Merry Christmas From Israel's Capital

Each year the land that gave birth to Christianity is covered in tear gas instead of snow

Today, as Palestinians continue to take to the streets to demand their fundamental human rights, they will continue to be met with streams of white tear gas and live bullets. Proving once again that the occupation and colonisation of Palestinian lands stops for no one, not even for Christmas

A White Christmas in Palestine

Tear gas and rubber bullets are one way to keep Islamic terrorists in check.

Each year the land that gave birth to Christianity is covered in tear gas instead of snow

Today, as Palestinians continue to take to the streets to demand their fundamental human rights, they will continue to be met with streams of white tear gas and live bullets. Proving once again that the occupation and colonisation of Palestinian lands stops for no one, not even for Christmas

A White Christmas in Palestine

If Christian Arabs still choose to live under Sharia Courts - that's a whole other problem that has nothing to do with Israel.

Not from Israel's capital, but from Arizona.

Merry Christmas all you knuckleheads!

abi. fanger. @monti. P F Tinmore. Humanity. Coyote. Shusha. Indeependent. rylah. At all of you/us!

VengefulRepulsiveArmednylonshrimp-max-1mb.gif

And in case my verbiage, "merry Christmas" is offensive to some of you that I mentioned, I mean no offense.

Good wishes to all I mentioned and also to those I did not.

And in case my verbiage, "merry Christmas" is offensive to some of you that I mentioned, I mean no offense.

Actually - the whole claim that people were offended by that was pretty much made up. Most people are totally fine with it, or happy holidays or what ever. But I did have someone who got nasty with me once when I said Happy Holidays. It's a pity when people ignore the sentiments behind it and focus on the wording.

Actually - the whole claim that people were offended by that was pretty much made up. Most people are totally fine with it, or happy holidays or what ever. But I did have someone who got nasty with me once when I said Happy Holidays. It's a pity when people ignore the sentiments behind it and focus on the wording.
Yes it is. Just trying to draw some of the others to my greeting here.

Sorry mjb for highjacking your thread.

Yes it is. Just trying to draw some of the others to my greeting here.

Sorry mjb for highjacking your thread.
You are a fine man. Thanks for supporting the thread. PS: Greatings from Payson.

“We decided to limit the Christmas celebrations to the religious rituals as an expression of rejection and anger and sympathy with the victims who fell in the recent protests,” the mayor said.

“We want to show the people that we are people who deserve life, deserve our freedom, deserve our independence, deserve Jerusalem as our capital,” Salman continued.

Bethlehem locals blame Trump for ruining Christmas amid his Jerusalem decision

“We decided to limit the Christmas celebrations to the religious rituals as an expression of rejection and anger and sympathy with the victims who fell in the recent protests,” the mayor said.

“We want to show the people that we are people who deserve life, deserve our freedom, deserve our independence, deserve Jerusalem as our capital,” Salman continued.

Bethlehem locals blame Trump for ruining Christmas amid his Jerusalem decision
OMG! No more Christmas in Israel.

No, I think it's offensive that some users only hang out on the Israel, and Palestine forum here.
Well, sorry about your bad luck.

So, American politics don't matter, only Israeli politics matter?

But, you live in Arizona, apparently....

No, I think it's offensive that some users only hang out on the Israel, and Palestine forum here.
Well, sorry about your bad luck.

So, American politics don't matter, only Israeli politics matter?

But, you live in Arizona, apparently....
Arab States Reportedly Irate at PA Leader Abbas Over Response to Trump’s Jerusalem Recognition Move

Forum List

Back