Merry Christmas to gun manufacturers and sellers!

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
It's going to be a wonderful Christmas if you deal in guns! Every time there's a mass shooting, gun nuts rush out to buy more in the mistaken notion that Obama is coming to take them away or shut down the sellers or manufacturers. Just think how many people are headed to the gun shops now in the wake of shootings in Lebanon, Paris, Mali, Colorado and California. (Of course some can't find Lebanon or Mali on a map, because 'Murica.) What better way to celebrate the birth of Christ, the Prince of Peace, than to buy an assault weapon! Get yours now! Maybe you can even find a dealer who gives a discount to Christians.

I'm sure that Jesus the pacifist Jew will be thrilled that the Gentiles, whom he did not come to save, are playing John Wayne and arming themselves like soldiers headed to war. Happy birthday (in the spring), Jesus.

Matthew 26:

51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

I'm sure that Jesus the pacifist Jew will be thrilled that the Gentiles, whom he did not come to save, are playing John Wayne and arming themselves like soldiers headed to war. Happy birthday (in the spring), Jesus.

Matthew 26:

51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

Jesus will return and sure isn't going to be a pacifist.

Im sure a lot of people will be quite pleased on Christmas morning. If Santa is listening, id love to get an MP5.

It's going to be a wonderful Christmas if you deal in guns! Every time there's a mass shooting, gun nuts rush out to buy more in the mistaken notion that Obama is coming to take them away or shut down the sellers or manufacturers. Just think how many people are headed to the gun shops now in the wake of shootings in Lebanon, Paris, Mali, Colorado and California. (Of course some can't find Lebanon or Mali on a map, because 'Murica.) What better way to celebrate the birth of Christ, the Prince of Peace, than to buy an assault weapon! Get yours now! Maybe you can even find a dealer who gives a discount to Christians.
Thanks. I bought these:
2ubertis.jpg

Luke 22:36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Jesus was into swords :)

Cons lawyer the bible constantly because none of it fits their belief system. They are anti-Christ.

Last edited:

Matthew 26:

He's almost 2,000 years late, and he sure as hell walked the earth as a pacifist. As for your belief, you might want to think on that? (Revelation is even more nuts than most of the Bible)

Jesus Will Abolish Christianity

It is crucial to understand that according to Islamic tradition and belief, when Jesus returns, he does not merely come to convert most Christians to Islam but to literally abolish Christianity entirely. This fact is understood when we analyze a very well-known, and oft-quoted tradition that refers to four specific things that Jesus will do when he returns. Jesus is said to:

1. Break crosses.
  2. Kill all swine.
  3. Abolish the jizyah tax (a Muslim tax on non-Muslims)
  4. Kill the Muslim antichrist and his followers.

The Prophet said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (sic) (to the earth)… He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. 13

The three actions of breaking “the cross”, killing pigs and abolishing the jizyah tax are based on the notion that Jesus will eliminate all other religions on the earth other than Islam. Shafi and Usmani explain that to “break the cross” means to “abolish worship of the cross”. Several Muslim friends that I’ve spoken with have expressed their understanding of this tradition: Jesus will break or remove all crosses from the rooftops and steeples of churches throughout the earth. This action will thus indicate that Jesus will be making a clear statement regarding his disapproval of the false notion that he was ever crucified on a cross. The killing of the swine is so that the “Christian belief of its lawfulness is belied.” 14 The reason for abolishing the jizyah tax (the compulsory poll-tax that non-Muslims must pay in order to live in a Muslim land) is based on the idea that when Jesus returns, the jizyah tax will no longer be accepted. The only choice that Christians will have is to accept Islam or die. As Sideeque M.A. Veliankode states in Doomsday Portents and Prophecies:

Jesus, the son of Mary will soon descend among the Muslims as a just judge… Jesus will, therefore, judge according to the law of Islam… all people will be required to embrace Islam and there will be no other alternative. 15

Even Harun Yahya, likewise affirms this belief in his book, Jesus Will Return when he says,”Jesus will remove all systems of disbelief in that period.” 16

Muslim jurists also confirm these interpretations: consider, for example, the ruling of Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (d. 1368) from The Reliance of the Traveller, the classic Shafi manual of Islamic jurisprudence:

"... the time and the place for [the poll tax] is before the final descent of Jesus (upon whom be peace). After his final coming, nothing but Islam will be accepted from them, for taking the poll tax is only effective until Jesus' descent (upon him and our Prophet be peace) ..." 17
Chapter Six

Luke 22:36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Jesus was into swords :)
I have a broad sword and know how to use it
He who lives by:

Luke 22:

Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’b ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

Twelve men, two swords. Good luck, cowboy.

Thanks. I bought these:View attachment 56293
This one really is a John Wayne wannabe.

Matthew 26:

Did he tell you that?

All thanks to the failed policies of Obama.

What an idiot. ( both Obama and the OP )

Matthew 26:

He's almost 2,000 years late, and he sure as hell walked the earth as a pacifist. As for your belief, you might want to think on that? (Revelation is even more nuts than most of the Bible)

Jesus Will Abolish Christianity

It is crucial to understand that according to Islamic tradition and belief, when Jesus returns, he does not merely come to convert most Christians to Islam but to literally abolish Christianity entirely. This fact is understood when we analyze a very well-known, and oft-quoted tradition that refers to four specific things that Jesus will do when he returns. Jesus is said to:

1. Break crosses.
  2. Kill all swine.
  3. Abolish the jizyah tax (a Muslim tax on non-Muslims)
  4. Kill the Muslim antichrist and his followers.

The Prophet said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (sic) (to the earth)… He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. 13

The three actions of breaking “the cross”, killing pigs and abolishing the jizyah tax are based on the notion that Jesus will eliminate all other religions on the earth other than Islam. Shafi and Usmani explain that to “break the cross” means to “abolish worship of the cross”. Several Muslim friends that I’ve spoken with have expressed their understanding of this tradition: Jesus will break or remove all crosses from the rooftops and steeples of churches throughout the earth. This action will thus indicate that Jesus will be making a clear statement regarding his disapproval of the false notion that he was ever crucified on a cross. The killing of the swine is so that the “Christian belief of its lawfulness is belied.” 14 The reason for abolishing the jizyah tax (the compulsory poll-tax that non-Muslims must pay in order to live in a Muslim land) is based on the idea that when Jesus returns, the jizyah tax will no longer be accepted. The only choice that Christians will have is to accept Islam or die. As Sideeque M.A. Veliankode states in Doomsday Portents and Prophecies:

Jesus, the son of Mary will soon descend among the Muslims as a just judge… Jesus will, therefore, judge according to the law of Islam… all people will be required to embrace Islam and there will be no other alternative. 15

Even Harun Yahya, likewise affirms this belief in his book, Jesus Will Return when he says,”Jesus will remove all systems of disbelief in that period.” 16

Muslim jurists also confirm these interpretations: consider, for example, the ruling of Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (d. 1368) from The Reliance of the Traveller, the classic Shafi manual of Islamic jurisprudence:

"... the time and the place for [the poll tax] is before the final descent of Jesus (upon whom be peace). After his final coming, nothing but Islam will be accepted from them, for taking the poll tax is only effective until Jesus' descent (upon him and our Prophet be peace) ..." 17
Chapter Six

Never mind that Revelation is coming true and being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

Islam is a false religion and Mohammad was lied to by the devil who claimed he was the Angel Gabriel.
How do we know this?
Because much of the Koran is exactly opposite of what the Bible says.
Even our Founders could not believe that a so called Holy book (Koran) would promote killing in the name of God. The Muslim Radicals of the Barbary Cost.
Yet they accepted the Muslims that were peaceful at that time.
They understood the difference between the two, but many of the left of today seem to be unable to do that.

Thanks. I bought these:View attachment 56293

Nice.....

Just people exercising their Constitutional right :)
I believe that most of the gun nuts don't see themselves as James Madison as much as Dirty Harry. They think that merely by carrying a loaded gun, they can be the hero gunslinger. Of course that means lots of collateral damage, but they are the hero! Hurray! "I put a bullet in his spine before it became an ugly situation."

Matthew 26:

Did he tell you that?

John of Patmos did and he wrote it down, it's called Revelation.
Revelation was given to John by Jesus.
Revelation 1
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.

Just people exercising their Constitutional right :)
I believe that most of the gun nuts don't see themselves as James Madison as much as Dirty Harry. They think that merely by carrying a loaded gun, they can be the hero gunslinger. Of course that means lots of collateral damage, but they are the hero! Hurray! "I put a bullet in his spine before it became an ugly situation."

How many Americans who own guns are actually doing that?
I have not seen any.
I have seen reports of many Americans who have successfully defended themselves and without killing anyone.

Forum List

Back