Message for Feminists: If you want us to take sexual harassment seriously...

Democrats have been waging a "War on Women" for DECADES, starting with the abuses of Ted Kennedy, who actually KILLED a woman, and got away with it thanks to the protection of his fellow liberal Democrats.
Yeah, and then add to that the William Kennedy Smith rape allegations at the so called Kennedy compound where the baby sitter claimed they raped her. It wouldn't surprise me if ole Willy corned the baby sitter and told here, "You're gonna stay here and have sex with us all night, or I'll have uncle Ted drive you home!"

Democrats rape women and then pay for their abortions. That's the key to understanding the mind of a typical Democrat.

Blackrook just got the snot pounded out of him.

What a cream puff.
I'm still here, dickwad. How have I been pounded? I have pointed out your party's criminal conspiracy to cover up for Democrats and liberals who raped women. You have no way to deny this because it's true.

This is NOT typical office attire in the U.S. This is some actress/singer doing the "red carpet" thing at an awards show, where some people compete to look the most ridiculous. Looks like the Grammies.
Funny, I got harassed once when I went with a group of colleagues to the bar downstairs from the firm we worked at for TGIF. One of my male colleagues (married) took offense to my high neckline with the scarf tucked in. He pulled the scarf off and tried to undo the buttons on my top. Fortunately, he was stopped quickly. I'll never forget that one. Gee, Norm. Do you really think that women in a law firm should be running around looking like hookers?

Not in front of clients or in the courtroom for sure. Otherwise, well, do ya want to be on the partnership track or not?

This is not the way the world should work. It is the way the world works.

Look at the women that have not been sexually harassed, touched, raped or anything else. Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, accomplished women of tremendous talent.

Then you have the Stars, the box office. Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mira Sorvino, no talent vaginas whose looks are a testament to the surgeon's skill. What made them worth mega money? Not talent, they don't have any. Not looks, those came out of scalpel. What?

Now you know.

Democrats and liberals are angry that I pointed out the undeniable truth that they are rapists and rape-enablers, Hillary Clinton being the most guilty.

This is NOT typical office attire in the U.S. This is some actress/singer doing the "red carpet" thing at an awards show, where some people compete to look the most ridiculous. Looks like the Grammies.
Funny, I got harassed once when I went with a group of colleagues to the bar downstairs from the firm we worked at for TGIF. One of my male colleagues (married) took offense to my high neckline with the scarf tucked in. He pulled the scarf off and tried to undo the buttons on my top. Fortunately, he was stopped quickly. I'll never forget that one. Gee, Norm. Do you really think that women in a law firm should be running around looking like hookers?

Not in front of clients or in the courtroom for sure. Otherwise, well, do ya want to be on the partnership track or not?

This is not the way the world should work. It is the way the world works.

Look at the women that have not been sexually harassed, touched, raped or anything else. Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, accomplished women of tremendous talent.

Then you have the Stars, the box office. Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mira Sorvino, no talent vaginas whose looks are a testament to the surgeon's skill. What made them worth mega money? Not talent, they don't have any. Not looks, those came out of scalpel. What?

Now you know.
I dreamed I did a document production in my Maidenform Bra and found that one-in-a-million "smoking gun."

What a cream puff.
I'm still here, dickwad. How have I been pounded? I have pointed out your party's criminal conspiracy to cover up for Democrats and liberals who raped women. You have no way to deny this because it's true.
I am GOP, mainstream, and your ilk have no part in the Republican Party.

You are Alt Right fascists who love Trump, Putin, and Russia in that order.

Sexual harassment is either good or bad,

no matter who is or isn't hypocritical about it.
Then demand that the Clintons finally be brought to justice for all their crimes, and stop making excuses for them.

What a cream puff.

I am alt-right? Do you have proof of that?

Then demand for the Trump crime family to be brought to justice for all their crimes.

The investigation is now ensnaring Jared Kushner. It is only time before he gives us DJT.

What a cream puff.

I am alt-right? Do you have proof of that?
Every day you post, sunshine. Give up Trump. Give up Moore.

Blackrook, you fraud. Condemn Trump as you condemn Clinton. Bad is bad.

We had choices. You voted for the Orange mobster. I voted for McMullin.

Blackrook is doing an epic melting down.
No, I am pointing out that YOUR SIDE is finally dealing with your total hypocrisy of defending the Clintons for all their crimes while pronouncing judgment on all Republicans. It's a farce and can't go on. Start being honest and denounce the Clintons. The time for honesty to begin is NOW.

Also, marking "funny" to every one of my posts in this thread is rather immature.

Also stop parading around like this. Makes people think you might be easy peasy!

Jennifer-Lopez-Grammys-2000-Versace-Dress.jpg
Cons think women should be raped if they dont conform to their dress code.
Or it's the woman's fault if she is.

Blackrook is doing an epic melting down.
No, I am pointing out that YOUR SIDE is finally dealing with your total hypocrisy of defending the Clintons for all their crimes while pronouncing judgment on all Republicans. It's a farce and can't go on. Start being honest and denounce the Clintons. The time for honesty to begin is NOW.
Well then. We certainly don't want to pass judgement on Republican Dennis Hastert then, do we?

Sexual harassment is either good or bad,

no matter who is or isn't hypocritical about it.
Then demand that the Clintons finally be brought to justice for all their crimes, and stop making excuses for them.

It's funny to hear you admit that you base your opinion of the right or wrong of sexual harassment on what the feminists think.

Forum List

Back