Meryl Streep attacks Trump for mocking the disabled at Golden Globes, Trump responds on twitter

Streep is a has-been, one of the many who live in their own little self-important world, inhabited by Hollywood celebrities and liberal politicians...
She is possibly the greatest actress of all times. Those of you on the right have little knowledge of the arts.

then why is she flat fuckin' broke??

More Fake News from the Far Right...

Meryl Streep Net Worth 2017: What is Meryl Streep Worth?

more fake from the radical left. co-ed ??? LMAO

disturbed enough to mock a disabled reporter
Donald-Trump-at-Economic-Club-of-New-York-Mike-SegarReuters-e1473958261621-64x64.jpg

yet cowardly enough to then deny he ever did it

The Complete Package Republican
JagTBM08_reasonably_small.jpg

Stephen King

@StephenKing

Trump's response to Meryl Streep--childish, churlish, petulant--is exactly why most Americans fear his presidency. Emotionally unqualified.
1:19 PM - 9 Jan 2017

The presidency of the United States is perhaps the most emotionally taxing job in the world, and requires great personal strength and conviction to properly execute. The well-being of millions of people lie in the hands of the president, along with their very lives.

Trump’s inability to let a perceived slight from an actress who didn’t even call him out by name – and his insistent need to insult and demean his critics – shows just how emotionally immature he is and how unqualified he is to lead this nation.

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

The stains will continue to lie, with no regard for how stupid it makes them look.

STAIN PAIN?...lol...wow this election really knocked the left on their collective behinds...I've always considered "I feel your pain" some kind of leftwing mock compassion they were just hoping could go bumper sticker viral but in this case I really can feel their pain over the internet...man are they screaming into cyberspace, or in one particular case, HOWLING AT THE MOON!

clearly she was stoned!

C1ugMqmWEAAckjH.jpg

I've seen a few Meryl Streep movies and I can't figure out how many dicks she had to suck to get all of those awards. I guess she was just the "IT" girl for several years, because her acting never impressed me. So yes, Trump is right. She is overrated. I just sometimes wish he wouldn't mention those types of things. It only gives the media something to bitch about. Now Meryl Streep will get a few movie deals and appear on "Ellen" for some more Trump bashing episodes.

You and Trump thinking something does not make it true.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the Oscars knows that the best performance doesn't always get the award. It's really just marketing and popularity really. Who gives away the best swag to the voters. Many of the best picture winners were often something that nobody in their right mind would pay to see. Maybe check it out once it goes to video, but not pay $70 to see in a crowded movie theater. The most popular pictures with the Academy seem to be political in nature.

Last edited:
Streep sought to tap into the popular liberal hatred of Trump to garner esteem / praise from her liberal colleagues and movie ticket-purchasing snowflakes.

Much like how they love to pat one another on the back in praise they also love to gather together as self-grandizing political activists to bash Conservatives.

Without the Middle Class and Middle America they would be nobodies who would actually have to work for a living. Their opinions are no better than anyone else's. Trump would do better to ignore her and her ilk.

clearly she was stoned!

C1ugMqmWEAAckjH.jpg

I've seen a few Meryl Streep movies and I can't figure out how many dicks she had to suck to get all of those awards. I guess she was just the "IT" girl for several years, because her acting never impressed me. So yes, Trump is right. She is overrated. I just sometimes wish he wouldn't mention those types of things. It only gives the media something to bitch about. Now Meryl Streep will get a few movie deals and appear on "Ellen" for some more Trump bashing episodes.

You and Trump thinking something does not make it true.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the Oscars knows that the best performance doesn't always get the award. It's really just marketing and popularity really. Who gives away the best swag to the voters. Many of the best picture winners were often something that nobody in their right mind would pay to see. Maybe check it out once it goes to video, but not pay $70 to see in a crowded movie theater. The most popular pictures with the Academy seem to be political in nature.

Can you tell us say 3 movies that won best picture which have been bad?

Streep sought to tap into the popular liberal hatred of Trump to garner esteem / praise from her liberal colleagues and movie ticket-purchasing snowflakes.

Much like how they love to pat one another on the back in praise they also love to gather together as self-grandizing political activists to bash Conservatives.

Without the Middle Class and Middle America they would be nobodies who would actually have to work for a living. Their opinions are no better than anyone else's. Trump would do better to ignore her and her ilk.

'movie ticket-purchasing snowflakes' - So all moviegoers are liberals...

Trump was beyond a shadow of a doubt mocking the reporter. There is no question about it. He can refute it all he wants but any educated person knows it.

Trump should grow some thick skin quickly. He should ignore all criticisms, stop the childish tweeting and do the job cuz the criticisms will only get louder and more nasty if he doesn't. His ego needs to shrink.

Trump was beyond a shadow of a doubt mocking the reporter. There is no question about it. He can refute it all he wants but any educated person knows it.
Actually I was not condoning Trump, because i myself have disabilities.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Can you tell us say 3 movies that won best picture which have been bad?
Is this one of those things where a lefty asks for an opinion then tries to prove you shouldn't have that opinion?
These are a list of the terrible ones that won best picture, a few of which I was foolish enough to sit through, the rest were just unbearable

GIGI
TOM JONES
ORDINARY PEOPLE
GHANDI
AMADEUS
THE LAST EMPEROR
DANCES WITH WOLVES
SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE
AMERICAN BEAUTY
BRAVEHEART
THE ENGLISH PATIENT
CHICAGO
CRASH
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
HURT LOCKER
THE KINGS SPEECH
12 YEARS A SLAVE
THE ARTIST
ARGO
BIRDMAN
[DID NOT SEE OR TRY TO SEE SPOTLIGHT]

They are for the most part in ascending order. There are only a few "best picture" movies that were really deserving, most don't even deserve a top 10 rating and some should be listed as worst movie of...btw that is from memory, I can list every movie from WINGS through SPOTLIGHT with directors best director [AND THE MOVIE] for each year best actor and actress awards and what movies they won [or in most cases should not have won] for.

Stephen King

@StephenKing

Trump's response to Meryl Streep--childish, churlish, petulant--is exactly why most Americans fear his presidency. Emotionally unqualified.
1:19 PM - 9 Jan 2017

The presidency of the United States is perhaps the most emotionally taxing job in the world, and requires great personal strength and conviction to properly execute. The well-being of millions of people lie in the hands of the president, along with their very lives.

Trump’s inability to let a perceived slight from an actress who didn’t even call him out by name – and his insistent need to insult and demean his critics – shows just how emotionally immature he is and how unqualified he is to lead this nation.
Tweet? how many folks really believe this is anything but a surrender by King?

Trump should grow some thick skin quickly. He should ignore all criticisms, stop the childish tweeting and do the job cuz the criticisms will only get louder and more nasty if he doesn't. His ego needs to shrink.
He's ignoring the criticism of his tweeting isn't he?...I don't think he should change a thing...the media is now second hand news...the left needs to get over itself.

Forum List

Back