Merkel Warns US, Britain No Longer Reliable Partners

If the leaders of US, GB and Russia had their way after WWII, Germany would have no industrial base and would be an agrarian nation.
Historically speaking German doesn't have a stellar track record for peace.

Since 1945 Germany has a MUCH better track record for peace.

List of wars involving Germany - Wikipedia

There are no wars at all from 1945-1990, they didn't even bother make to make a category, 1995+ they have Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, ISIS and Mali. Now, none of these were started by Germany and they really only went as part of international efforts.

The US on the other hand, well.... when was the last time the US wasn't bombing someone or killing someone?
These right wing bozos on here love to pontificate endlessly about Europe but have never set foot there and have no reality based understanding of it, socially or politically. They are pathetically ignorant and love to rant on and on in their ignorance.

Have YOU set foot in Europe?

Greg

If the leaders of US, GB and Russia had their way after WWII, Germany would have no industrial base and would be an agrarian nation.
Not true. That presupposes that the Germans would not have the abilities and intelligence to bring their country forward despite difficulties.

They're like a load of sheep.
Have you ever even been there? Your comment is ludicrous. The sheep are the RW nut jobs on here. Like yourself, for example.

Merkels liberal European position that borders and background vetting are too offensive to immigrants. in that case just let anyone an everyone settle in our country even if some are terrorist. They will appreciate our charity and gesture of good faith. For that they will appreciate, assimilate and learn to love us all... Silly EU liberals your politically correct policy of appeasement is never going to work for history always says so
D'ya reckon a wall might solve the problem?

Not true. That presupposes that the Germans would not have the abilities and intelligence to bring their country forward despite difficulties.

Have you ever even been there? Your comment is ludicrous. The sheep are the RW nut jobs on here. Like yourself, for example.

I live amongst them.

Once you resort to name calling, stupid labelling, and then display astonishing ignorance, you have no argument.

I would like to see a stronger germany indeed, not relying too much on america and britain.

Hope you like being dead or a muslim.....
You'll be safe...as long as you have your gun, your wall and your bed to hide under.

It ain't rocket science....

Fertility rate in Germany rises to 33-year high

Yep,Germany is fucked.
Stay under there...I'm sure you'll be fine.

I would like to see a stronger germany indeed, not relying too much on america and britain.

You'll be safe...as long as you have your gun, your wall and your bed to hide under.

Yep,Germany is fucked.

So you're telling me you cant manage basic math.....

ust like

I live amongst them.

Once you resort to name calling, stupid labeling, and then display astonishing ignorance, you have no argument.
Sounds like you are describing yourself, sweetie, and the entire population of right wingers on this board. . I have lived for many years in both Germany and Austria. I don't believe you 'live among' Germans. If you did, and had half a brain, you'd know they are not 'sheep.' But maybe you don't even have half a brain, or don't know how to use it.

Yep,Germany is fucked.

So you're telling me you cant manage basic math.....
Sorry...I should say...the odds are good that you'll be safe.

Does that make you feel better...using statistics?

Yep,Germany is fucked.
LMAO The population growth in Germany is 1.5%.

According to the source YOU CITE: "According to projections published last April, Germany’s population is expected to decline by about 10 million people by 2060, meaning the country would be home to between 68 and 73 million inhabitants, compared with its current 81 million."You people are so stupid.

You really are a lefty ignoramus. Ever heard of DISCUSSING the TOPIC? You have left the Field of Argument and are therefore irrelevant to the discussion. You deserve only derision.

Greg

ust like

I live amongst them.

Once you resort to name calling, stupid labeling, and then display astonishing ignorance, you have no argument.
Sounds like you are describing yourself, sweetie, and the entire population of right wingers on this board. . I have lived for many years in both Germany and Austria. I don't believe you 'live among' Germans. If you did, and had half a brain, you'd know they are not 'sheep.' But maybe you don't even have half a brain, or don't know how to use it.

You speak German??

Greg

Yep,Germany is fucked.
LMAO The population growth in Germany is 0.5%. You people are so stupid.

Not anymore numbnuts.
The muslims are out fucking the Germans...it's only a matter of time.

Germany's birthrate is at its highest level in 33 years due to immigration

ust like

I live amongst them.

:bs1:

Yep,Germany is fucked.

Not anymore numbnuts.

You are fucking sick.

ust like

I live amongst them.

:bs1:
What's BS? They I haven't lived in Austria and Germany? Sorry, it is true. My career has been one of living and working in many different countries; lucky me. :) I have lived and worked in both Germany and Austria for many years, as well as other countries. LOL It's so stupendous that you just can't believe it. But it's true. Very true.

Yep,Germany is fucked.

Not anymore numbnuts.

You are fucking sick.

For stating the obvious?
It's you who should be questioning your mental health.

Yep,Germany is fucked.

Not anymore numbnuts.

You are fucking sick.

For stating the obvious?
It's you who should be questioning your mental health.
Stating the obvious according to close minded racists and bigots.

Forum List

Back