Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

Just wondering.. how would she react to your post..?

Mine, not so well.... :lol:

Mine knows, understands, accepts and embraces her role in life. This is the type of relationship she was looking for as much as I was.

My wife and I were on the same page the minute we met and 32 years later we're still blessed, it's great when that happens..

.:woohoo:

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

Troll much?

No actually I don't. But apparently you do , what are you doing here is not to add to the debate?

A debate that has been hashed out infinite times.
Simply making a thread with nothing new but the most divisive argument presented is, indeed, trolling.

She found religion and in the next several years she may lose it. Her opinion is just that , her opinion. My opinion is based on equal rights.

Most jews think a baby is a human when they take their first breath, on their own, a cry. How about that. Jesus was a jew , I bet he felt the same way. There is an abortion curse in the OT.

Equal rights? I can't believe you're saying that with a straight face. If you were truly for equal rights, you would be pro-life. You wouldn't be trampling all over the the most basic right of all, the right to life… For ALL human beings.

Again, you're ignoring all of her points that cannot be denied. Teaching kids that sex is completely separate from its life given potential, teaching kids that sex is only about having fun, encouraging them to be sexually active and just throwing a condom at them has not worked. Unless you consider 60 million abortions a success. Not to mention all the other issues that go along with your failed philosophy.

It is you who are wrong on every level. All you talk about are the rights of the fetus. It doesn’t have rights. It doesn’t have opinions. It’s not a person.

There are many more reasons to have sex that have nothing to do with procreation or “fun” and much to do with our good health and well being.

A healthy sex life is important to both physical and mental health and well being. It strengthens the relationship and bonds between a couple.

Look at the abortion statistics. Poor women are getting abortions. Poor women who are in a relationship and already have at least one child.

It’s not the free living party girls, or teenagers. It’s adult women who can’t afford to lose their jobs because they’re pregnant.

The right rejects this image over and over and tries to sell the idea that the abortion rate is fueled by hedonism when in reality is it fueled by Republican policies towards the working poor.
Agreed. Our society needs to protect innocent life. The women you describe need assistance and legal protections during their pregnancy. They can then choose adoption should they and the father approve. Adoption networks which use to exist before the abortionists terminated them, should be reestablished.

Innocent life like the life of cows, pigs, chickens and sheep? They're killed in the BILLIONS every year.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

Troll much?

No actually I don't. But apparently you do , what are you doing here is not to add to the debate?

Simply making a thread with nothing new but the most divisive argument presented is, indeed, trolling.

It's a lot like a message board.. :wink_2:

She found religion and in the next several years she may lose it. Her opinion is just that , her opinion. My opinion is based on equal rights.

Most jews think a baby is a human when they take their first breath, on their own, a cry. How about that. Jesus was a jew , I bet he felt the same way. There is an abortion curse in the OT.

Equal rights? I can't believe you're saying that with a straight face. If you were truly for equal rights, you would be pro-life. You wouldn't be trampling all over the the most basic right of all, the right to life… For ALL human beings.

Again, you're ignoring all of her points that cannot be denied. Teaching kids that sex is completely separate from its life given potential, teaching kids that sex is only about having fun, encouraging them to be sexually active and just throwing a condom at them has not worked. Unless you consider 60 million abortions a success. Not to mention all the other issues that go along with your failed philosophy.

It is you who are wrong on every level. All you talk about are the rights of the fetus. It doesn’t have rights. It doesn’t have opinions. It’s not a person.

There are many more reasons to have sex that have nothing to do with procreation or “fun” and much to do with our good health and well being.

A healthy sex life is important to both physical and mental health and well being. It strengthens the relationship and bonds between a couple.

Look at the abortion statistics. Poor women are getting abortions. Poor women who are in a relationship and already have at least one child.

It’s not the free living party girls, or teenagers. It’s adult women who can’t afford to lose their jobs because they’re pregnant.

The right rejects this image over and over and tries to sell the idea that the abortion rate is fueled by hedonism when in reality is it fueled by Republican policies towards the working poor.
Agreed. Our society needs to protect innocent life. The women you describe need assistance and legal protections during their pregnancy. They can then choose adoption should they and the father approve. Adoption networks which use to exist before the abortionists terminated them, should be reestablished.

Innocent life like the life of cows, pigs, chickens and sheep? They're killed in the BILLIONS every year.
Damn a human fetus is no different from a cow, pig, chicken or sheep?? Good God that’s dumb.

Humans are above animals. It is sad that you do not know that.

Disagree because you're too lazy to be bothered to see the reality?

Isn't that just the conservative way?

Both, to some degree. The Conservative way is not to question our Elders and Betters. They are simply passing down the Truth that been passed down for generations.

Troll much?

Actually no, I said men have no rights when it comes to abortion, I am not declaring if abortion is right or not , I am specifically saying MEN have no rights when it comes to abortion.

Damn a human fetus is no different from a cow, pig, chicken or sheep?? Good God that’s dumb.

Listen to yourself.

You said "Our society needs to protect innocent life" didn't you?

Is a cow innocent or not?

Also, why is the life of one animal more important than the life of another? You've just evoked God. This being the supposed God who have life to all these creatures, and apparently the only one that's important is the human one.

Disagree because you're too lazy to be bothered to see the reality?

Isn't that just the conservative way?

Both, to some degree. The Conservative way is not to question our Elders and Betters. They are simply passing down the Truth that been passed down for generations.

Ah yes, don't question people no matter how wrong they are.

Because it's the only way they can keep face.

Sorry, but that's idiotic. Respect older people, yes, but then respect all people. Let them make decisions even when they're wrong, no.

Listen to yourself.

Also, why is the life of one animal more important than the life of another? You've just evoked God. This being the supposed God who have life to all these creatures, and apparently the only one that's important is the human one.

There are advantages and realities to being at the top of the food chain..

Listen to yourself.

Clearly you are making an ignorant argument. Why?

You may want to eat unborn babies, but sane people do not. .

Do you consider the unborn guilty and sinful?

Last edited:
]Ah yes, don't question people no matter how wrong they are.

Sorry, but that's idiotic. Respect older people, yes, but then respect all people. Let them make decisions even when they're wrong, no.

Traditions exist, and have existed, for thousands of years for a reason. You may not like or agree with them but many of us do. If these ideals and values worked for all those generations there is no need to change them now.

You have no rights over anyone but yourself, no matter what you think. You may have had rights over underage children when they were younger.

LOL. Thankfully my wife is brighter than you. When I pay all the bills I make all the decisions. She can leave any time she wants to go wander the streets, but as long as she lived under my roof she lived by my rules. Period.

I know you said it works well for both of you , so as I have understood your relationship is a 2 way street. That is ok, its not like your forcing her to stay. This is a debate about men have no rights to the decision of abortions.

Troll much?

Actually no, I said men have no rights when it comes to abortion, I am not declaring if abortion is right or not , I am specifically saying MEN have no rights when it comes to abortion.

Obviously we do.

]Ah yes, don't question people no matter how wrong they are.

Traditions exist, and have existed, for thousands of years for a reason. You may not like or agree with them but many of us do. If these ideals and values worked for all those generations there is no need to change them now.

The problem is that they did not work for the millions of people who have lived subjugated to them during the course of so many centuries. Traditions many times have merely represented making the same mistake over and over again, to the detriment of others, and getting away with it by drawing a veil of social respectability over it.

Whenever the terms "tradition," "traditional," or "conservative" are used, ask yourself who is getting screwed here? Who is being denied a right, a freedom, an opportunity to earn a privilege? Sometimes the situation even involves people being banned from the basic right to walk down the street, circulate in society, travel freely, enter into a marriage with a partner of one's choosing (this involves intimate sexual relations, you know), ditch a bad marriage, control one's own material assets.

You cannot just write off the experiences of millions of people and then just declare that everything is peachy.

I know you said it works well for both of you , so as I have understood your relationship is a 2 way street. That is ok, its not like your forcing her to stay. This is a debate about men have no rights to the decision of abortions.

I don’t engage in debate, only discussion; but making decisions is what my wife has me around for; whether it’s what she’s making for dinner tonight (spaghetti and Italian sausage) or what medical procedures she needs.

The problem is that they did not work for the millions of people who have lived subjugated to them during the course of so many centuries....

Whenever the terms "tradition," "traditional," or "conservative" are used, ask yourself who is getting screwed here? Who is being denied a right, a freedom, an opportunity to earn a privilege? Sometimes the situation even involves people being banned from the basic right to walk down the street, circulate in society, travel freely, enter into a marriage with a partner of one's choosing (this involves intimate sexual relations, you know), ditch a bad marriage, control one's own material assets.

You cannot just write off the experiences of millions of people and then just declare that everything is peachy.

I write off the experiences of millions of people every day. Just because they were unhappy doesn’t mean the system was wrong.

You have to remember that I’m an Authoritarian. I don’t believe in Rights or Freedom. I believe in Right and Wrong as black and white concepts. There are no exceptions.

Who determines what is right or wrong? You? You do not appear to be exceptionally qualified for this task.

Forum List

Back