Merrick Garland to appeal court ruling for Special Master.

Wait a minute, are you telling me, that a 6 to 5 court is supposed to ignore his crimes? Do you believe in the rule of law? Or for you, is the law for the poor, and justice for the rich?
Sadly, it seems all judges are politicized at this point. They did it during Trump's presidency too but frankly its healthy to have a judicial check on the executive branch at all times. It's working as intended by the Founders. But I was only informing you for your own sake, so you don't get your hopes up. You ought to stop foaming at the mouth with TDS and go do something productive with your time.

Sadly, it seems all judges are politicized at this point. They did it during Trump's presidency too but frankly its healthy to have a judicial check on the executive branch at all times. It's working as intended by the Founders. But I was only informing you for your own sake, so you don't get your hopes up. You ought to stop foaming at the mouth with TDS and go do something productive with your time.
You cannot answer any of my questions. You're a loser.

You'll be eating a shit sanwich soon, CLOWN. And I'll prepare it.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
They can't handle what they know is staring them straight in the face. They remind me of redwigglers on a hook.

Republicans have lost their minds. Literally!

They can't handle what they know is staring them straight in the face. They remind me of redwigglers on a hook.
They have Trump's ass in a bag, especially now that TWO W.H lawyers are speaking up.

And Mark Meadows is next.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You cannot answer any of my questions. You're a loser.
Nice level of discourse there, child. Can you stop diluting this board with your spam? Go to r/politics where you can swim in a daisy chain of upvotes. You'd fit right in and everyone will pat you on the back. I promise it's a better place for you.

It did? Then it was a violation of the Constitution
The search warrant allowed them to search the trump private residence and seize anything they want... The FBI then later say if they need it for the case, otherwise they could be weeks in the place...
I don't think you get it, classified or not these are the property of the US people...

They have Trump's ass in a bag, especially now that TWO W.H lawyers are speaking up.

And Mark Meadows is next.
I'm not sure if they haven't been paying attention to all this breaking news, won't pay attention to it, want to stay in their bubble, whatever?

Between the W.H. lawyers testifying against him, and his own lawyers resisting saying the documents were de-classified when Trump said they were, has got Trump boxed in.

His supporters are in shock and in denial right now, but to be honest, for months, they've debated like chickens with the head cut off. Some are certainly going to totally lose it I'm sure, once the news hits them. It maybe after the mid terms, but Trump is definitely going to be idicted.

Glad you admit you can’t prove it, liar.
1663642460176.png

Forum List

Back