Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

Didn't you assure us he had nothing to do with gas prices? So which is it?

You can check the threads.

I pointed out that the situation in Iran..had a slight effect..but overall it was speculation.

It was YOU guys that blamed him.

Much like you blame the GOP for shit that is nothing to do with them?

Idiots... fucking hacks who care more about party than country. Y'all make me ashamed.

You consider $3.85 a gallon something to rave about??????????

You libs are something else! You will grasp at any straw to help Obama your messiah.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

$3.41 and still dropping

Looks like Republican fear mongering over $5 gas is not cutting it

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

Obama only has control of it when the prices dip down a little, not when it goes up. Now, if Obama could get the prices back down to where they where when he took over "$1.87" then I'd be impressed. The left think that the price dropping 10 cents to $3.67 is a great thing, what a bunch of morons.

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

You can check the threads.

I pointed out that the situation in Iran..had a slight effect..but overall it was speculation.

It was YOU guys that blamed him.

And rightfully so, his EPA regulations and drilling moratoriums directly effect pricing. To think otherwise would be ignorant.

Obamabots admit Gas Prices have skyrocketed since their Dear Leader took office yet? Probably not. Yeah, this thread can be officially declared dead. One of the bigger post fails we've seen here at USMB in a long time.

Last edited:
Prices are down 30 cents on average from last year.

btw, the old Misery Index is currently more than a point lower than it was in 1984 when Reagan swamped Mondale.

It's pretty awesome to see the overwhelming concession from the USMB that they had no cause whatsoever to blame Obama when the prices were going up.

Putting the shoe on the other foot makes people blurt out the truth better than waterboarding.

$3.41 and still dropping

The price of gas in some towns in California was $5.25 as of 3 hours ago. In Hacienda Heights, and West Covina.

That's just one state. I'm not gonna waste my time looking further because I know there are others.

It's pretty awesome to see the overwhelming concession from the USMB that they had no cause whatsoever to blame Obama when the prices were going up.

Putting the shoe on the other foot makes people blurt out the truth better than waterboarding.

More Obamabot crashing & burning. Hilarious. Gas Prices have gone up significantly since their Dear Leader took office. That's just fact. This Post is one of the more epic post fails in USMB History. Period, end of story.

$3.41 and still dropping

The price of gas in some towns in California was $5.25 as of 3 hours ago. In Hacienda Heights, and West Covina.

That's just one state. I'm not gonna waste my time looking further because I know there are others.

The US doesn't exist outside of rw's bubble

$3.41 and still dropping

Can we call him "BubbleBoy"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU]Seinfeld - Moops! - YouTube[/ame]

Why do half of Americans pay Zero Income Tax again? Real good at consuming and spending other peoples money, but why no checks and balances? Thinking you are entitled tO things that other people worked for is a pretty big fail, no matter how you break it down. Somebody Always pays. Why can't you see that?

Because our income tax system is based on discretionary income. The more discretionary income you have, the higher your tax bill is going to be. Everyone still pays the same tax on their phone bill, their tires, their booze and smokes, etc.

There are a couple of errors in this statement. One of them is sales tax is different in each state and city.

Mortgage costs are written off on your taxable income when you itemize.

Discretionary income is the amount of an individual's income available for spending after the essentials (such as food, clothing, and shelter) have been taken care of:

Discretionary income = Gross income - taxes - necessities

Disposable and discretionary income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said nothing about sales taxes. I mentioned items which have a federal excise tax.

Can we call him "BubbleBoy"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU]Seinfeld - Moops! - YouTube[/ame]

I remember when the Moops conquered Sicily.

$3.41 and still dropping

At least the two of you have something to celebrate this Memorial Day

The rest of us will celebrate our brave veterans and dropping gas prices

Both are good for the nation

At least the two of you have something to celebrate this Memorial Day

The rest of us will celebrate our brave veterans and dropping gas prices

Both are good for the nation

Dead soldiers are not good for the nation.
Perhaps you confused Memorial Day with Veterans Day.

Forum List

Back