Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

Who knew you are part of the staff in the Trump home.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

She, btw, HAS been and IS proud of this country. Having such a 1st Lady again will be awesome.

Consider where she came from and that she is now married to a billionaire and a U S citizen. She won the friggin lottery. She parlayed her good looks about as far as she could. From her perspective what's not to like?

Well played Melania.

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

I thought she was well below average; and I could only laugh when Newt was calling her the best of the evening. No BS that guy won't peddle. But she didn't make my skin crawl; that is more than I can say for Hillary.

I must have missed the intelligent part. She was reading something written by someone else from a teleprompter.

She is pretty. No doubt. Since she has never disagreed with Donald in all the time she has known him. Maybe THAT is how she has shown her "intelligence".

You would say that if she was a member of Mensa. She is a very intelligent, successful businesswoman. She speaks five languages fluently and I'm sure she won't embarrass the United States by her ignorance of protocol on the world stage.

You missed the fact that Melania Trump was born in a Communist country and truly LOVES America. Unlike Michelle or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

True. I suppose she would know more about communism than your average American. I don't know if she "loves" America. I mean, I'm sure she didn't write the speech.

I didn't miss it. I just didn't mention it.. yet. Her father and mother were communists. He sold cars and motorcycles for a state run manufacturer and her mom was in clothing design and manufacture.

She was a model right out of high school. She has had much help getting where she is. She has made the most out of her looks. It appears that the smartest thing she does is keep her mouth shut. Donald likes to be agreed with.

Mrs Trump had a VERY sexy ass.
Yeah, apparently only conservative/ would think that somehow matters when it comes to American politics.
I know I've had a long night of drinking but WHAT THE FUCK did you just attempt to say?
Well chances are you still won't get it when you're sober but good luck gramps.
She is irrelevant to American politics dumbass. But she still has a cute ass.

I knew I could judge how well Melania Trump did tonight by the vitriol and hate spewed by my Progressive good friends here.

Obviously, she knocked it out of the part, which was what I expected. She is active and on the boards and director of numerous charitable organizations. She is a smart, successful businesswoman in her own right and certainly will not embarrass the United States by her lack of knowledge of protocol. She'll even be able to converse with many foreign dignitaries in their own language.

Thank you, Progressives for your enthusiastic acceptance of our Presidential nominee and future First Lady.

I didn't miss it. I just didn't mention it.. yet. Her father and mother were communists. He sold cars and motorcycles for a state run manufacturer and her mom was in clothing design and manufacture.

She was a model right out of high school. She has had much help getting where she is. She has made the most out of her looks. It appears that the smartest thing she does is keep her mouth shut. Donald likes to be agreed with.

As far as her knowing several languages... most people from her part of the world learn several languages. Many know English, Italian, Greek, Russian etc.. They must learn other languages to get the hell out of the shit hole they were born in. She certainly isn't a failure. Highly intelligent? Probably not. It doesn't matter. She will get by.

They lived in a Communist country, that doesn't make them Communists.

Donald LISTENS and evaluates other opinions carefully. Certainly, he doesn't agree 100% with his selection for Vice President. A brilliant man, formeer Marine and has vast experience in Washington and successfully running a state.

Unlike our current occupant of the White House who by all measures surrounded himself with YES people and is a complete muck up.

They lived in a Communist country, that doesn't make them Communists.

Donald LISTENS and evaluates other opinions carefully. Certainly, he doesn't agree 100% with his selection for Vice President. A brilliant man, formeer Marine and has vast experience in Washington and successfully running a state.

Unlike our current occupant of the White House who by all measures surrounded himself with YES people and is a complete muck up.

Yes..there were communists. It's not the end of the world.

I knew I could judge how well Melania Trump did tonight by the vitriol and hate spewed by my Progressive good friends here.

The only thing anyone will be talking about tomorrow is her plagerism of the Michelle Obama speech.

Dishonesty from someone named Trump. Who'd have thunk it?

BWAAHahahahaha

I don't hate Melania or Michelle Obama or Bill Clinton for that matter. Hate is a pretty strong word to use. I just don't really "like" them all that much. I don't trust them either. I don't really think any of them are honest.

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:
I just finished watching and listening to her speech now with my DVR.

She is no doubt beautiful.

However since I do not believe in divorce I wonder about the other wives that preceded her.

She is no doubt intelligent. She is at least intelligent enough to put together a speech with a lot of emotional appeals in it.

She is certainly "graceful" aka elegant.

I thought she said some touching things about her feelings about him.

It was a great speech even though there were some highly inconsistent things with Donald that she said.

But what the heck she is his lover so there were no surprises.

Forum List

Back