Member when Bush enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and liberals cried?

Don't you love it when this quote applies?

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

Which is every time, so.....

Despite everything else you guys have gotten wrong in this thread you people have a lust for misquoting dead people. When do you take personal responsibility?

dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg
Ironic, post is ironic.

It's a learning moment for you, take it.
Another ironic post.

Nope, my first reply to you was ironic to demonstrate your ignorance. My second reply to you was to further acknowledge your ignorance.

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

I suppose the US "invaded" Germany in 1944.

Wait, Germany bombed America, right? Right?

I can't remember learning that.

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.
Yes...the correct term is invasion

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

WWII had ample justification, Bush did not
Your girl Clinton supported it, and you support her. Hypocrite.

Don't you love it when this quote applies?

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

Which is every time, so.....

Despite everything else you guys have gotten wrong in this thread you people have a lust for misquoting dead people. When do you take personal responsibility?

Ironic, post is ironic.

Another ironic post.

Nope, my first reply to you was ironic to demonstrate your ignorance. My second reply to you was to further acknowledge your ignorance.
Oh, so there is proof he did not say it?

Either way, the fucking quote fits perfectly. I still cannot tell if you are pissed about the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs or not.

What I do know is you and every fucking bloviated dick for brains like you are nothing but petulant ignorant hypocritical gasbags.

Which that quote perfectly fits.

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
-- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

She also apologize for that vote where as Trump simply lied about what he thought about the Iraq war before we invaded. Also, Clinton didn

Ironic, post is ironic.

Another ironic post.

There is no proof he did say it and that's where the burden lies, moron.

Either way, the fucking quote fits perfectly. I still cannot tell if you are pissed about the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs or not.

The only reason that quote would have any impact is if it were said by someone people respect, not some random nutjob on a political forum. Without TR making the statement it serves little purpose which is why someone lied to you in the first place and created the image idiots like you to pilfer.

What I do know is you and every fucking bloviated dick for brains like you are nothing ignorant hypocritical gasbags.

You're the one who posted a bogus quote, own it.

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

She also apologize for that vote where as Trump simply lied about what he thought about the Iraq war before we invaded. Also, Clinton didn
Ironic, post is ironic.

Another ironic post.

The only reason that quote would have any impact is if it were said by someone people respect, not some random nutjob on a political forum. Without TR making the statement it serves little purpose which is why someone lied to you in the first place and created the image idiots like you to pilfer.

What I do know is you and every fucking bloviated dick for brains like you are nothing ignorant hypocritical gasbags.

There is no proof he didn't say it

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Ironic, post is ironic.

Another ironic post.

So if Bush came out and apologized for the Iraq war, you would forgive him and shut up about it?

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Another ironic post.

There is no proof he didn't say it

Yeah, the concept of proving a negative is lost on you.

Prove Trump didn't say that.

A majority of Dem Senators did, so did this man-

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)
and this one-

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002
and this one-

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
-- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

and this one-

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

I can give you statements from many more, if you like. I will leave you with 2 more-

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

I don't recall the liberals saying how great it was for the U.S. to attack Iraq, my recollection is just the opposite.
No they just voted for action.

My recollection the liberals voted against it and even the Democratic party as a whole didn't support it based on those votes.

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Another ironic post.

So if Bush came out and apologized for the Iraq war, you would forgive him and shut up about it?

I would have a lot more respect for him.

With that said, his administration caused the unnecessary death of thousands of US soldiers and many more Iraqis and the wasteless spending of billions of dollars on a junk war. All Clinton did was vote to give Bush the authority to invade, she didn't oversee the clusterfuck the war became.

And she has paid the price for that vote.

Hmmm-

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
-- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
-- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

I don't recall the liberals saying how great it was for the U.S. to attack Iraq, my recollection is just the opposite.

My recollection the liberals voted against it and even the Democratic party as a whole didn't support it based on those votes.

Hmmm-

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

And yet most Democrats in Congress voted against the war that Trump was OK with.

Hmmm-

And yet most Democrats in Congress voted against the war that Trump was OK with.

No he was against the war in Iraq, before the far left thought it was popular to be, even Clinton.

Silly far left drone!

Those at the top of the Dem power structure voted for it. The majority of Dem senators voted for it. The same ones in charge today, and who you voted for for president, I assume.
Hmmm-

Those at the top of the Dem power structure voted for it. The majority of Dem senators voted for it. The same ones in charge today, and who you voted for for president, I assume.
Hmmm-

They did. I guess they weren't liberal enough. That's why we elected Obama who was on record before the war as being against it.

We needed real leadership in DC in 2001 and we didn't have it. Weak senate Democrats and war hungry Republicans. 15 years later and nothing changes.

Jeebuz Christ. Righties Rewriting history again?! Too bad do you many of us where alive at the time and remembered what happened .

Iraq and Aghan were all GWB and his stupid decisions .

1) there were Un inspectors in Iraq . W didn't want them to stand in his way of invading .

2) Afghan country rebuilding . Big mistake !

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

I remember the GOP embarrassingly trying to tie Hussien to Al Queda. No evidence of that even today. I remember the GOP saying there were WMD in Iraq. No evidence of that today. I remember the GOP claiming Iraqis would greet us with celebrations. They celebrated when Obama finally undid the mistake of the Iraq War and got us out of there. I remember when the GOP declared Mission Accomplished way too early, and then lost Congress in 2006 and the White House in 2008, because the fucked up fighting the Iraq War so badly. You keep trying to rewrite history to make Democrats responsible for the reckless failure of the GOP's Bushtard era foreign policy clusterfuck extravaganza, and I'm not fooled by it at all.

Forum List

Back