Meng Wanzhou extradiction Dropped by US.

So if you looked at your own link you actually do know something about the topic!!
That's a novel way of saying it but it's good enough.

Trump backed your country out of the Iran nuclear deal and that caused China to ignore sanctions. China is too big and powerful now to pay attention to US sanctions.

And now Biden either willingly had to act, or he was forced to act before Canada acted on sending Meng home.

It was gold for Canada and China but it's not so sure for America because of the precedence set.
Are you a Canadian?

Exactly.....well illustrated by how so many lefttards are afflicted with a Irrational Hatred of Trump....the infamous TDS syndrome which renders them reduced to such phrases as Orange Man Bad. hehheh

Yep and they keep repeating it to themselves.......I've seen saner people in Bellevue

It's been said that all three countries have won.
What country could possibly be kneeling?

The trouble started with Trump's mistake and it took Biden to save the situation for all involved. You know nothing about the topic so I won't waste time explaining further.

You don't explain anything. You keep repeating over and over and over again "you don't get it to I won't explain. It's all trumps fault and I won't explain that either"

You're guilty of the very thing you use against others, and you use it as an excuse not show you are informed either. It's all lazy, closed ended, points that don't actually say anything.

And for some reason you keep bringing up Trump so you can shit on when he has nothing to do with this topic at all. It shows you're closed minded, and here only to praise Biden and hate trump.

You don't even add to the conversation. You just say basically "you don't agree with me so you know nothing so I won't explain and Trump is a poopoo head" and then leave.

Someone else to add to the ignore list.

You don't explain anything. You keep repeating over and over and over again "you don't get it to I won't explain. It's all trumps fault and I won't explain that either"

You're guilty of the very thing you use against others, and you use it as an excuse not show you are informed either. It's all lazy, closed ended, points that don't actually say anything.

And for some reason you keep bringing up Trump so you can shit on when he has nothing to do with this topic at all. It shows you're closed minded, and here only to praise Biden and hate trump.

You don't even add to the conversation. You just say basically "you don't agree with me so you know nothing so I won't explain and Trump is a poopoo head" and then leave.

Exactly...I have been meaning to do that thanx for reminding me....he is a absolute waste of time.

So what a disappointment that this isn't a hot issue. An opportunity for Trumpers to legitimately claim that Xiden is again capitulating to Xi.

Or more likely, just too complicated for this forum.

Oh well, relations between China and Canada are safe and the two Michaels should be coming home soon too!
Xiden did capitulate to his masters in the CCP.

You being self aware of it doesn’t make it go away.

You haven't demonstrated that you know anything about the topic so I won't explain further.
Instead of treating the subject matter like it's sub atomic particle theory why not link to a
media account that explains this deal? Something like this, for instance?

Or is that too complex for you?

Trump's mistake that started all the trouble was his backing out of the Iran nuclear agreement. Now it's your turn to contribute.

Bull fucken shit.....what this case illustrates is that biden is soft on the ChiComs

Now of course I realize this case is far too complex for the average poster on here but for those with some intellectual ability I post the following:

It's not all that complicated. The US was trying to hold Meng hostage because she represented Hauwei, and Canada refused to extradite her to the US to be charged with some crime, convicted, and jailed. A clear human rights abuse by the US.

Canada didn't capitulate and so the two Canadian hostages China was holding were freed in a hostage exchange. The US gets nothing out of it because the US was guilty of human rights abuse.

If anybody wants more of the real story then just ask me. There's more to know if you ask the right questions.

It's not all that complicated. The US was trying to hold Meng hostage because she represented Hauwei, and Canada refused to extradite her to the US to be charged with some crime, convicted, and jailed. A clear human rights abuse by the US.

Canada didn't capitulate and so the two Canadian hostages China was holding were freed in a hostage exchange. The US gets nothing out of it because the US was guilty of human rights abuse.

If anybody wants more of the real story then just ask me. There's more to know if you ask the right questions.
What "human rights abuses"?

Fuck china

Who cares whats best for them?

But senile old joe does seem to be hanging tough on the issue of Taiwan
US interference in Taiwan would be a big mistake.
The people of Taiwan are on China's side of waiting the situation out. They still consider themselves as a part of China.

What "human rights abuses"?
Holding Meng hostage because of her connection to Huawei of course.

It's the equivalent of China holding an american hostage because he/she represents some US corporation.
That was a good question!

Fuck china

Who cares whats best for them?

But senile old joe does seem to be hanging tough on the issue of Taiwan
Then China will adopt the same attitude of fucking the US, and they have the clout to do it as well as the US does it.

US interference in Taiwan would be a big mistake.
The people of Taiwan are on China's side of waiting the situation out. They still consider themselves as a part of China.
You are wrong

The Taiwanese are defiantly anti china a have been for many years

And it shows in elections (Something they dont have in china) where the one-china candidates have been losing for a decade

Then China will adopt the same attitude of fucking the US, and they have the clout to do it as well as the US does it.
Do you expect china to start a nuclear war if the lose a conventional one?

I’d be surprised if they even attempt to invade Taiwan if the outcome is in doubt

And the coalition of military forces being assembled against china is sobering

Even the gutless euros are starting to wake up

Do you expect china to start a nuclear war if the lose a conventional one?
Undoubtedly!
I’d be surprised if they even attempt to invade Taiwan if the outcome is in doubt
Everbody would be very surprised. That's not how China works.
And the coalition of military forces being assembled against china is sobering
Yes, and China's and Russia's nuclear capability is sobering.
Even the gutless euros are starting to wake up

US blackmail might not work so well now that China has such great influence and has the sentiments of the majority of the world's countries with them.

China won't be stopped from taking over power from the US but it's still going to be dangerous times. I have confidence in the M.A.D. deterrent holding the US in check.

Forum List

Back