Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Which is why the US produces more oil now..then it did during "Oilman" Bush's turn up to bat.

Oh wait..he's "anti" petro..

:lol:
Now prove that was odumbo's doing... I'll wait...

That filthy fucker has FOUGHT oil exploration TOOTH AND NAIL ever since he parked his AMERICA HATING ASS in the White House.

We all know it.

And USED the BP disaster to hammer the nails.

Lets talk about BP for a sec.

They issued a disaster recovery plan that included walruses as animals that would be impacted by an oil spill in the gulf. It was also strangely similar to a plan that had been issued some 2 decades prior. But the President didn't intervene. Then BP pushed getting a rig operational so hard..it killed 11 people and caused one of the biggest catastrophes in history. Anyone go to jail?

Nope.

But they did have to pay for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv0siXm2cpc]Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes To BP For $20 Billion Claims Fund - YouTube[/ame]

That was the Republican response. An apology to BP.

Fucking outrageous.

Now prove that was odumbo's doing... I'll wait...

That filthy fucker has FOUGHT oil exploration TOOTH AND NAIL ever since he parked his AMERICA HATING ASS in the White House.

We all know it.

They issued a disaster recovery plan that included walruses as animals that would be impacted by an oil spill in the gulf. It was also strangely similar to a plan that had been issued some 2 decades prior. But the President didn't intervene. Then BP pushed getting a rig operational so hard..it killed 11 people and caused one of the biggest catastrophes in history. Anyone go to jail?

Nope.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv0siXm2cpc"]Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes To BP For $20 Billion Claims Fund - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking outrageous.
Nice deflection.

No Sale.:eusa_hand:

I know of no one who is celebrating these current gas prices. Only a deranged Obama-Worshipper would be.

Nope.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv0siXm2cpc"]Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes To BP For $20 Billion Claims Fund - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking outrageous.
Nice deflection.

Not a "deflection".

History.

11 Americans.

Killed.

And REPUBLICANS APOLOGIZED.

Nope.

Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes To BP For $20 Billion Claims Fund - YouTube

Fucking outrageous.
Nice deflection.

Not a "deflection".

History.

11 Americans.

Killed.

And has to do with what? A Dangerous profession?

People pick their vocations knowing the dangers.

I don't give a shit from shinola whom apologized but your partisan blinders keep YOU on the plantation son.

Please.:eusa_hand:

Nice deflection.

Not a "deflection".

History.

11 Americans.

Killed.

I don't give a shit from shinola whom apologized but your partisan blinders keep YOU on the plantation son.

You're amazing.

I mean that.

Not a "deflection".

History.

11 Americans.

Killed.

You're amazing.

I mean that.

Anyone who doesn't subscribe to what YOU call thought YOU find amazing.

But that presupposes you think at all except for basic motor skills.

The price for gas when he was inaugurated was under 2 dollars. It went up and hasn't dipped below 3 anywhere since he's been in office.

It was a momentary dip in gas prices due to the collapsing economy. The price of everything was dropping. As the economy recovered, so did gas prices

If you can explain why the price of oil was $140 per barrel in 08' when the price was as high as it is today and is currently $90 per barrel feel free.

oil-prices-chart-2008.jpg

Because it wasn't.

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/ch...cle_c3c362d1-83fc-5c83-bd2c-3a1f81955b93.html

Pump prices are down 27 cents since their peak in early April, to $3.67 a gallon,

Besides last year, the only other time gas was more expensive on Memorial Day was 2008, when it eventually climbed to a record of $4.11 per gallon.

Does the $4.11 in 2008 equal the $3.67 today? Where do you get your facts?

Last edited:
Who besides this deranged Obamabot OP, is celebrating these current Gas Prices? I've never met any. Have you?

I am stunned at how the left worships at the feet of this president... shameful if ya ask me.

What worship?

Gas prices are lower..

The very same people that posted multiple threads about how a President is responsible for gas prices when they were up..haven't posted one thread about how they are going down.

In fact...they are all over THIS VERY THREAD, deflecting, or making up a whole new reality.

Sorta fun.

Not a "deflection".

History.

11 Americans.

Killed.

You're amazing.

I mean that.

wasn't he running for President too. :eusa_whistle:
Who besides this deranged Obamabot OP, is celebrating these current Gas Prices? I've never met any. Have you?

Whats the matter?

You upset cause your racist delusional hero will never be President?

Pauly is one of the most partisan hacks here. All you got to do is look at his continual attack &/or whine threads

Whats the matter?

Why ya got to go there?

You just lost the debate in my opinion.

Lost a debate by telling the truth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Naw.

Truth is truth.

Whats the matter?

When you grow up and own your own vehicle, get back to us. No sane individual is celebrating your Dear Leader's horrendous Gas Prices. You and a couple of other tardo Obamabots here, are the only ones i've seen celebrating. You people are whacked. Obama's gonna need an enema to get your heads out of his butthole. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back