Merrick Garland is guilty of obstruction of justice

That's not what the FBI said. Nothing that the New York post, or any Rupert Murdoch media outlet says, can be trusted. The article says it has "reports". But no evidence.

Republicans never have ANY evidence of the claims they make.
The sheer volume of topics you know nothing about is astounding. Either that, or you are wholly incapable of lying your ass off any and every time you touch your keyboard.

Or both.

The Inspector General for the Intelligence Community stated some of the documents were marked at the highest levels, including one about North Korea’s nuclear weapons program. At least 47 of the Clinton emails released contain the Freedom of Information Act release exemption B3 CIA PERS/ORG, which indicates the material referred to CIA personnel matters.

I think this must be a common problem north of the border in Canada. This one and the commie duck give Canadians a bad name. I think they must both be illegal immigrants.
What you believe and spew are two different things. You make assumptions and act as if they are facts. The true sign of a liar and a moron.

What you believe and spew are two different things. You make assumptions and act as if they are facts. The true sign of a liar and a moron.
Nostra, not fake news, real news if you take the time to think about it. Not a hard thing to do, even without resorting to emojis to try and make your point. Just explain what you want to say in words, It goes much better in the long run.

Nostra, not fake news, real news if you take the time to think about it. Not a hard thing to do, even without resorting to emojis to try and make your point. Just explain what you want to say in words, It goes much better in the long run.
So you often talk to yourself thinking you are speaking with other people, Simp?:cuckoo:

WASHINGTON — House and Senate Republicans on Friday ripped Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint U.S. Attorney David Weiss as the special counsel in the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.
Republicans accused Weiss of signing off on a “sweetheart deal” with the president’s son and suggested that he was appointed as special counsel to inhibit congressional investigations into the Bidens and to avoid testifying before Congress.

“This action by Biden’s DOJ cannot be used to obstruct congressional investigations or whitewash the Biden family corruption,” Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said in a tweet. “If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn’t get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel? House Republicans will continue to pursue the facts for the American people.”
as
Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same from the circus that never ends.
Biden, Garland, Myorkas, and Wray are all traitors and should be treated as such.

Nope. I don’t sail.

And you quoted yourself, Simp. :cuckoo:
I quoted the message that you gave an emoji on. Not intelligent enough to use your words and I mistakenly thought that you could figure it out

I grossly overestimated your power of thought. Not to mention your complete lack of comprehension.

I quoted the message that you gave an emoji on. Not intelligent enough to use your words and I mistakenly thought that you could figure it out

I grossly overestimated your power of thought. Not to mention your complete lack of comprehension.
:itsok:

Is coherent thought foreign to YOU? Ever hear of a typo, or do you claim to be perfect and never made a mistake?
Coherent thought? Like not understanding what a PUBLIC forum is? That was the crux of the post. That isn't a typo moron. Pointing out your stupid typo was just an added aside, hence the BY THE WAY. SMFH.

Coherent thought? Like not understanding what a PUBLIC forum is? That was the crux of the post. That isn't a typo moron. Pointing out your stupid typo was just an added aside, hence the BY THE WAY. SMFH.
And you just proved how incoherent and muddled brained you are. What you decide to think is worthless as you always claim to be the only one who could possibly be correct. Especially when it is completely incorrect.

The person who wrote the post I quoted, like all normal thinking people do.
Do you ever run into any people you consider "thinking" people? Outside of the institution you are committed to? Involuntarily I might add.

And you just proved how incoherent and muddled brained you are. What you decide to think is worthless as you always claim to be the only one who could possibly be correct. Especially when it is completely incorrect.
So you don't believe this is a public forum? Pray tell, what is it? Now calm down, it is clear that you are triggered and it is affecting your normally less than coherent thought processes. When you calm down, you and Joe Biden should have no problem communicating. You know, the thing. LMAO

So you don't believe this is a public forum? Pray tell, what is it? Now calm down, it is clear that you are triggered and it is affecting your normally less than coherent thought processes. When you calm down, you and Joe Biden should have no problem communicating. You know, the thing. LMAO
I don't believe anything you claim. It is stupid and self serving and wrong.

You, in your idiocy will never admit it and continue to try to hijack the thread with your stupidity.

BTW, the only one here who is triggered is you. Just ;look at your attempted responses to anything I post, you just go off.

Seek help.

I don't believe anything you claim. It is stupid and self serving and wrong.

You, in your idiocy will never admit it and continue to try to hijack the thread with your stupidity.

BTW, the only one here who is triggered is you. Just ;look at your attempted responses to anything I post, you just go off.

Seek help.
Tissue?

Forum List

Back