Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Gas Prices are up significantly under your Dear Leader. No one with an ounce of common sense is celebrating these current Gas Prices. It is what it is.

Let me know when you get an ounce of common sense.

Hey, you're the dummy who's celebrating these current Gas Prices. You're absolutely delusional. So what were those Gas Prices when your guy took office? I didn't quite catch your answer. I'll wait.

Don't bother. HE doesn't pay for squat anyway.

The highlighted collapse is what's more significant. Did you notice that Bush's oil prices went from about $1.60 to over $4, before his economic disaster played itself out? Here's a clue. The CDS derivative bubble didn't only hurt the US economy. He put the world economy at risk.

And I also NOTICED the steep dip that wasn't because of OBAMA. :eusa_shhh:

No, it was caused by Bush's economic disaster.

Was it really? BUSH by policy opened up a few things. Obama Closed them again...and a few others.

*FAIL*

Let me know when you get an ounce of common sense.

Hey, you're the dummy who's celebrating these current Gas Prices. You're absolutely delusional. So what were those Gas Prices when your guy took office? I didn't quite catch your answer. I'll wait.

You're a fucking idiot. Sure I'm happy that gas prices are coming back down, but hardly celebrating it, nor contributing the drop in any significant way to Obama. Why are you so down in the tooth, because its coming down a bit? Would you prefer it to be at the Memorial Day, 2008 level? You must own a lot of ExxonMobile shares.

You still haven't answered the question. But whatever, i know you Obamabots are only programmed to receive. And btw, your guy has received the most money from BP. But don't take my word for it. Get informed.

You're a fucking idiot. Sure I'm happy that gas prices are coming back down, but hardly celebrating it, nor contributing the drop in any significant way to Obama. Why are you so down in the tooth, because its coming down a bit? Would you prefer it to be at the Memorial Day, 2008 level? You must own a lot of ExxonMobile shares.

You still haven't answered the question. But whatever, i know you Obamabots are only programmed to receive. And btw, your guy has received the most money from BP. But don't take my word for it. Get informed.

He won't. HE will be a bitter 'Obama Clinger'

So in January 2009, you were dancing in the streets because of low gas prices? Probably.

He won't. HE will be a bitter 'Obama Clinger'

Make more sense than being a bitter dingleberry on the lunatic fringe.

Why do half of Americans pay Zero Income Tax again? Real good at consuming and spending other peoples money, but why no checks and balances? Thinking you are entitled to things that other people worked for is a pretty big fail, no matter how you break it down. Somebody Always pays. Why can't you see that?

Last edited:
Why do half of Americans pay Zero Income Tax again? Real good at consuming and spending other peoples money, but why no checks and balances? Thinking you are entitled tO things that other people worked for is a pretty big fail, no matter how you break it down. Somebody Always pays. Why can't you see that?

Because our income tax system is based on discretionary income. The more discretionary income you have, the higher your tax bill is going to be. Everyone still pays the same tax on their phone bill, their tires, their booze and smokes, etc.

Gas prices are $3.25 here....been going down about a penny or two every day~

I'm just happy they are going down...hope it continues....not long ago, I recall paying $3.75 per gallon. So that 50 cent drop is nice~

I'm just happy they are going down...hope it continues....not long ago, I recall paying $3.75 per gallon. So that 50 cent drop is nice~

I expected it.

This is what that party was for in Feb or Mar this year at the White House.

Obama was making sure the price started going back down.

I'm just wondering how much it cost us.

Why do half of Americans pay Zero Income Tax again? Real good at consuming and spending other peoples money, but why no checks and balances? Thinking you are entitled to things that other people worked for is a pretty big fail, no matter how you break it down. Somebody Always pays. Why can't you see that?

Because our income tax system is based on discretionary income. The more discretionary income you have, the higher your tax bill is going to be. Everyone still pays the same tax on their phone bill, their tires, their booze and smokes, etc.
Fail. When Everyone pays the same percentage, that is understandable. When Mobs in their blindness, justify theft, there is no justice. You are confusing Consumption Taxes with Income Tax, and you can't even get that right. We do not pay those taxes equally, they are based on usage, and usage is voluntary.

I expected it.

This is what that party was for in Feb or Mar this year at the White House.

Obama was making sure the price started going back down.

I'm just wondering how much it cost us.

We will know after November, should he pull off the scam, again.

Why do half of Americans pay Zero Income Tax again? Real good at consuming and spending other peoples money, but why no checks and balances? Thinking you are entitled tO things that other people worked for is a pretty big fail, no matter how you break it down. Somebody Always pays. Why can't you see that?

There are a couple of errors in this statement. One of them is sales tax is different in each state and city.

Mortgage costs are written off on your taxable income when you itemize.

Discretionary income is the amount of an individual's income available for spending after the essentials (such as food, clothing, and shelter) have been taken care of:

Discretionary income = Gross income - taxes - necessities

Disposable and discretionary income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
conservatives/repubs prove, once again, that it isn't facts that they are arguing :eusa_doh: Even Ryan denounced Randianism cons :nono: :lol:

Forum List

Back