Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I disagree Sonic. Michelle is beautiful and graceful too, but that is not what the OP is about..Stay on topic please.

Big Moo looks like an orc. See those teeth? Everyone else does too. Those are her lower teeth. Malania Trump is beautiful and extremely intelligent and well educated. She's a businesswoman in her own right, and speaks five languages. Moo gets by with black English and eubonics.

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.
Fashion show models make good money.

Who the fuck told you that? Lol

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.
She has been involved in breast cancer awareness for some time.

Really? I know she has done a lot for breast awareness. Pictures of hers are everywhere

Lastly, don't vote the Drago vote folks. That would be Team Trump.

Vote for Rocky, aka Team Hillary.

Couldn't understand the immigrant c*nt.

I do that too, whenever someone with some low class cholo accent speaks to me, I keep telling them I can't understand them. They get so MAD! It's funny to watch them. Half the time they can't believe what they are hearing.

Well some will look at her tits and some will try to see what is inside.. She is actually fluent in 5 languages , did you know that..might help to teach the girls that a woman can be beautiful and smart too.

What's inside her tits?

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I don't want to see Michelle's penis, thank you very much.

You always want to see everybody else's.

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.

Hot is hot. Smart does my taxes.

Well some will look at her tits and some will try to see what is inside.. She is actually fluent in 5 languages , did you know that..might help to teach the girls that a woman can be beautiful and smart too.

What's inside her tits?

Well, wouldn't you like to know Trump Stamped ? lol..

JC_Suares_Horn_Dog_72.jpg

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

I'm sure you are way more offended by hey tits than bill Clinton banging every thing...but Hillary. What does that say about you?

When you get past puberty, you realize a tight body is nice, but smart is more important. Smart is hot.

If you're smart, you'll reevaluate that in a few years.

What's inside her tits?

Well, wouldn't you like to know Trump Stamped ? lol..

JC_Suares_Horn_Dog_72.jpg

You betcha!!!

If you're smart, you'll reevaluate that in a few years.

It still won't be you doing my taxes, that's for sure.

This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

Smart and hot is pretty good too.

I love her.

It's a nice change to have a beautiful woman with actual female features as First Lady.

She's the antidote to this ......

2016.03.24-mrconservative-56f439ac91bea.jpg

Forum List

Back