Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

No, Gas Prices are up since your Dear Leader took office. But don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.

Oh..so they were stable during 8 years of Bush?

Didn't know that.

Learn something new here every day.

:eusa_shifty:

They've been very stable during the Obama administration, consistently on the rise. They should be around 7.50 at the end of his second term if he wins again.

:lol:

No, Gas Prices are up since your Dear Leader took office. But don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.

Didn't know that.

They've been very stable during the Obama administration, consistently on the rise. They should be around 7.50 at the end of his second term if he wins again.

Except they went down.

Where's the love?

:eusa_shhh:

Gas by Joplin, Mo is $3.22. with Wal Mart discount it is $3.19

When Bush left office it was 1.80.

So Obama should adopt Bush's economic policies?

RetailGasPrices.JPG

Gas Prices have skyrocketed since the Dear Leader took office. And I haven't met one person who is celebrating these current Gas Prices. The People are hurting. These Obamabots here really are messed up. All they have to do is go look and see what Gas Prices were when their leader took office. It's a pretty easy thing to do. All they have to do is use their Google machine. They should actually be ashamed of themselves for boasting about these Gas Prices.

Didn't know that.

Won't that depend on the economic growth of China and India?

Gas Prices have skyrocketed since the Dear Leader took office. And I haven't met one person who is celebrating these current Gas Prices. The People are hurting. These Obamabots here really are messed up. All they have to do is go look and see what Gas Prices were when their leader took office. It's a pretty easy thing to do. All they have to do is use their Google machine. They should actually be ashamed of themselves for boasting about these Gas Prices.

It is not Obama's fault, again, you seem to think you know what you are talking about when all you really do is try to fan the flames of insurrection.

Didn't know that.

Won't that depend on the economic growth of China and India?

As long as Obama's and the Statists policies of chasing business offshore in effect? THEY will grow alot more than we will idiot.

It is not Obama's fault, again, you seem to think you know what you are talking about when all you really do is try to fan the flames of insurrection.

Yeah i'm sure you defended George Bush when he had higher Gas Prices. You're such a liar. You and Sallow called for bleepin Impeachment when gas prices went up under Bush. So go check the numbers dipshit. What were the Gas Prices when your Dear Leader took office? Go try and educate yourself for God's sake. I can't do it for you. SHEESH!

Like Obama doesn't do that 24/7.:eusa_eh:

When Bush left office it was 1.80.

RetailGasPrices.JPG
And NOTE where that highlighted 'spike' is? Gonna Give Obama credit for it? Really?

The highlighted collapse is what's more significant. Did you notice that Bush's oil prices went from about $1.60 to over $4, before his economic disaster played itself out? Here's a clue. The CDS derivative bubble didn't only hurt the US economy. He put the world economy at risk.

RetailGasPrices.JPG
And NOTE where that highlighted 'spike' is? Gonna Give Obama credit for it? Really?

The highlighted collapse is what's more significant. Did you notice that Bush's oil prices went from about $1.60 to over $4, before his economic disaster played itself out? Here's a clue. The CDS derivative bubble didn't only hurt the US economy. He put the world economy at risk.

And I also NOTICED the steep dip that wasn't because of OBAMA. :eusa_shhh:

yeah OBama doesnt fan flames with

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZNgSEpB1k]Trayvon Martin Case - President Obama Weighs In: 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon' - YouTube[/ame]

naaaaaaa.....

and it helped fan this kind of stuff
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/24/justice-for-trayvon-beating_n_1449159.html

Last edited:

RetailGasPrices.JPG

Gas Prices are up significantly under your Dear Leader. No one with an ounce of common sense is celebrating these current Gas Prices. It is what it is.

And I also NOTICED the steep dip that wasn't because of OBAMA. :eusa_shhh:

No, it was caused by Bush's economic disaster.

Gas Prices are up significantly under your Dear Leader. No one with an ounce of common sense is celebrating these current Gas Prices. It is what it is.

Let me know when you get an ounce of common sense.

Hey, you're the dummy who's celebrating these current Gas Prices. You're absolutely delusional. So what were those Gas Prices when your guy took office? I didn't quite catch your answer. I'll wait.

Hey, you're the dummy who's celebrating these current Gas Prices. You're absolutely delusional. So what were those Gas Prices when your guy took office? I didn't quite catch your answer. I'll wait.

You're a fucking idiot. Sure I'm happy that gas prices are coming back down, but hardly celebrating it, nor contributing the drop in any significant way to Obama. Why are you so down in the tooth, because its coming down a bit? Would you prefer it to be at the Memorial Day, 2008 level? You must own a lot of ExxonMobile shares.

Forum List

Back