Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

You see? You can't trust any of these people. Vote for Gary Johnson instead! :) It's a step in the right direction.

You see? You can't trust any of these people. Vote for Gary Johnson instead! :) It's a step in the right direction.

Why would anyone believe Trump? Enter Jimmy Kimmel. While interviewing Trump, Kimmel pointed out that Trump used to praise Hillary Clinton. Kimmel took it a step further.

KIMMEL: In 2008 you said you thought Hillary would make an excellent president, and as recently as 2012 you said you thought she was terrific. What did she do? What happened?

TRUMP: Let me just explain to you. I will tell you, when I am a businessman — had a beautiful story recently where they said Trump is a world-class businessman — all over the world we're doing jobs. I speak well of everybody. If people ask me about politicians, I speak well. So when they ask me about Hillary, "She's wonderful," the husband — everybody's wonderful. And that's the way it is, including contributions. They ask me for contributions, I give contributions.

KIMMEL: So you were full of shit when you said that.

TRUMP: A little bit. Maybe a little bit.

Why would anyone believe Trump? Enter Jimmy Kimmel. While interviewing Trump, Kimmel pointed out that Trump used to praise Hillary Clinton. Kimmel took it a step further.

KIMMEL: In 2008 you said you thought Hillary would make an excellent president, and as recently as 2012 you said you thought she was terrific. What did she do? What happened?

TRUMP: Let me just explain to you. I will tell you, when I am a businessman — had a beautiful story recently where they said Trump is a world-class businessman — all over the world we're doing jobs. I speak well of everybody. If people ask me about politicians, I speak well. So when they ask me about Hillary, "She's wonderful," the husband — everybody's wonderful. And that's the way it is, including contributions. They ask me for contributions, I give contributions.

And Hillary is no better. Right? :)

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

melania trump plagiarized michelle obamas speech.

you have very low standards. no doubt if they look like a centerfold you think women are just peachy keen.

:cuckoo:

Jillian, get over yourself...what I can't comment on a person woman to woman? Don't be stupid..

She fucking is fluent in 5 languages .

I will repeat..
It is so funny how I say something nice about the Right, the Left's jump all over me..

and I say something nice about the Left and the Right jumps all over me...never fails.

Melania may be smart, but not smart enough to have such an important speech cross checked by an independent editor for flaws. Trump will be livid. He likes getting what he paid for. His lawyers are going to tear Melania's speech writers a new a-hole.

Now for you. If you cannot see the clear violation of plagiarism then it is you also that is not very smart. If you cannot see the importance for not stealing Michelle Obama's writers work on the biggest opportunity to have her spotlighted in front of a national audience then sweetie you are not very bright.

Where do I say the speech was not copied, I was just as shocked as anyone else..And I do agree Trump should have had someone go over it..It was copied you can tell.

She is in tears today I am sure..
Damn
Are you doubling down on your statement from earlier when you said: Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart. She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Because a monkey could have done what she did last night. Number 2, she is not a good speaker. Michelle Obama is. Melania can read. That's her skill. Read and fuck.

3. She is hot and you could say graceful but why smart? You could tell she was smart just from reading a speech written by others? Very low bar you set.

4. Notice how we will listen to a hot woman but if an ugly woman says the same thing we don't care? Melania can say whatever she wants because she's hot. And she's not a ditsy broad no. I'll give you that. But she's no way anything other than eye candy.

5. Good for her? Are you sticking with that comment? I hope she's embarrassed. But the Trump family doesn't know embarrassment.

Donald Trump Finally Explains Why He Doesn't Apologize

“I fully think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,” Trump toldJimmy Fallon

Wow really? I fucking voted for Obama, you ass, and if you took the time to look back on a thread instead of you jumping into comment , you may learn something today.
I talked about Michelle and being a beautiful, smart woman too before all of this fake speech stuff came out. ..You are the one now saying Michelle is not beautiful with your comments.

I can comment on how I see it as a woman, get your head out of your partisan ass

Melania is fluent in 5 languages.. like I said she is in tears today and someone will be dying out of it..

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

Who knew you are part of the staff in the Trump home.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

She plagiarized a speech Michelle Obama gave. That says all that needs said about her.
What? I didn't hear her complain about American and bitch about racism......

melania trump plagiarized michelle obamas speech.

you have very low standards. no doubt if they look like a centerfold you think women are just peachy keen.

:cuckoo:

Jillian, get over yourself...what I can't comment on a person woman to woman? Don't be stupid..

I will repeat..
It is so funny how I say something nice about the Right, the Left's jump all over me..

and I say something nice about the Left and the Right jumps all over me...never fails.

Melania may be smart, but not smart enough to have such an important speech cross checked by an independent editor for flaws. Trump will be livid. He likes getting what he paid for. His lawyers are going to tear Melania's speech writers a new a-hole.

Now for you. If you cannot see the clear violation of plagiarism then it is you also that is not very smart. If you cannot see the importance for not stealing Michelle Obama's writers work on the biggest opportunity to have her spotlighted in front of a national audience then sweetie you are not very bright.

Where do I say the speech was not copied, I was just as shocked as anyone else..And I do agree Trump should have had someone go over it..It was copied you can tell.

Damn
Are you doubling down on your statement from earlier when you said: Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart. She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Because a monkey could have done what she did last night. Number 2, she is not a good speaker. Michelle Obama is. Melania can read. That's her skill. Read and fuck.

3. She is hot and you could say graceful but why smart? You could tell she was smart just from reading a speech written by others? Very low bar you set.

4. Notice how we will listen to a hot woman but if an ugly woman says the same thing we don't care? Melania can say whatever she wants because she's hot. And she's not a ditsy broad no. I'll give you that. But she's no way anything other than eye candy.

5. Good for her? Are you sticking with that comment? I hope she's embarrassed. But the Trump family doesn't know embarrassment.

“I fully think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,” Trump toldJimmy Fallon

Wow really? I fucking voted for Obama, you ass, and if you took the time to look back on a thread instead of you jumping into comment , you may learn something today.
I talked about Michelle and being a beautiful, smart woman too before all of this fake speech stuff came out. ..You are the one now saying Michelle is not beautiful with your comments.

I can comment on how I see it as a woman, get your head out of your partisan ass

Melania is fluent in 5 languages.. like I said she is in tears today and someone will be dying out of it..
I speak 2 languages.

I'd like to see her speak 5 languages fluently. Sorry, but that's probably another lie. Saying Bonjour does not mean you speak French.

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

She plagiarized a speech Michelle Obama gave. That says all that needs said about her.

When the two main parts of the speech in contention are played next to each other there is absolutely no doubt her speech writers have stolen Michelle's speech writer's work.

Trump will go ballistic over this development. He likes getting what he paid for. I smell a lawsuit over this. I'm sure he will have his lawyers destroy the schmucks that crafted that plagiarized piece.
Who wrote the speech?

Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

She's a liar. No way she wrote that speech. To admit writing it would be admitting she is a thief. Maybe that shit flies in communist Bumfuck East Transylvania but here in the USA, which she clearly loves or at least the person that wrote Michelles speech does... :lol:, we have laws against plagiarism.
Laws?????? What are they gonna do put her on academic probation?

I will repeat..

Damn

I speak 2 languages.

I'd like to see her speak 5 languages fluently. Sorry, but that's probably another lie. Saying Bonjour does not mean you speak French.

Oui Oui, monsieur. :D

When the two main parts of the speech in contention are played next to each other there is absolutely no doubt her speech writers have stolen Michelle's speech writer's work.

Trump will go ballistic over this development. He likes getting what he paid for. I smell a lawsuit over this. I'm sure he will have his lawyers destroy the schmucks that crafted that plagiarized piece.
Who wrote the speech?

Melania Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer: "I read once over it, that's all, because I wrote it with as little help as possible."

Ah those conditionals..........get out of jail free cards..........

Who wrote the speech?

She's a liar. No way she wrote that speech. To admit writing it would be admitting she is a thief. Maybe that shit flies in communist Bumfuck East Transylvania but here in the USA, which she clearly loves or at least the person that wrote Michelles speech does... :lol:, we have laws against plagiarism.

I'm pretty sure there will be some money involved.

Who wrote the speech?

I'm pretty sure there will be some money involved.

I'd love to see Trump handing a check to mooch.....we can caption it....It never stops...

And Hillary is no better. Right? :)
On politifact she's a lot better

Forum List

Back