Men surrounded for exercising Second Amendment rights.

That analysis misreads Heller
There's a simple, basic constitutional RIGHT, that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Heller cannot add to it or take away from it. Overeducated jackasses don't need to be so full of shit in a court of law with the ivy league academic footnotes. In the end the supremes all deny their oath to uphold the constitution.

Wrong.

No right is ‘absolute’ or ‘unlimited, including the Second Amendment right:
You're not only a fucking idiot, but a liar, along with the ivy league frat house crooks on the judicial bench.

… shall not be infringed.

Nothing can be more absolute than that. What the eternal damnation of your soul do you think those words mean, if that's not what they mean?
The next time you`re stopped at a metal detector with your gun give the police your little infringement speech. Cops enjoy a good laugh now and then I`m sure.

The next time you`re stopped at a metal detector with your gun give the police your little infringement speech. Cops enjoy a good laugh now and then I`m sure.
You can take a bullet to you head or some other vital organ just like everyone else who talks shit in the wrong part of town.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
They're all black.
You'll now be walking back your comments.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?

Yes.
Kinda doubting it myself.

That is because you are an idiot, racist and dope......
No, that's because I live in the fact based world and base my opinions on reality instead of RWNJ fantasies.

Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Heavily armed people who don't recognize our laws are an enemy force. Probably should have just shot them.
You just green-lit all LE and the entire government, at all levels.

:cool:

freyasman
....plain and simple, these idiots were not out hunting ..if I run around suspiciously in an airport, the authorities have every right to check on me, even though I am not breaking the law
...my god people, stop thinking in movie/tv terms = the laws/law ''books''/etc are GUIDE LINES/GUIDES--you can't put every situation in the Constitution/law books/etc
They can ask any question they like, but you are not obligated to answer. They can't detain you legally either.

They will though.
They don't care what the law says, and pretty soon, neither will anyone else.
And that's when things will get really exciting.

And just like that....this story disappears.....

Again......hear that? The democrats weeping uncontrollably.......they heard 11 armed men blocking an interstate, and their inner fascist jumped for joy....finally, they had another incident to push their fake Jan. 6 agenda......here they had a bunch of Trump supporters they could lie about and ride into the fascist paradises they long for......

And then........the 11 guys aren't white, they aren't Trump supporters, they aren't conservatives...........

They are muslims......and that is what a moor is...a muslim.....

And the tears flowed........and the rage exploded......and the staff of nancy pelosi, AOC, schumer, and the rest of the fascist democrats were ducking flying objects, and spittle, and lowering their eyes as their masters raged and cried...........

What the "Democrats" might be doing has no interest to me.

They're all black.
Nope. Heavily armed men who refuse to acknowledge the laws of our country are the enemy. An obviously hostile force inside our territory.
You mean like all those folks in DC?

LOLOLOL :auiqs.jpg:

They're all black.
Does raise a question, though. Would the cops have stopped if they had all been white?
Pretty sure they would have.
Look what happened in Olmos Park Texas a few years ago.

They're all black.

Yes.
That's just your bias talking.

They're all black.
Nope. Heavily armed men who refuse to acknowledge the laws of our country are the enemy. An obviously hostile force inside our territory.

But let me repeat, these men were ALL black, so as a member of the left you must make the claim that it was racist for these men to be pulled over, and they must be allowed to do as they please.
Come on, you must tow the line. What's wrong with you?!

Wrong.

No right is ‘absolute’ or ‘unlimited, including the Second Amendment right:
You're not only a fucking idiot, but a liar, along with the ivy league frat house crooks on the judicial bench.

… shall not be infringed.

Nothing can be more absolute than that. What the eternal damnation of your soul do you think those words mean, if that's not what they mean?
What metal detector?

Where is it?

Why would I go through it?

pknopp Looney tunes, claiming that they have no laws--armed but to stupid to gas up a car says druggies to boot. So stupid, they likely talked about their plans to take over the world and kill whities and cops.

They're all black.

Yes.

That is because you are an idiot, racist and dope......
No, that's because I live in the fact based world and base my opinions on reality instead of RWNJ fantasies.
Except you don't, though.

You allow your personal bias to determine all your beliefs; I've read enough of your posts to see that about you.
You will disregard reality in a heartbeat if it conflicts with what you want to think.

Educated people know who the moors were and what color they were. I guess they have to spell it out for you people.
somebody has watched hollywood’s Robin Hood too many times...Moors did not refer to race. Moors were from Spain and Portuguese origin

They're all black.

But let me repeat, these men were ALL black, so as a member of the left you must make the claim that it was racist for these men to be pulled over, and they must be allowed to do as they please.
Come on, you must tow the line. What's wrong with you?!

Forum List

Back