Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

The Dear Leader's high Gas Prices are nothing to celebrate. Those who are celebrating them, are mindless sycophants. And that's a fact Jack! Have a great Memorial Day peeps. :)

$3.41 and still dropping

Looks like Republican fear mongering over $5 gas is not cutting it

The price of gas in some towns in California was $5.25 as of 3 hours ago. In Hacienda Heights, and West Covina.

That's just one state. I'm not gonna waste my time looking further because I know there are others.

I was up in Mendocino a couple of weeks ago; the price of regular unleaded was $5.69.

At least the two of you have something to celebrate this Memorial Day

The rest of us will celebrate our brave veterans and dropping gas prices

Both are good for the nation

Dead soldiers are not good for the nation.
Perhaps you confused Memorial Day with Veterans Day.

Honoring our dead soldiers is good for the nation. They deserve it

nice recovery, but I still think you confused Memorial Day with Veterans Day.

:lol: RW is always confused. He actually thinks his Dear Leader's high Gas Prices are just peachy. He aint right. That's fo sho. :cuckoo:

$3.41 and still dropping

The price of gas in some towns in California was $5.25 as of 3 hours ago. In Hacienda Heights, and West Covina.

That's just one state. I'm not gonna waste my time looking further because I know there are others.

I was up in Mendocino a couple of weeks ago; the price of regular unleaded was $5.69.
So the most expensive gas in CA has fallen 44 cents in a couple of weeks!

And you can also find gas in the same area for under $4 which again proves that gas prices have nothing to do with supply and demand.

California Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in California

And you can also find gas in the same area for under $4 which again proves that gas prices have nothing to do with supply and demand.

44 whole cents! HUZZAH! They can now go get gas guzzlers...

*TWIT*

*TWIT*
America haters can't tolerate any good news, but you can be sure they would be cheering $6 gas!!!

Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service. There are many stories as to its actual beginnings, with over two dozen cities and towns laying claim to being the birthplace of Memorial Day. There is also evidence that organized women's groups in the South were decorating graves before the end of the Civil War: a hymn published in 1867, "Kneel Where Our Loves are Sleeping" by Nella L. Sweet carried the dedication "To The Ladies of the South who are Decorating the Graves of the Confederate Dead" (Source: Duke University's Historic American Sheet Music, 1850-1920). While Waterloo N.Y. was officially declared the birthplace of Memorial Day by President Lyndon Johnson in May 1966, it's difficult to prove conclusively the origins of the day. It is more likely that it had many separate beginnings; each of those towns and every planned or spontaneous gathering of people to honor the war dead in the 1860's tapped into the general human need to honor our dead, each contributed honorably to the growing movement that culminated in Gen Logan giving his official proclamation in 1868. It is not important who was the very first, what is important is that Memorial Day was established. Memorial Day is not about division. It is about reconciliation; it is about coming together to honor those who gave their all.

Source: Memorial Day History

*TWIT*
America haters can't tolerate any good news, but you can be sure they would be cheering $6 gas!!!

No Obama and Stephen Chu his Energy guy do that dumbass.

Nice try at the 180.

NOT buyin' what yer sellin' EDITH.

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Yer a MORON, Edith

Obama has no control over the price of oil or gas unless his administration raises the federal gasoline excise tax or lowers it.
Each state has a different rate of excise taxes and in some states at the local level taxes can vary.
It's the market speculators in New York and London COMEX's that set prices...Speculation drives prices higher AND lower, and there are often fundamental issues of supply and demand that drive that speculation. And if you want to know the single biggest driver of high gasoline prices today, just look at the consumption growth in developing countries.

There are other bones of contention with Obama and his administration I will be following up on in a later post...

Didn't you assure us he had nothing to do with gas prices? So which is it?

You can check the threads.

I pointed out that the situation in Iran..had a slight effect..but overall it was speculation.

It was YOU guys that blamed him.

Much like you blame the GOP for shit that is nothing to do with them?

Idiots... fucking hacks who care more about party than country. Y'all make me ashamed.

All the way over there in your home in a foreign country?

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

Didn't you assure us he had nothing to do with gas prices? So which is it?

Obama only has control of it when the prices dip down a little, not when it goes up. Now, if Obama could get the prices back down to where they where when he took over "$1.87" then I'd be impressed. The left think that the price dropping 10 cents to $3.67 is a great thing, what a bunch of morons.
Congratulations. You made the list.

*TWIT*

:lol:

$3.41 and still dropping

And a beer is $10.

Oh, so the all mighty Obama commanded prices should fall and low and behold prices fell. So when prices rise, its those evil greedy corporate slim at it again. Oh please lord save us from this pathetic person and his naive followers.

Forum List

Back