Mensa offers to host Trump/Tillerson IQ test...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Mensa offers to host IQ test for Trump and Tillerson

In an interview with Forbes published Tuesday, Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown. The State Department has denied Tillerson ever made the comments.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump told the magazine of Tillerson’s “moron” remark, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top two percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.
“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

This is getting entertaining now. Media outlets are contacting Mensa about conducting IQ tests on Trump and Tillerson. I say we promote this. Mayweather/McGregor was bitch shit.

I'd pay per view to watch

"Are you smarter than a sitting President?"

Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown.

I can't imagine Tillerson would deign to do it.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

If the current one is about whom one is asking, for most people, the answer is yes. I mean, really. The man only infrequently utters complete sentences, let alone fully formed and considered thoughts.

If the current one is about whom one is asking, for most people, the answer is yes. I mean, really. The man only infrequently utters complete sentences, let alone fully formed and considered thoughts.

I would love to see him on a game show

He is incapable of thinking on his feet

In an interview with Forbes published Tuesday, Trump suggested he and Tillerson — who allegedly once called the commander in chief a “moron” — go head-to-head in an intelligence quotient showdown. The State Department has denied Tillerson ever made the comments.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump told the magazine of Tillerson’s “moron” remark, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

ITK reached out to the geniuses at Mensa — which describes itself as “an international society whose only qualification for membership is a score in the top two percent of the general population on a standardized intelligence test” — and asked if they’d be willing to take Trump’s suggestion.
“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” said Charles Brown, the group’s communications director.

This is getting entertaining now. Media outlets are contacting Mensa about conducting IQ tests on Trump and Tillerson. I say we promote this. Mayweather/McGregor was bitch shit.
must-see-tv.jpg

I love the deflection. Remember that time Obama questioned his SOS's IQ compared to his? Neither do I.

Too funny! :rofl: :rofl: And so continues the dignified trump presidency........:lol:

I love the deflection. Remember that time Obama questioned his SOS's IQ compared to his? Neither do I.
Deflection? The thread is about the IQ of presidents.

:lol:

No, it's not.

This thread is about the current sitting President challenging his own Secretary of State to a "IQ contest".
Inspired by condescending hypocritical supporters of the previous, way more stupid president, Affirmative Action Jackson. Democrats throwing stones in a glass house.

No, it's not.

This thread is about the current sitting President challenging his own Secretary of State to a "IQ contest".
Inspired by condescending hypocritical supporters of the previous, way more stupid president, Affirmative Action Jackson. Democrats throwing stones in a glass house.

Either you're seriously confused, or you're willfully missing the point in order to continue your delusional attempts to derail.

This thread isn't about "Democrats" throwing anything - this is about the President of the United States throwing rocks at his own Secretary of State. It's not about how stupid Obama is, or anyone else. It's about the actions of the current President.

No, it's not.

Either you're seriously confused, or you're willfully missing the point in order to continue your delusional attempts to derail.

This thread isn't about "Democrats" throwing anything - this is about the President of the United States throwing rocks at his own Secretary of State. It's not about how stupid Obama is, or anyone else. It's about the actions of the current President.
With conspicuously omitted context of left wing partisanship.
You are entirely dishonest.

No, it's not.

With conspicuously omitted context of left wing partisanship.
You are entirely dishonest.

Are you trying to claim that "left wing partisanship" forced Trump to challenge Tillerson to an IQ test?

Forum List

Back