speech Michelle Obama gave. That says all that needs said about her.

When the two main parts of the speech in contention are played next to each other there is absolutely no doubt her speech writers have stolen Michelle's speech writer's work.

Trump will go ballistic over this development. He likes getting what he paid for. I smell a lawsuit over this. I'm sure he will have his lawyers destroy the schmucks that crafted that plagiarized piece.

That is so fucking funny now that we know she plagerized Michelle Obama's speech.

Did you praise Michelle Obama in 2008 for her speech? Why not? Its the same God damn speech. Lol

Then stop being wrong! I would have agreed with you if she didn't plagiarize. Melania puts the liar in pLagIARize

The Donald Trump campaign on Tuesday denied Melania Trump plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech calling the accusation "just really absurd." "To think that she would do something like that is just really absurd," Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort told CNN.

THIS IS FORESHADOWING OF HOW BADLY A TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WOULD BOLDLY LIE TO US. Just like it was absurd to think Bush lied us into war.

Side-by-side comparisons of the transcripts show the text in Trump's address following, nearly to the word, Michelle’s first night of the Democratic convention eight years ago.

Manafort said the words Melania used were not "cribbed" but are common words.

Manafort said. "To think that she'd be cribbing Michelle Obama's words is crazy."

AND HERE IS ANOTHER LIE THEY’VE BEEN CAUGHT IN: A Republican operative familiar with how the campaign was handling the speeches said a number of senior aides had a role, edited Melania's speech, suggested changes and provided guidance. BUT

Earlier in the day, Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible." THEY ARE WORLD CLASS LIARS.

AND IF YOU CALL HILLARY A LIAR GO TO POLITIFACT AND SEE TRUMP IS THE KING OF LIARS!!! HE’S FOOLING YOU FOOLS.

When the two main parts of the speech in contention are played next to each other there is absolutely no doubt her speech writers have stolen Michelle's speech writer's work.

Trump will go ballistic over this development. He likes getting what he paid for. I smell a lawsuit over this. I'm sure he will have his lawyers destroy the schmucks that crafted that plagiarized piece.
Who wrote the speech?

Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

you have very low standards. no doubt if they look like a centerfold you think women are just peachy keen.

Jillian, get over yourself...what I can't comment on a person woman to woman? Don't be stupid..

I will repeat..

Melania may be smart, but not smart enough to have such an important speech cross checked by an independent editor for flaws. Trump will be livid. He likes getting what he paid for. His lawyers are going to tear Melania's speech writers a new a-hole.

Now for you. If you cannot see the clear violation of plagiarism then it is you also that is not very smart. If you cannot see the importance for not stealing Michelle Obama's writers work on the biggest opportunity to have her spotlighted in front of a national audience then sweetie you are not very bright.

Then stop being wrong! I would have agreed with you if she didn't plagiarize. Melania puts the liar in pLagIARize

The Donald Trump campaign on Tuesday denied Melania Trump plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech calling the accusation "just really absurd." "To think that she would do something like that is just really absurd," Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort told CNN.

THIS IS FORESHADOWING OF HOW BADLY A TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WOULD BOLDLY LIE TO US. Just like it was absurd to think Bush lied us into war.

Side-by-side comparisons of the transcripts show the text in Trump's address following, nearly to the word, Michelle’s first night of the Democratic convention eight years ago.

Manafort said the words Melania used were not "cribbed" but are common words.

Manafort said. "To think that she'd be cribbing Michelle Obama's words is crazy."

AND HERE IS ANOTHER LIE THEY’VE BEEN CAUGHT IN: A Republican operative familiar with how the campaign was handling the speeches said a number of senior aides had a role, edited Melania's speech, suggested changes and provided guidance. BUT

Earlier in the day, Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible." THEY ARE WORLD CLASS LIARS.

AND IF YOU CALL HILLARY A LIAR GO TO POLITIFACT AND SEE TRUMP IS THE KING OF LIARS!!! HE’S FOOLING YOU FOOLS.

Oh stop with yourself, like you are right 100% of the time.

I started the thread before any of this came out, and I am sure that she is in tears today.

Trumps campaign should have had someone go over it to protect her, she probably googled it and found these things...or someone screwed her over.

Can't they understand - the doubling down is just making it worse.
I see that the lefts are just as bad as the rights when it comes to be baiting jerks..I used to think it was all the republicans doing the jerk ass shit on this board. This last year is see we are just as bad..

If you look through the thread I mentioned how pretty Michelle is too..

Try thinking and commenting beyond your party, narrow thinking .

Last edited:

Who wrote the speech?

Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

She's a liar. No way she wrote that speech. To admit writing it would be admitting she is a thief. Maybe that shit flies in communist Bumfuck East Transylvania but here in the USA, which she clearly loves or at least the person that wrote Michelles speech does... :lol:, we have laws against plagiarism.

I will repeat..

Melania may be smart, but not smart enough to have such an important speech cross checked by an independent editor for flaws. Trump will be livid. He likes getting what he paid for. His lawyers are going to tear Melania's speech writers a new a-hole.

Now for you. If you cannot see the clear violation of plagiarism then it is you also that is not very smart. If you cannot see the importance for not stealing Michelle Obama's writers work on the biggest opportunity to have her spotlighted in front of a national audience then sweetie you are not very bright.

Where do I say the speech was not copied, I was just as shocked as anyone else..And I do agree Trump should have had someone go over it..It was copied you can tell.

She is in tears today I am sure..
Damn

I will repeat..

Where do I say the speech was not copied, I was just as shocked as anyone else..And I do agree Trump should have had someone go over it..It was copied you can tell.

Damn

I am sorry if I appear to be jumping on you. You didn't say it wasn't copied. I thought you were making light of Jillian's statement and making it about looks or something when it is clearly a very serious problem Mrs Trump has today.

More frivolous lawsuits. This is why we need tort reform. LOL

Can't they understand - the doubling down is just making it worse.
If Melania wrote this speech she must have really loved Michelle's speech 8 years ago because it stuck in her subconscious psychi.

It's be like me writing a song that sounds a lot like Beat It from Michael Jackson. Maybe she didn't realize she was channeling her inner liberal.

I will repeat..

Damn
Are you doubling down on your statement from earlier when you said: Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart. She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Because a monkey could have done what she did last night. Number 2, she is not a good speaker. Michelle Obama is. Melania can read. That's her skill. Read and fuck.

3. She is hot and you could say graceful but why smart? You could tell she was smart just from reading a speech written by others? Very low bar you set.

4. Notice how we will listen to a hot woman but if an ugly woman says the same thing we don't care? Melania can say whatever she wants because she's hot. And she's not a ditsy broad no. I'll give you that. But she's no way anything other than eye candy.

5. Good for her? Are you sticking with that comment? I hope she's embarrassed. But the Trump family doesn't know embarrassment.

Donald Trump Finally Explains Why He Doesn't Apologize

“I fully think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,” Trump toldJimmy Fallon

Forum List

Back