Mentally Challenged Man Unintentionally Shoots and Kills Sister with a Golden Gun

We are all living on a shooting range?

It think you are a drama queen.

I didn't live on a shooting range until I built my own.
I have somewhat limited space, but I do have a 75 yard clear lane that ends in a 20 foot high embankment. The area is an old clay pit.

What...no berm to rest the rifle on? :D

I'm going to build a couple benches and a gun vise. The .308 over my sholder there was my dad's. It hadn't been shot in about 20 years. I did a quick cleaning and some oil, but at 50 yards, I couldn't even hit the paper.
My Parker Hale put all 5 in the bull from the same spot.
I better commit a half box of ammo getting the Winchester sighted in.
I'm going to give it a major service tomorrow. Gotta get all the hardware ready for Bamby Season.

Marcus Anderson, Alicia Anderson: Mentally challenged man shoots and kills sister with a golden gun.

Several readers have sent me this tragic story from the St. Louis area, about a mentally challenged 20-year-old man named Marcus Anderson who reportedly shot and killed his 15-year-old sister with a loaded shotgun he found behind a dresser. The shotgun, which belonged to a family friend, had been spray-painted gold, and Anderson apparently thought it was a toy. He has been arrested and charged with second-degree involuntary manslaughter. The owner of the gun, as far as I know, has not been charged with anything; nor has Anderson's mother, who, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, told police that she was the one who hid the gun behind the dresser.

Nothi.g Like responsible gun ownership.

In IL, they make you take a written test every four years and take an eye test.

No, dimbulb...READ THE FUCKING POST, think really hard until you COMPREHEND it, then and ONLY then reply! God and goddess, bitch-boy, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

They make sure my eyesight hasn't gone bad and I know what the latest regulations are.

Again, sounds pretty reasonable.

If we handled gun ownership like car ownership, we'd probably get a lot less assholes shooting eachother over domestic arguments, blasting kids who were ought buying candy, or shooting up a theatre full of people.

I would support that. I would LOVE to treat gun ownership like car ownership. Sounds fine by me!

Nice...If I had that I wouldn't have a new unfired pistol for a year.....Just haven't had time to get to a range....
Just a 100 yard walk from the back door.

Going to have to put a video up that I took up there.

Geez...and I was in 'Bama a couple years ago. Wish I'd known, I might have brought my Model 29. :D You got a backstop that will stop a hot .44 Magnum? :)

20 foot high wall of a clay pit. Goes up at a 45 degree angle about 6 feet behind the targets. It will stop a M-2. No reason to worry about a .44.

Here is the deal right wingers, America said they don't agree with your crazy ideology. Twice. Obama kicked your ass and this means so much. We don't agree with your right wing nuttiness. Bush was HORRIBLE. Go obama.

Just a 100 yard walk from the back door.

Going to have to put a video up that I took up there.

Geez...and I was in 'Bama a couple years ago. Wish I'd known, I might have brought my Model 29. :D You got a backstop that will stop a hot .44 Magnum? :)

20 foot high wall of a clay pit. Goes up at a 45 degree angle about 6 feet behind the targets. It will stop a M-2. No reason to worry about a .44.
And they will beat it. They always do.

In IL, they make you take a written test every four years and take an eye test.

No, dimbulb...READ THE FUCKING POST, think really hard until you COMPREHEND it, then and ONLY then reply! God and goddess, bitch-boy, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

They make sure my eyesight hasn't gone bad and I know what the latest regulations are.

If we handled gun ownership like car ownership, we'd probably get a lot less assholes shooting eachother over domestic arguments, blasting kids who were ought buying candy, or shooting up a theatre full of people.

Convicted felons can own and operate a car........

I was going to say something, but when you deal with a statement as stupid as his...I think, what's the point, he'll comeback with something dumber than before and then think he is brilliant. Tough to reason with the stupid ones.

WTF are you talking about?

I was going to say something, but when you deal with a statement as stupid as his...I think, what's the point, he'll comeback with something dumber than before and then think he is brilliant. Tough to reason with the stupid ones.

I think he and Jake are twins.

Is that supposed to actually make sense? If so...it failed. Utterly.

Folks who think that we should let crazy people buy guns because they might have to fight the mean old gummit some day are hardly ones to call anyone stupid.

Folks who think that we should let crazy people buy guns because they might have to fight the mean old gummit some day are hardly ones to call anyone stupid.

That's it? Looks like you are out of ammo. I don't think any such thing, never espoused that opinion, however keep trying to label me. The 2nd Amendment is clear, it is a right, in this country. If you don't like it get the right appealed instead of trying to misinterpret it.

I know lots of liberals that own guns and are against gun ownership for everyone, other than themselves. Talk about stupid people.

[

That's it? Looks like you are out of ammo. I don't think any such thing, never espoused that opinion, however keep trying to label me. The 2nd Amendment is clear, it is a right, in this country. If you don't like it get the right appealed instead of trying to misinterpret it.

I know lots of liberals that own guns and are against gun ownership for everyone, other than themselves. Talk about stupid people.

If you accept gun ownership as a "right", you advocate the insane having access to them.

Don't try to wiggle out of it now.

[

If you accept gun ownership as a "right", you advocate the insane having access to them.

Insane people can have kids so where do you want to start ?

Face it the vast majority of gun owners are sane law abiding people who will never shoot anyone.

Yet you want to control everyone because of a fraction of a percent of people might do something stupid.

It's you with the problem here.

[

Face it the vast majority of gun owners are sane law abiding people who will never shoot anyone.

Yet you want to control everyone because of a fraction of a percent of people might do something stupid.

Yes, but they take kids out of a home with an insane person in it... so that argument doesn't wash.

Because the sane parents will report the crazy ones.

The problem with you gun whacks is that you actually ADVOCATE for Joker Holmes to get a gun.

A simple investigation into his background would have raised all sorts of red flags.

Yes, but they take kids out of a home with an insane person in it... so that argument doesn't wash.

Because the sane parents will report the crazy ones.

The problem with you gun whacks is that you actually ADVOCATE for Joker Holmes to get a gun.

A simple investigation into his background would have raised all sorts of red flags.

And so fucking what?

Problem solved?

The progressive fringe cant connect the dots......which is why we have a country going to shit. They have this perpetual curiosity with solving ALL problems.......as if you prohibit this Joker guy from BUYING a gun, the world is a safer place!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am convinced these anti-gun k00ks all have plates in their heads. At a minimum, SSRO drugs are necessary......gotta up the old serotonin uptake.

Id even consider being open to banning some guns but only under one condition: that ALL anti-gun people submit to being assessed by a licensed psychiatrist for the purpose of being placed on a pharmacological aid for OCD.......the type of anti-depressant medication which significantly reduces thought rumination.

[

And so fucking what?

Problem solved?

The progressive fringe cant connect the dots......which is why we have a country going to shit. They have this perpetual curiosity with solving ALL problems.......as if you prohibit this Joker guy from BUYING a gun, the world is a safer place!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am convinced these anti-gun k00ks all have plates in their heads. At a minimum, SSRO drugs are necessary......gotta up the old serotonin uptake.

Oookay, guy. You still pretending to be a pharmacist?

This is a pretty simple to solve problem. When someone wants to acquire a gun, you do a background check on him.

A simple background check on Holmes would have found that he was in the process of being disenrolled from his college and most of his friends thought he was nuts.

Forum List

Back