Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Who besides this deranged Obamabot OP, is celebrating these current Gas Prices? I've never met any. Have you?

Whats the matter?

You upset cause your racist delusional hero will never be President?

:lol:

When you grow up and own your own vehicle, get back to us. No sane individual is celebrating your Dear Leader's horrendous Gas Prices. You and a couple of other tardo Obamabots here, are the only ones i've seen celebrating. You people are whacked. Obama's gonna need an enema to get your heads out of his butthole. :cuckoo:

Yes indeedy.

The south will rise again..Paul.

Bank on it.

I am stunned at how the left worships at the feet of this president... shameful if ya ask me.

What worship? I think he was talking about you fainting at an Obama rally

Gas prices are lower.. Lower from when? Obama took office they were less than $2.00 so he jacked them up and they fell a few cents, my God if a business did that you would be calling scam!!!!!!!

The very same people that posted multiple threads about how a President is responsible for gas prices when they were up..haven't posted one thread about how they are going down.

Uh Democrats talked about how bush was causing them to go up for his oil friends. I understand how economies work, they dont. They said Bush was filling his oil buddies pockets, yet they go up on Obama and..................
We're just using that tactic against them. Now Obama hasnt done a thing to lower prices, no new refining, drilling, or product of any kind. Maybe he made a deal with Opec until after the election, but Obama and liberals love high energy prices, so working folk go broke and have to rely on the government...under the guise of global warming.

In fact...they are all over THIS VERY THREAD, deflecting, or making up a whole new reality.

Sorta fun.

It is fun, I'll say that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the matter?

You upset cause your racist delusional hero will never be President?

When you grow up and own your own vehicle, get back to us. No sane individual is celebrating your Dear Leader's horrendous Gas Prices. You and a couple of other tardo Obamabots here, are the only ones i've seen celebrating. You people are whacked. Obama's gonna need an enema to get your heads out of his butthole. :cuckoo:

Yes indeedy.

Bank on it.

Let me know when you find all those people celebrating your Dear Leader's current Gas Prices. Good luck with that.

Yes indeedy.

Bank on it.

Let me know when you find all those people celebrating your Dear Leader's current Gas Prices. Good luck with that.
Lower gas prices than during Bush

Yes indeedy.

Bank on it.

Well they will in November.

When he gets a second term.

And Paul fades into delusional history.

But sorry the president does not set or control oil or gas prices. another right winged assumption. In fact there is an oil glut from increased production of oil and little infastructure to move it to the distillery.
If you want to blame anyone for gas prices is is the futures market.

Yes indeedy.

Bank on it.

Wouldn't surprise me. Still, your Dear Leader's massive debt,massive poverty, and high Gas Prices are nothing to celebrate.

Gas prices where I live were 1.80 when Obama took office. Now gas costs 4.05.

Low prices were a result of the economic collapse. higher prices means a better economy.

But sorry the president does not set or control oil or gas prices. another right winged assumption. In fact there is an oil glut from increased production of oil and little infastructure to move it to the distillery.

Then why did Demorats blame Bush for high gas prices in the summer of 2008?

You just caused numerous Obamabot crashes. Hold on a bit, they'll get back to you after they reboot with some new programming information.

Wouldn't surprise me. Still, your Dear Leader's massive debt,massive poverty, and high Gas Prices are nothing to celebrate.

If it was totally his fault I would agree, but it isn't and it wasn't. So just take happiness in the small things and stop sweating them.

Because they are idiots.Just like the republican idiots here doing it now. Why even put them into a political party. They are just ignorant to the real deal.

You just caused numerous Obamabot crashes. Hold on a bit, they'll get back to you after they reboot with some new programming information.

surley to bed surley to rise,
makes a man not very wise.

Moonglow we know this, tell the democrats circa 2006 this. I posted a video showing what hypocrits they are on this. But I love using their stupid tactics against them, showing what cowards they are. They try and change the subject, but liberals are dishonorable and dont expect people to remember that far back. They have no consistency.

surley to bed surley to rise,
makes a man not very wise.

So low gas prices were the result of the economic collapse. If that is true, why isn't the economy booming now?

Because they are idiots.Just like the republican idiots here doing it now. Why even put them into a political party. They are just ignorant to the real deal.

:lol: A convenient flip flop for ya there. You're so dishonest. You blamed your BOOOSH Boogeyman for everything. So quit trying to B.S. people. It's just plain pathetic.

Forum List

Back