Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

The People are suffering. We're seeing record poverty in this country. Americans are struggling to gas up their cars and buy groceries for their families. This OP is living a warped Obamabot Fairy Tale. The People are suffering terribly. Keep in mind, these are the same kooks who claimed Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets = a 'Depression.' You can't take these Bots seriously. 'Hope & Change' has been a miserable failure. Period, end of story.

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

426550_309821359076229_114364638621903_810887_2129945527_n.jpg

Perhaps you were asleep for the last 3 or so years.

Obama hasn't been able to get anything through congress since 2010. Before that it was a heavy lift.

He wouldn't need to go through Congress to sign off on the Keystone plan.

But still, nothing from The ONE.

Will he "throw in the towel" at the eleventh hour when his campaign is going poorly in a gesture of manipulation?

Nope. He doesn't want to piss off his "base" too close to the final days of his "campaign," either.

BTW: It is not a unitary executive thing to rely on a law that permits/requires his Administration's approval.

It is simply a question of politics. He is anti-energy. He sees petrochemicals as part of the many things wrong with America. He knows how his "base" tends to "think" (and I use that term loosely).

The schmuck will NOT do anything substantive to make us even slightly less dependent on Arab oil.

Will he "throw in the towel" at the eleventh hour when his campaign is going poorly in a gesture of manipulation?

Nope. He doesn't want to piss off his "base" too close to the final days of his "campaign," either.

BTW: It is not a unitary executive thing to rely on a law that permits/requires his Administration's approval.

It is simply a question of politics. He is anti-energy. He sees petrochemicals as part of the many things wrong with America. He knows how his "base" tends to "think" (and I use that term loosely).

The schmuck will NOT do anything substantive to make us even slightly less dependent on Arab oil.
Other than throw government money in with his puppet master Soros to make us more dependent on Brazilian oil.

Ok...just thinking and throwing the thought out there.

Good answer by the way?

Which is why the US produces more oil now..then it did during "Oilman" Bush's turn up to bat.

Oh wait..he's "anti" petro..

:lol:

Other than throw government money in with his puppet master Soros to make us more dependent on Brazilian oil.

And not to mention Cuba and it's interests off Florida's coasts where WE are currently forbidden.

Because when they were going higher..there were sure enough of them directly blaming President Obama..

So..boys and girls?

Where is the love?

:lol: :eusa_whistle:

426550_309821359076229_114364638621903_810887_2129945527_n.jpg

You mean I'm to praise someone who wants high gas prices and refuses to do anything to lower them(yeah still waiting on those "alternative" energy sources)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU]Gas Price Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]
great piece on media hypocrisy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuXrbjlrRg&feature=related]Obama admits his intentions are to skyrocket oil prices - YouTube[/ame]
I love this video, especially the end. I quote "it will cost money and they will pass it on to consumers" so lets tax and regulate the crap out of energy and not the rich, but the poor will pay. He just backed the republicans arguement for less taxes and regulation, the rich wont pay it, they working class guy does.....ev

Which is why the US produces more oil now..then it did during "Oilman" Bush's turn up to bat.

Mr kneepad

Perhaps you could point out the Obama policies that caused the increase in production, since it takes years and years for it to come to market.

Dont forget the shoe polish!!!

Those leases were signed under BUSH and not Obama. Nice you AND Obama give Obama credit.

*FAIL*

Now prove that was odumbo's doing... I'll wait...

That filthy fucker has FOUGHT oil exploration TOOTH AND NAIL ever since he parked his AMERICA HATING ASS in the White House.

We all know it.

That filthy fucker has FOUGHT oil exploration TOOTH AND NAIL ever since he parked his AMERICA HATING ASS in the White House.

We all know it.

And USED the BP disaster to hammer the nails.

We all know it.

When do we get to the section of lower prices? In Wa. St. it is as high as it has been all year.

the usual suspects are flaming-out over this. :rolleyes: How is that "run against the President over gas prices" meme going for you :lol:

Guess which Politician has received the most cash from BP? And btw, gas prices are still very high. There is nothing to celebrate. Just more programmed Obamabot ramblings.

We all know it.

When do we get to the section of lower prices? In Wa. St. it is as high as it has been all year.

Gotta keep up the MidEast Turmoil. They aren't interested. What they are interested in is jerking the people around for control.

Forum List

Back