Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

That is your burden. I don't believe in fascism. Nor do I believe in installing a theocracy.

I have no use for theocracy either. I detest organized religion on all levels. I do believe thst our purpose for being here is to live a decent, proper and MORAL (not religiois) life. Unfortunately most of humanity needs to be forced to realize and accept this fact.

Please lock these people up:

Powerful women stating their minds intimidate trumpanzees. Good.

Lefties tell the mentally ill that they're* powerful*. They aren't powerful. They are crazy and vulnerable to manipulation. Predatory dykes and men who exploit women for sex and money them recognize that. That's why they go to these things. To get pussy from sad, confused women who think their only value is in their vaginas.

"American Spring" was powerful...right, Allie?

Not in a free society. More penis-worship crap. Leave the "roles" to Hollywood where they script things.

Where have I EVER suggested that I believe in Freedom? I most certainly do not, and never have.

That is your burden. I don't believe in fascism. Nor do I believe in installing a theocracy.
Then you must agree with banning travel frim muslim countrues.

No. it's the phony "Christians" who are trying to install a theocracy in the U.S. overseen by loony-toon clerics. Did you see whom the orange whore invited to the White House? All of whom are trash of the "religious" right.

Look at these three 'he-men'.
Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.
Real heterosexual men don't wear pussy hats. How do I know that? I'm married to one. He is proud, responsible and working. He isn't in the streets posing for selfies.

Ask yourself whether he would fight for your rights. Why isn't he protesting the GOP's continuing disrespect and denigration of women? Are you cult people?
You consider a difference of opinion disrespect and denigration. Real men don't have to fight for women over an imaginary loss of rights.

The loss of rights is very, very real, sad to say, particularly in the area of reproductive rights. These guys' so-called "opinions" are rooted in the fact that they think that they are superior, and you, apparently, are falling for it.
Wrong. The idea that free condoms and free abortions are reproductive rights is delusional. What exactly do you think I'm "falling for"? A certainty that that I am perfectly capable of running my own life without freebies and special treatment?

Progressives are entertaining, even if they are mentally unstable

I have no use for theocracy either. I detest organized religion on all levels. I do believe thst our purpose for being here is to live a decent, proper and MORAL (not religiois) life. Unfortunately most of humanity needs to be forced to realize and accept this fact.

You keep talking about lives being "predetermined." Who makes or has made these determinations?

The amount of people out in the streets in this nation over the weekend suggests that these determinations are not in order.

You seem fairly dedicated to some ideology that is not widely shared.

Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.
Real heterosexual men don't wear pussy hats. How do I know that? I'm married to one. He is proud, responsible and working. He isn't in the streets posing for selfies.

Ask yourself whether he would fight for your rights. Why isn't he protesting the GOP's continuing disrespect and denigration of women? Are you cult people?
You consider a difference of opinion disrespect and denigration. Real men don't have to fight for women over an imaginary loss of rights.

The loss of rights is very, very real, sad to say, particularly in the area of reproductive rights. These guys' so-called "opinions" are rooted in the fact that they think that they are superior, and you, apparently, are falling for it.
Wrong. The idea that free condoms and free abortions are reproductive rights is delusional. What exactly do you think I'm "falling for"? A certainty that that I am perfectly capable of running my own life without freebies and special treatment?

What "free condoms and free abortions"? Where in the U.S. can one get either? They are available either at the market rate or at non-profits that offer these things on a sliding scale depending on income.

Not in a free society. More penis-worship crap. Leave the "roles" to Hollywood where they script things.

Where have I EVER suggested that I believe in Freedom? I most certainly do not, and never have.

Then you must agree with banning travel frim muslim countrues.

No. it's the phony "Christians" who are trying to install a theocracy in the U.S. overseen by loony-toon clerics. Did you see whom the orange whore invited to the White House? All of whom are trash of the "religious" right.
There are no Christians attempting to establish a theocracy. If the baptists hadn't talked liberal T. Jefferson out of it we would have been created as a theocracy. Christians know better than anyone the danger of theocracy.

Lies exposes her ignorance when she prates about tgeocracy. Because she is brainwashed she believes that religious freedom is theocracy. She is, in fact, arguing for the elimination of religious freedom by labeling it incorrectly as *theocracy*. Sorry we get to take our morality and place our faith where we please. We get to talk about it and reference it and it is illegal to discriminate against ppl...including politicians...for their faith. And Trump can have anybody he pleases at the white house.

What "free condoms and free abortions"? Where in the U.S. can one get either? They are available either at the market rate or at non-profits that offer these things on a sliding scale depending on income.
Walk into any dhs office or public school. Free condoms at the counter. Free abortions available upon request. Shows what you know.

Walk into any dhs office or public school. Free condoms at the counter. Free abortions available upon request. Shows what you know.

Condoms might be available at schools to safeguard the health of their students. Where are free abortions being offered?

26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg
If you don't know why women are marching, you are being deliberately clueless and displaying your ignorance.

Of course we know why - Because they were never taught or hsve been allowed to ignore their proper place in Society.

What an asshole comment, as if anyone has a predetermined "proper place" in society. Penis-worshiper.
This is proper way to act in public? Especially telling a child this is fine, because your jealous. You don't have a penis?

Condoms might be available at schools to safeguard the health of their students. Where are free abortions being offered?
Free abortions aren't offered...pp is first and foremost a racket and rackets make money.

But funding for abortions is available. National Abortion Federation Hotline - National Network of Abortion Funds

Condoms are contraception. They are free at school and at offices. Other forms of birth control are available for free at county health departments and walk in clinics....and always have been. Your dishonesty is showing, Lies.

But if you walk into a dhs office and tell a worker you need an abortion and don't have money...they will make it happen.

Kate Brown signs bill making Oregon first to offer free abortions for all, including illegal aliens

Though this is just a formalization. PP clinics have funding to cover abortions for those who can't pay.

Excellent news! I'm sure that no one who doesn't believe in having an abortion will not avail herself of these services. And thanks to PP for having provided low-cost birth control for decades. It's an organization that has always tried to lessen the need for abortion services by helping people to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Kudos.

In other news, I am happy to hear that the state of Missouri is being sued by violating the Establishment Clause:

Doe has the “right to reject any part of any medical procedure on religious grounds,” the suit states. Nevertheless, Doe, who obtained an abortion in a St. Louis clinic in 2015, was required by Missouri law to view an ultrasound of her fetus and read what she considered a “political and religious statement” that life begins at conception. In addition, she was required to wait 72 hours after her first appointment before she could obtain an abortion. She was forced to incur all costs of the law’s requirements, including for the ultrasound and lodging.​

Satanic Temple Religious Challenge To Missouri Abortion Law Heads To Court | HuffPost

It seems that the state was mandating that people seeking abortions must go through sectarian religious indoctrination attempts first and the state government was openly colluding with religious sects, while forcing these people to pay for it all. I hope that the extent of this collusion comes out during discovery in this case.

There was no legitimate reason to put her through this, and I hope that she gets a whopping award of both compensatory damages and punitive damages, which I hope are available in her case as the state officials deserve such an award against them. It would be great if such an award came out of their own personal pockets.

Kate Brown signs bill making Oregon first to offer free abortions for all, including illegal aliens

Though this is just a formalization. PP clinics have funding to cover abortions for those who can't pay.

Excellent news! I'm sure that no one who doesn't believe in having an abortion will not avail herself of these services. And thanks to PP for having provided low-cost birth control for decades. It's an organization that has always tried to lessen the need for abortion services by helping people to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Kudos.

In other news, I am happy to hear that the state of Missouri is being sued by violating the Establishment Clause:

Doe has the “right to reject any part of any medical procedure on religious grounds,” the suit states. Nevertheless, Doe, who obtained an abortion in a St. Louis clinic in 2015, was required by Missouri law to view an ultrasound of her fetus and read what she considered a “political and religious statement” that life begins at conception. In addition, she was required to wait 72 hours after her first appointment before she could obtain an abortion. She was forced to incur all costs of the law’s requirements, including for the ultrasound and lodging.​

Satanic Temple Religious Challenge To Missouri Abortion Law Heads To Court | HuffPost

It seems that the state was mandating that people seeking abortions must go through sectarian religious indoctrination attempts first and the state government was openly colluding with religious sects, while forcing these people to pay for it all. I hope that the extent of this collusion comes out during discovery in this case.

There was no legitimate reason to put her through this, and I hope that she gets a whopping award of both compensatory damages and punitive damages, which I hope are available in her case as the state officials deserve such an award against them. It would be great if such an award came out of their own personal pockets.

Baby killers hate the thought of women being told their options.

You keep talking about lives being "predetermined." Who makes or has made these determinations?

I believe in a universal power/deity who has set this existence in motion as a means to test our Souls to determine their worthiness to move on to a better place.

The amount of people out in the streets in this nation over the weekend suggests that these determinations are not in order.

No. It simply means that not everyone accepts or agrees with these things. That is, in fact, completely normal if one accepts this existence is a test.

You seem fairly dedicated to some ideology that is not widely shared.

The number of people who do or so not believe in something don't make it true or false.

Free abortions aren't offered...pp is first and foremost a racket and rackets make money.

But funding for abortions is available. National Abortion Federation Hotline - National Network of Abortion Funds

Condoms are contraception. They are free at school and at offices. Other forms of birth control are available for free at county health departments and walk in clinics....and always have been. Your dishonesty is showing, Lies.

PP is not a "racket" except in the sick minds of cultheads, fool. It's always been a nonprofit.
I didn't know about the network. It means that women will not be denied an abortion just because they can't pay. Great!
Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs, but I guess that you didn't know that. I am not dishonest, just not up to date.

Now if we Americans can just get a proper system of fact-based sex education together, we'll have a clear shot at eliminating unwanted pregnancies. Of course, our federal government has already wasted $2 billion of our tax money on moronic "abstinence education," telling kids that they are like well-chewed gum on the floor if they have sex and insulting and frightening them every which way.

The Looming Threat to Sex Education: A Resurgence of Federal Funding for Abstinence-Only Programs?

Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids. Anyone who ever told a kid that she was like discarded gum would need a dentist very soon if I overheard it.

I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined.

Forum List

Back