Merry Christmas From Israel's Capital

IT's the Holy Land people. Whatever happens has to recognize the roots of that place for all THREE religions.
Its too bad that all the people can't seem to act a little more holy from all of the religions in what they call the holy land.

JERUSALEM — Some of the festive cheer was missing at a recent public Christmas tree lighting near the site where Christians believe an angel had proclaimed Christ’s birth to local shepherds.

“Our oppressors have decided to deprive us from the joy of Christmas,” Patriarch Michel Sabbah, the former archbishop and Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem told the crowd in the town of Beit Sahour in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. “Mr. Trump told us clearly Jerusalem is not yours.”

Middle East Christians incensed by Trump decision
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ISRAELS CAPITAL
HAHA
IDIOT ZIONIST SYNTHETIC JEWS LIKE YOU DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST,THE SON OF GOD

CREEP

It's Christmas, y'all. You should be talking to each other as if Christ were listening.

The jews killed Christ...Matthew 27:21 "Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" asked the governor. "Barabbas," they answered.
24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.”25All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”
I'd like to share a personal story. The first time I experienced antisemitism was at school in sixth grade. A kid used the "K-word." I still don't use it, but at the time I did not know what the word was, so I asked. Another kid explained it. The conversation morphed into this thing were they all seemed to believe that Jews were evil. I never knew people felt like that and asked what was wrong with Jews. One of the first answers was that they killed Jesus.

The jews killed Christ...Matthew 27:21 "Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" asked the governor. "Barabbas," they answered.
24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.”25All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”
I'd like to share a personal story. The first time I experienced antisemitism was at school in sixth grade. A kid used the "K-word." I still don't use it, but at the time I did not know what the word was, so I asked. Another kid explained it. The conversation morphed into this thing were they all seemed to believe that Jews were evil. I never knew people felt like that and asked what was wrong with Jews. One of the first answers was that they killed Jesus.

I'll bet anyone $1.00 that is made up nonsense.

Abi, I think I love you. You are so funny. FYI, nobody "killed Christ." Jesus lives. And if you don't believe that just ask any practicing Christian. Heh Heh!

According to a Jewish source (Statistics on Palestinian minors in the custody of the Israeli security forces), over 300 Palestinian children will spend Christmas in an Israeli prison.

JERUSALEM%2B%25287%2529.jpeg

Abi, I think I love you. You are so funny. FYI, nobody "killed Christ." Jesus lives. And if you don't believe that just ask any practicing Christian. Heh Heh!

You think you love abi?

As Bethlehem's mayor, I ask: Why are U.S. Christians celebrating Israeli policies strangling Jesus' birthplace?

Gazan Christians have one exceptional 'right', differentiating them from other Palestinians: They are allowed to petition the Israeli authorities to visit family in the West Bank, but only if they're younger than 16 or older than 35.

Each year, around 800 Christians from Gaza apply. Those whose exit passes are refused have no recourse: the reason given is always "security concerns", unexplained, unstated and untrue.

Petitions take 45 days to be processed, and every minute seems a lifetime when you’re sitting inside a cage, paranoid about what reasons might be used against you. The permissions seem to be given without rhyme or reason; sometimes, a husband is given entry permit but not his wife or vice versa.

read more: This Christmas, Santa is barred from Gaza for 'security reasons'

You think you love abi?
Who better for laughs?

You think you love abi?
Who better for laughs?

He always represents Israelis in the most sinister, villainous, monstrous terms. The ignorant on this Board (which is most of the ppl here) probably believe every word he writes.

Each year the land that gave birth to Christianity is covered in tear gas instead of snow

Today, as Palestinians continue to take to the streets to demand their fundamental human rights, they will continue to be met with streams of white tear gas and live bullets. Proving once again that the occupation and colonisation of Palestinian lands stops for no one, not even for Christmas

A White Christmas in Palestine

Forum List

Back